Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Invest In Shadow Ecommerce - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Shadow Ecommerce (540 Views)

Here Is An Ecommerce Project To Invest In / Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business / How To Start A Profitable Mini Importation And Ecommerce Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Shadow Ecommerce by kashmegs(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Making money on products you don’t own without spending a dime online could be whooping or sound impossible to some people however in this jet age and time its dame possible, I get pissed off at some people when I see them with quality phones without a thought of using it to generate some income for themselves, all they are interest to do is chatting and doing what will not profit them.
The verse use of internet as spur lots of opportunity for those who are unemployed to become employed, so it depends on the level of information you have at your disposal.
Over the years I have leverage on the internet to make some cool cash from selling product on website I don’t build to customers I have never melt physically before. Today I will be sharing with you what is called Local Shadow Ecommerce.
LET talk about Local Shadow Ecommerce
What is Shadow Ecommerce - It’s simply means selling products you don’t own on website you don’t build to customers you have never melt before.
Note that there are two sides to shadow ecommerce which is the international and local shadow ecommerce.
BASIS STEP TO START LOCAL SHODOW ECOMMERCE
To start selling products you don’t own on website you don’t build such as konga.com, jumiacom.ng, dealdey.com to customers you have never melt before, there are six basic steps you need to know
1. IDENTIFY THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOCAL ECOMMERCE SITE
To get started you need go online and do a research on the various types of ecommerce site at your disposal so as to read more about their terms and conditions. Once you find them perfect, sign up as a seller or vendor on the platform. To become a vendor with jumia click here should in case you need more info about the form contact me

2. OPEN A WEB STORE
On each of the local ecommerce site you have found and register as a seller, open an online web-store and ensure that you fill all the necessary information require to make your web store look good e.g. update your web store name, profile picture, logo, bank details etc.

3. MEET THE OFFLINE STORE
Go to the fashion, electronics and grocery store around (depending on the niche you choose) you and discuss with the owner that you want to be an online marketer for his/her product. Once you get his/her approval, take a good picture of the product (you don’t need a photographer for this, just ensure you get a good phone that can give you good snap shot).
Also bargain for a good price with the owner of the shop so that you too can make some gain.

Read full details here http://kashmegsolutions.com/make-money-selling-products-online-shadow-ecommerce/
Re: Invest In Shadow Ecommerce by ekrizz(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Space booked!
Re: Invest In Shadow Ecommerce by kashmegs(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
For where @ekrizz

(1) (Reply)

5 Online Business You Can Start Now And Earn N100k Monthly / Exchange Naira To Dollars To Fund Your Account. / Myhomegiversforum.com LAUCHING On Wednesday 26th April 2017 By 10am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.