Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad (21121 Views)

"Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by wellmax(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:
Bashir Ahmaad grin grin grin Sai Baba promised us $1-#1.

In Sai Baba I trust.

Get well soon sir.
When did he make the promise please?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by OKTolu: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
APC and their promises,well no big deal as long as it is the zoo called nigeria where politicians can do anything he likes and get scot free.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by dyout: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Maybe the president is in Daura, if we must stop going abroad for everything. tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by chimah3(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
angry
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by AdonaiRoofing(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Liars from the pit of hell

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by Juve4(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
when u hear this grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by 9jatatafo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
APC also promised to stop foreign medical tourism and our pmb is still in London for same reason . Will they deny this too?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by obailala(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
9jizzy:
FOOLISH MEDIA AIDE...

No, You Didn't Promise That.... Na Fela Been Promise Am.

IDIOTIC FOOLS!

Abeg I Dey Sell Bomb, Incase Any Of Una Wan Buy...gringringrin
Out of curiosity, can you kindly show any sensible evidence that proves that Buhari actually said that during the campaigns? Or do you just choose to swallow the poo because you think it favours your stance?

Even if you can't provide evidence, can you swear on your life that that promise was actually made by Buhari, and not just some silly journalist or blogger?

We really need to know who the fool is here.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by magoo10(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
continue lying

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by elvision1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
wellmax:
When did he make the promise please?

shógbò?!

TPAND:
Buahri Promised to make $1 to N1. I was under the scorching sun that day in Kano and i heard it loud and clear
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Season of denial by the man of integrity who is fighting corruption.
Why did he not clarify his promise before the election?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by mapet: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
OK, Let's wager. How much for whoever can show a true link to the video, or Newspaper report of (Punch, Thisday, The Guardian, The Nation, Sahara Reporters & Premium Times) where such promise was reported.

It is unfortunate that the corrupt oriented people cooked us this lie and spread it round Nigeria.....but that is not and should not be our bother. The govt is setting Nigeria on the sustainable part

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
Buahri Promised to make $1 to N1. I was under the scorching sun that day in Kano and i heard it loud and clear

Please share the sound byte of that promise.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by obailala(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
In Kano?.. and you were there in a 'Buhari campaign'?

I thought it was made in Owerri before?... hmm

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by obailala(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
mapet:
OK, Let's wager. How much for whoever can show a true link to the video, or Newspaper report of (Punch, Thisday, The Guardian, The Nation, Sahara Reporters & Premium Times) where such promise was reported.

It is unfortunate that the corrupt oriented people cooked us this lie and spread it round Nigeria.....but that is not and should not be our bother. The govt is setting Nigeria on the sustainable part
Vanguard actually reported the story but it was a dubiuos manipulation of the reporter; the Title said one thing and the content of the report said something totally different. But of course, because Nigeria is full of daftos and dullards, the story still reigns supreme till date.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by effiom1988: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
If na Law Mohammed talk am I 4 believe cs dis 1 na disgrace nd no more body language of dy vegetable making things work
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lying Lairs...

but it is none of my business because the same people that voted them in are with us in this Game of Suffering wink
It's not enough to hyperventilate. Just provide the evidence. Lobatan!
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Naijahelm:
President Muhammadu Buhari's Media Aide, Bashir Ahmaad has said, President Buhari, Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and All Progressive Congress (APC) never promised Nigerians to make $1 = N1

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/president-buhari-osinbajo-apc-never.html?m=1

http://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/835049706753515520

"When we stop going to overseas for everything".

Where is Buhari since January?
These hypocrites take us for certified fools, surely.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by Michaelpresh(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
you guys quote him wrong, he meant N1000 for 1$ grin
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by OBAGADAFFI: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Citizen abobaku
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by UncleJudax(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
What did they (APC) ever promise? we should petronize naija I bet na Nigeria Memorial Hospital, Mr Buhari de for London.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by BiafranBushBoy: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
PassingShot:

It's not enough to hyperventilate. Just provide the evidence. Lobatan!

I will provide it when you buy your own dollars at a cheaper rate...

Lol.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by ajepako(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
They never promised that ,agreed..

But they never denied it during the campaigns either..

That is an admittance of responsibility as far as l am concerned

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
seguno2:
Season of denial by the man of integrity who is fighting corruption.
Why did he not clarify his promise before the election?
That lie was well countered and dispelled before the election.
Till today , no one has been able to provide any concrete evidence to support that lie.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
In Kano?.. and you were there in a 'Buhari campaign'?

I thought it was made in Owerri before?... hmm

Made in Owerri.
Remade and repeated in Kano.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by xtremeidea(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
if anyone has a clip or audio they should post it here lets forward to them on twitter!

I cant stand this liars anymore!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
ajepako:
They never promised that ,agreed..

But they never denied it during the campaigns either..

That is an admittance of responsibility as far as l am concerned
It was denied.

Just type "APC never promised to make $1 equal N1 in Google.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
PassingShot:

That lie was well countered and dispelled before the election.
Till today , no one has been able to provide any concrete evidence to support that lie.

You are confusing things here, bro.
Why counter the lie, if there was no evidence that the lie existed as reported earlier?
You better provide concrete evidence of how it was "well countered and dispelled before the election."
I hope that there is any integrity left.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
seguno2:

Made in Owerri.
Remade and repeated in Kano.
Lol.. e don turn to school bag or sandals wey dem dey make for Owerri and Kano? Yet no one has a copy, not a single audio, not a single video, not a single recording with a phone, but yet the supposed statement was supposed to have been made in PUBLIC TWICE abii? Even the original reporter who reported it was smart enough to cover his tracks by putting it in the Title but preaching another story inside the body of the report. Of course he knew how daft too many Nigerians are, we most read titles and as long as it matches our putrid stance, that is the end.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by isnovic(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Coincidentally, Naira starts to appreciate when Buhari left the country.

Simply put, something is being done wrong by his brothers from the North which Osibanjo is not allowing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
PassingShot:

It was denied.

Just type "APC never promised to make $1 equal N1 in Google.

Since you have typed, share the results na.
Why is that so difficult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud / Over 150 Children Stranded As FCDA Demolished Orphanage Home In Abuja (Video) / Obaseki Congratulates Senator Akpabio On Emergence As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.