Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (16727 Views)

The Universe Came Into Existence After Not Existing / The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by goingape1: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Adeoba10 post=54013556][/quote]there is different between Jesus came as a man or Jesus is a man!
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Ncanpresident(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
You have a dull Brain guy. What you bring up is far different from what the topic is all about
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
goingape1:
I can tell you one!

if you read job he talk about gravity and the sphericity of the earth.

not more than a century ago scientists discovered that the earth is spherical in shape.

many people believe that the earth was flat

Interesting to note. Pls post the chapter and verse. Its not possible that I missed that but am willing to learn everyday. I ask myself though if that is true why didn't Galileo mention it when he made his postulates. Galileo was a believer.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by femi4: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Adeoba10 post=54013556][/quote]but Jesus is not a man now
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by soulhighman(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

Pls this is a discussion not a competition between Christianity and Islam. As far as am concerned everyone can keep their belief, it means nothing to me at the long run. Whats important it that the truth is not watered down by religion and that known facts remain so and not adulterated.
Well, if you checked well, you will discover that my comment was in response to the claims of that poster and that's why I needed him to realize the flaws in his argument.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Adeoba10(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
femi4:
but Jesus is not a man now
Kinni Jesus then?
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by ndaman25: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
Islam and their attempt to be like Christians.

Please show us meaningful miracles like raising the dead, that Jesus did.

Matthew 9
18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

24 He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

25 But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose.

26 And the fame hereof went abroad into all that land.

Until a muslim can do this, I will follow Jesus that raises the dead.

I mean Jesus is alive and mohammed is dead, if allah cannot keep mohammed alive but Jesus is alive;
please explain why I should leave Jesus that is alive and even raises the dead to follow another islam that cannot raise the dead.

they can't even keep mohammed alive let alone raise the dead.
....what is this one saying now
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jiddodo: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Matthew 9
18 While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live.

24 He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

25 But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose.

I mean Jesus is alive and mohammed is dead, if allah cannot keep mohammed alive but Jesus is alive;
please explain why I should leave Jesus that is alive and even raises the dead to follow another islam that cannot raise the dead.

Even Jesus himself confirmed that she was not dead. He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth.
She was awoken from sleep not dead.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

You are indeed not only naive but very very very very ignorant and uneducated.

Please Google all the names you mentioned above and learn about their time of existence.

BTW how old do you really think the Quran is?

How old do u think the Bible is? Do u know even books older than the Bible and Quran have been found and shown to contain certain postulates in both the Bible and Quran?
Do u even know when Socrates even walked the earth? OMG by ur statement its obvious u are not only naive, ignorant and uneducated as u called me. It is obvious u are just here to mislead people. Please house someone tell this man when Socrates and Pythagoras existed

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Auki: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Matthew 9

Miracles are signs from God and He gives it to whom He will.

Jesus raises death and cure sick by Allah's permission.

Mosses-struck the rock and its gushed out water and divided the sea by Allah's permission.

David and Solomon miracles are by Allah's permission.

All miracles are by God permission.

Do not worship Jesus bc of miracles but worship the God that sent Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
goingape1:
see them forming lie!
most theory and if not many discovery was base on the bible and not Qur'an!

the Qur'an was just a counterfeited copy of the bible, nothing much and nothing less.
the only thing I know the Quran is legitimately unique is that verse which talk about jihad (killing of other people)

“Or do they say: “He (Prophet Muhammad) has forged it (this Quran)?” Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recitation like it if they are truthful.”

(Quran 52 verses 33-34)

Remind me how many versions of the bible are out there but Allah himself has issued an open challenge to anyone of your ilks over 1400years ago to produce anything close to the Quran but billions of your likes that have existed since then has not been able to take up the challenge.

"We sent not before thee (any messengers) save men(including Jesus christ) whom We inspired from among the folk of the townships - Have they not travelled in the land and seen the nature of the consequence for those who were before them? And verily the abode of the Hereafter, for those who ward off (evil), is best. Have ye then no sense?
Till, when the messengers despaired and thought that they were denied, then came unto them Our help, and whom We would was saved. And Our wrath cannot be warded from the guilty.

In their history verily there is a lesson for men of understanding. It is no invented story but a confirmation of the existing (Scripture/Bible) and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy for folk who believe. "

(Quran 12 verses 109-111)

This is a confirmation that you people are primary school certificate holders as compared to Islam that has gone one to become a professor.

" And now they reject the truth when it reaches them: but soon shall they learn the reality of what they used to mock at.

See they not how many of those before them We did destroy? Generations We had established on the earth, in strength such as We have not given to you, for whom We poured out rain from the skies in abundance, and gave streams flowing beneath their (feet): yet for their sins We destroyed them, and raised in their wake fresh generations (to succeed them)."

