Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates (33585 Views)

Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Azeequeen(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
But how will that happen??
Yinmu,yeye dey smell
Rubbish
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by msmith247(f): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Fox14(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by Babyileso(f): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by oluxy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
I guess her daughter would be in the next coming BBN so that she can promote girls child education through the epitome of boobs n nude displayed in the house.

To me, i expect her to decline the invitation.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by mpowa(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
What voice will these kind of people have? Voice of immorality?

And what's the essence of the education you're promoting if girls ends it in such places as this show. It's time for Nigerian youths to wake up, the future is in our hands. You can't create future for Nigeria when all you can copy from abroad are the nuisances - Too many better things to focus on.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates by paiz: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
ekrizz:
Space booked!

Alright. So finally I'm FTC. What's the big deal? I thought I'll receive a serious bank credit alert immediately. Anyways, the space is for sale though.

Back to the thread. I don't even know what to say concerning this show. I think they're promoting immorality!

Cc paiz

for your mind
badt guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Aigbe In Agbada: Who Wore It Better? / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.