Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) (13636 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
He's right, the man is a liar from the pit of hell

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Goke7: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
Only a certain kind of people take Reno and FFK serious.

Honestly I wonder if they don't have better things to do than to wail all year round!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by esuLAAROYE(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
scarffield:
guys please pray 4 me oooo!...i'm going 2 d eye doctor 2moro, my eyes hv serious problem, whenever i look into my wallet, i see nothing in it.
you need to see God for special assistance. your problem is bigger than the solution which any eye doctor can offer you.
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by sekundosekundo: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
Only a certain kind of people take Reno and FFK serious.

Don't allow your hatred on these 'certain kind of people', to affect your reasoning.
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
I hail o!.....his royal LIEness - lie mohammed, (aparo jeun 1 of the fed. Republic) a.k.a he that LIES for a LIVING!
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by DJInfluence: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Well i no see any difference between lai Mohamed and Fani Kayode....Both get the master key to Hell. Both sabi lie. But they both forget say time don change, those days wey army dey rule us they can lie to us because we no fit verify their lies, but now with internet + blogging, + Vlogging and the other form of journalism, we dey get reach 10 versions of the same story.

meanwhile, where our presido?
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by mikkypel(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
In other news

Tot dey said bail is free.. bailed a friend with 6k at B Headquarter police station, Surulere Ilorin @officialEFCC.. Is that not corruption?
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by happney65: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
id911:
Liar mohammed is a criminal liar, the worst information minister since 1960. His lies are highly infectious and contagious. If i have my way i will cut off his tongue

Bros he reach this level...Habaaaab..Ahahahhahahaha..omolola15 veekid freeezzz come and see this comment..I don laugh tire... grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by drnoel: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hilarious
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Don't allow your hatred on these 'certain kind of people', to affect your reasoning.
Lol.. I don't hate no one bro... I just find their endless wailing quite irritating, especially when the people wailing loudest are the same set of miscreants that put us in our present mess. Just imagine a person like Reno criticising govt so loudly?.... And then imagine the kind of people that take him seriously?... For the very same set of people who ruined the nation to still shamelessly have a voice to criticise others, it tells you how messed up the country still is.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by mista2chibbz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
cummando:
He fit lie against you enter kirikiri o! U better package
true word... omokri use ur head if u get one
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by deezzle(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Can someone please state 10 lies Lai Mohammed has told since he became a minister?

Thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by deezzle(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
happney65:

Bros he reach this level...Habaaaab..Ahahahhahahaha..omolola15 veekid freeezzz come and see this comment..I don laugh tire... grin grin grin

Can he state the lies Lai mohammed has told?? I doubt if he can.
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by veekid(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
happney65:

that Bros no get chill mehn; bross dey vex

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by deezzle(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. I don't hate no one bro... I just find their endless wailing quite irritating, especially when the people wailing loudest are the same set of miscreants that put us in our present mess. Just imagine a person like Reno criticising govt so loudly?.... And then imagine the kind of people that take him seriously?... For the very same set of people who ruined the nation to still shamelessly have a voice to criticise others, it tells you how messed up the country still is.

Because they know.majority are foolish and ignorant...they will fall for anything no matter how ridiculous as long as it supports their beliefs. Why do you think religion sells like crazy here? Gullible people who are so easy to manipulate are the majority.
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by JONAS21: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
scarffield:
guys please pray 4 me oooo!...i'm going 2 d eye doctor 2moro, my eyes hv serious problem, whenever i look into my wallet, i see nothing in it.
i was hvin almost dsame experience until i prayed my way out.
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Juve4(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Charly68: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
But Mr Remo and his party deceived us for 16 years without feeling remorseful...They promised power & up till now no light ..no food,no good road even in Otuoke no water ,no nothing .
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Lasskeey: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Did you watch the video? Shut up!
deezzle:
If you fall for this nonsense by reno, you're an idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
mista2chibbz:
true word... omokri use ur head if u get one
Help.me tell am
Re: Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) by analar(f): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin
scarffield:

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To US Report On Continuation Of "Grave Violations Of Human Rights" / Ondo 2020: Olusegun Abraham Denies Rumoured Disqualification / Anambra Election: Azuka Okwuosa Beats Opposition In Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.