(Quran 6 verses 5-6)

The signs are getting clear in the eyes of the western scientists and professors. You non entity in the dongeon of Africa is here arguing and mocking.

Continue. I pray it doesn't get too late before you realise it.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Anikulhapo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
sissoko22:

Your problem
Bobo, I no dey follow u talk
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by goingape1: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

Interesting to note. Pls post the chapter and verse. Its not possible that I missed that but am willing to learn everyday. I ask myself though if that is true why didn't Galileo mention it when he made his postulates. Galileo was a believer.
He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.
Job 26:7 NIV
http://bible.com/111/job.26.7.NIV
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

How old do u think the Bible is? Do u know even books older than the Bible and Quran have been found and shown to contain certain postulates in both the Bible and Quran?
Do u even know when Socrates even walked the earth? OMG by ur statement its obvious u are not only naive, ignorant and uneducated as u called me. It is obvious u are just here to mislead people. Please house someone tell this man when Socrates and Pythagoras existed

So pythagoras and Socrates postulated the expansion of the universe? or

their theorem lead to the discovery of the proofs that you talked about over 2000years after their death?

which one are u talking about there because the Quran didn't need any mathematical equation to talk about the expansion of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by goingape1: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

“Or do they say: “He (Prophet Muhammad) has forged it (this Quran)?” Nay! They believe not! Let them then produce a recitation like it if they are truthful.”

(Quran 52 verses 33-34)

Remind me how many versions of the bible are out there but Allah himself has issued an open challenge to anyone of your ilks over 1400years ago to produce anything close to the Quran but billions of your likes that have existed since then has not been able to take up the challenge.

"We sent not before thee (any messengers) save men(including Jesus christ) whom We inspired from among the folk of the townships - Have they not travelled in the land and seen the nature of the consequence for those who were before them? And verily the abode of the Hereafter, for those who ward off (evil), is best. Have ye then no sense?
Till, when the messengers despaired and thought that they were denied, then came unto them Our help, and whom We would was saved. And Our wrath cannot be warded from the guilty.

In their history verily there is a lesson for men of understanding. It is no invented story but a confirmation of the existing (Scripture/Bible) and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy for folk who believe. "

(Quran 12 verses 109-111)

This is a confirmation that you people are primary school certificate holders as compared to Islam that has gone one to become a professor.

" And now they reject the truth when it reaches them: but soon shall they learn the reality of what they used to mock at.

See they not how many of those before them We did destroy? Generations We had established on the earth, in strength such as We have not given to you, for whom We poured out rain from the skies in abundance, and gave streams flowing beneath their (feet): yet for their sins We destroyed them, and raised in their wake fresh generations (to succeed them)."

(Quran 6 verses 5-6)

The signs are getting clear in the eyes of the western scientists and professors. You non entity in the dongeon of Africa is here arguing and mocking.

Continue. I pray it doesn't get too late before you realise it.
ohh!

child of Ishmaelite! that's where Islam is been gotten from.

we understand you
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

So by this, Pythagoras and Socrates are not older than the Bible right?

The Google age states that those two existed before Christ so by your earlier assertion, the bible verse could have been postulated by them before Christ and the writers of the bible could also have copied it.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

So by this, Pythagoras and Socrates are not older than the Bible right?

The Google age states that those two existed before Christ so by your earlier assertion, the bible verse could have been postulated by them before Christ and the writers of the bible could also have copied it.

Yes to ur second paragraph. I was wondering when u will check ur google, am glad u did. Pythagoras and Socrates are older than both the Bible and Quran.
If u remember my sentence that is why I asked the other writer why Galileo who was a Christian didn't mention that stuff he said about the book of Job.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Kingharzyz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Matthew 9

if truly Jesus is alive as you said, give me his address I'll like to pay him a visit.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
goingape1:
He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.
Job 26:7 NIV
http://bible.com/111/job.26.7.NIV

Oh that passage. I do know it and my friend used it to explain a portion of his thesis. It was said that Job made that statement lying on his back in the night under the skies while looking at the skies
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

So pythagoras and Socrates postulated the expansion of the universe? or

their theorem lead to the discovery of the proofs that you talked about over 2000years after their death?

which one are u talking about there because the Quran didn't need any mathematical equation to talk about the expansion of the universe.

These men where the first ones to talk intensively about the universe and must of what they said are just copied and replicated by others
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

Yes to ur second paragraph. I was wondering when u will check ur google, am glad u did. Pythagoras and Socrates are older than both the Bible and Quran.
If u remember my sentence that is why I asked the other writer why Galileo who was a Christian didn't mention that stuff he said about the book of Job.

So let me get u right are you saying there is possibility those guys for this inspirations from Pythagoras, Galileo and Socrates?
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by jomoh: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

These men where the first ones to talk intensively about the universe and must of what they said are just copied and replicated by others

So by your assertion, what do you think are the chances that Jesus and Muhammad knew about the existence of those guys let alone their works and researches given what we know about them (Jesus being an uneducated capenter's son and Muhammad equally being an uneducated orphan).

BTW do you know the Quran also talked about the conception of pregnancy from sperm level to formation of the foetus.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by femi4: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
Adeoba10:

Kinni Jesus then?
jamb question... Go figure...
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by sesaan(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mohammed wrote time dilation and relativity in that sura you religious people can't stop amazing me! any way "it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled".. mark Twain
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
goingape1:
ohh!

child of Ishmaelite! that's where Islam is been gotten from.

we understand you

You're indeed 'going Ape'.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Matthew 9

but he could not legalise and call u christians while being alive,u can show me d verse in d bible where he called his people christians
also he could not legalise a single concise book for his followers as a code or way to live their lives with his trueaee teachings.we have old,new testaments,king james and all others changed and modified to suit the ever changing trends of the world.
I am a muslim,i totally respect d prophet of Allah whose name is issah (a.s).anytime is name is mentioned,as a muslim i am mandated to pray to Allah to send peace and blessings upon him.

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by sesaan(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
drnoel:

Oh that passage. I do know it and my friend used it to explain a portion of his thesis. It was said that Job made that statement lying on his back in the night under the skies while looking at the skies
job was wrong the earth is not suspended in space,, but space filled with dark matter..

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Demmzy15(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

You're indeed 'going Ape'.
Lols grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

So by your assertion, what do you think are the chances that Jesus and Muhammad knew about the existence of those guys let alone their works and researches given what we know about them (Jesus being an uneducated capenter's son and Muhammad equally being an uneducated orphan).

BTW do you know the Quran also talked about the conception of pregnancy from sperm level to formation of the foetus.

But u miss the point. Everyone knows transmitted messages are 2% distorted. Everyone knows Jesus didn't write the Bible neither did Mohammed the Quran. How could they, like u said they couldn't cos they were uneducated. That doesn't mean they didn't have masters around them who studied them while they lived and died. I once came across a research on the authors of the Bible and Quran and the investigators arrived at the fact that those men where educated to an extend, if not they couldn't pull off what they did.
My point is this. Many things done by Jesus and Mohammed where not recorded. Also the stuffs written in the Bible and Quran are just opinions of a select few based on their belief and understanding. It is possible that Mohammed was misquoted many times or that Jesus was misrepresented and never actually did or said what they wrote they did.
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by EazyMoh(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
farouk0403:
Aslm my brothers and sisters in islam, I have a question, according to islam it is believe that there are 7 sky the 8th one is where Al'arsh is, I dont't know whether I get it right or not, I stand to be corrected.
I have seen it so many times in discovery channel and Nat geo the space is just a black space with just the solar system around it, and if move further there is nothing except old aged sun erupting like volcano, it is belief that the sun is there over billions of years according to NASA. I have so many things in my mind but I will stop here, my question is please I need more enlightenment to this controversies to clear my mind.

Thanks in anticipation.
Wa alaykumussalam.
OK you shall look at it this way.
All knowledge belongs to Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala. Now out of his Rahama (mercy) He blessed mankind with a little of it to know what we know so that we can appreciate Him more.
All the knowledge we know today and we will forever know is a part of an infinitesimal amount of Allah's knowledge. Scholar's give example with dipping a needle in the ocean the amount of water the needled collects compared to the volume of the ocean is inadequate to explain the ratio of Allah's knowledge with what mankind know and will forever know.
Now keeping that in mind, the knowledge we have about our world, solar system, milky way, our universe other multiverse is all but a fraction of what is out there. For example Allah says the heavens and the earth's contain life, while up to today mankind is unable to detect life outside earth.
So in short all we have been doing and seeing is still within the first heaven Allah described. In fact the universe could be within the first heaven. And only Allah knows what is beyond.
The Qur'an has described the big bang theory, the shape of the earth, day and night, seasons, stars..... at a time when people thought the earth was flat.
Any phenomenon that has been investigated well has been proven right, what hasn't is only because haven't reached there yet.
Like you I love nature documentaries and understand them as evidence and wonders of Allah's creation. Let me know if you need any explanation regarding anything.
Bissalam.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by drnoel: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

So let me get u right are you saying there is possibility those guys for this inspirations from Pythagoras, Galileo and Socrates?

Yes u understood that but what u forget is the act of misrepresentation. As u weren't there when both Jesus or Mohammed lived, how can u be sure that what they said they did was really so and not aadulterated misrepresentation of facts?
Re: Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
jomoh:

You are indeed not only naive but very very very very ignorant and uneducated.

Please Google all the names you mentioned above and learn about their time of existence.

BTW how old do you really think the Quran is?
Despite he is claiming he knew something about islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Shirk And Minor Shirk / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses / Delaying Having Children In Order To Be Able To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.