Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad (21089 Views)

"Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by ChrisGnarly: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
we already know........ whats the meaning of APC? ALL PROMISES CANCELED
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by TPAND(f): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please share the sound byte of that promise.

Dude, he also made that promise in Kano

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
seguno2:

You are confusing things here, bro.
Why counter the lie, if there was no evidence that the lie existed as reported earlier?
You better provide concrete evidence of how it was "well countered and dispelled before the election."
I hope that there is any integrity left.
There was a screaming headline in Vanguard that read "Buhari promise to make 1$ equal 1N". But when you read the body of the report, there was nothing like that other than"Buhari laments high exchange rate".

When the lie gained track, APC had to promptly clarify its position and condemn Vanguard for the deliberate lie.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by soflygerian(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why do I feel that this people think we have no brain? Bashir Ahmaad joins the 'League of Obvious Liars' lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
seguno2:

Since you have typed, share the results na.
Why is that so difficult?
Done that since 2015. Now on the go and can't do much with phone now.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by obailala(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
seguno2:

You are confusing things here, bro.
Why counter the lie, if there was no evidence that the lie existed as reported earlier?
You better provide concrete evidence of how it was "well countered and dispelled before the election."
I hope that there is any integrity left.
Someone is trying to be smart by 'zero' here. A false story is reported about someone which spread like wildfire and swallowed by gullible plebs. The person accused denies the allegation and now your point exactly is what?... That a rebuttal shouldn't have been made since there wasn't evidence of the statement being made initially?... A false story which had already spread and is still being swallowed by gullible plebs till date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
soflygerian:
Why do I feel that this people think we have no brain? Bashir Ahmaad joins the 'League of Obvious Liars' lol
Provide the truth nao. Bring your evidence APC/PMB ever said it.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:

I'm not dude, I'm egunmogaji.

So that makes at least two sound bytes that you liars and detractors can use to bolster your fabricated alternative facts.

What do you aim to gain by pandering this lie about?
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by mapet: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
Vanguard actually reported the story but it was a dubiuos manipulation of the reporter; the Title said one thing and the content of the report said something totally different. But of course, because Nigeria is full of daftos and dullards, the story still reigns supreme till date.

Bros,

I conveniently left Vanguard out of my list. A newspaper that reported a lie and later apologised, claiming that their source is from a WhatsApp message.....deserves no credible mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:

Bring your evidence. Abi na only you dey there then?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Even if he said so, only a cretin with the processing brain power of an amoeba would believe that then and most importantly still cuddle to that fancy now knowing what we know now after the regime of the ineffectual Buffon and the oil price crisis.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by obailala(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

I conveniently left Vanguard out of my list. A newspaper that reported a lie and later apologised, claiming that their source is from a WhatsApp message.....deserves no credible mention
grin grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by ehissi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmmmm............... angry

Lie lie Ekaette them. ......... angry

Very soon, them go deny say them talk say Buhari dey hail and hearty. ........ angry

And who is this bagger lizard? undecided

Where Adesina? Abi is he also hale and hearty too? How many media aide Buhari wanna get? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
APC can speaks from both mouth o.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by soflygerian(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
PassingShot:

Provide the truth nao. Bring your evidence APC/PMB ever said it.
Soundbite just ringing in my head.. Wish I could just play it for you..!!!! Chai...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
xtremeidea:
if anyone has a clip or audio they should post it here lets forward to them on twitter!

I cant stand this liars anymore!!!
You can't find it because it never existed!

angry grin
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by ancientbanana: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
Buahri Promised to make $1 to N1. I was under the scorching sun that day in Kano and i heard it loud and clear
the video dey sef
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by OLADD: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigerians are not even obsessed with N1 to $1 any longer. Buhari and Osinbajo should kindly return it to the 2015 value of N205 per dollar. At least if this government doesn't know where it's heading, it should know where it's coming from.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by jasawa: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
TPAND:
Buahri Promised to make $1 to N1. I was under the scorching sun that day in Kano and i heard it loud and clear
you must be a wailer definately.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Even if he said so, only a cretin with the processing brain power of an amoeba would believe that then and most importantly still cuddle to that fancy now knowing what we know now after the regime of the ineffectual Buffon and the oil price crisis.

"Even if he said so"
We are making progress.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by PassingShot(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
soflygerian:

Soundbite just ringing in my head.. Wish I could just play it for you..!!!! Chai...
grin cheesy
E be like say na only him/you dey there dat day.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
ehissi:
Hmmmmm............... angry

Lie lie Ekaette them. ......... angry

Very soon, them go deny say them talk say Buhari dey hail and hearty. ........ angry

And who is this bagger lizard? undecided

Where Adesina? Abi is he also hale and hearty too? How many media aide Buhari wanna get? angry

As many as possible.
Money is not a problem.
Did you say recession?
Forget that one.
There is no recession in Aso Rock where they budgeted N100 million for kitchen utensils.
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by blackboy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Its already N300 to $1 as at today
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by AngelicBeing: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

That's true

Osibanjo and Buhari never promised to make $1 to exchange for 1 naira

I still remember their campaign promises

They promised to make $1 to exchange for 512 naira which they have achieved in just 1 year

Thanks to Osibanjo, Buhari and APC

I wish Buhari would rule Nigeria for 30 more years

Buhari is the best president on earth
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by mrikay: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:

Out of curiosity, can you kindly show any sensible evidence that proves that Buhari actually said that during the campaigns? Or do you just choose to swallow the poo because you think it favours your stance?

Even if you can't provide evidence, can you swear on your life that that promise was actually made by Buhari, and not just some silly journalist or blogger?

We really need to know who the fool is here.

Vanguard www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Daily Post dailypost.ng/2015/03/23/i-will-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-buhari/

And finally Buhari live on google promising the impossible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWIfFWrWPU

Happy Friday!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by DewsBury(f): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Someone's really pissed off!

9jizzy:
FOOLISH MEDIA AIDE...

No, You Didn't Promise That.... Na Fela Been Promise Am.

IDIOTIC FOOLS!

Abeg I Dey Sell Bomb, Incase Any Of Una Wan Buy...gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by loomer: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
9jizzy:
FOOLISH MEDIA AIDE...

No, You Didn't Promise That.... Na Fela Been Promise Am.

IDIOTIC FOOLS!

Abeg I Dey Sell Bomb, Incase Any Of Una Wan Buy...gringringrin

To me, na Nigerians foolish. Oya make we agree say dem no promise that one.

Make them fulfill the ones they promised. No wahala inside

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by seguno2: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
loomer:
To me, na Nigerians foolish. Oya make we agree say dem no promise that one.

Make them fulfill the ones they promised. No wahala inside

Why you want put them for tight corner like that?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by 9jizzy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:

Out of curiosity, can you kindly show any sensible evidence that proves that Buhari actually said that during the campaigns? Or do you just choose to swallow the poo because you think it favours your stance?

Even if you can't provide evidence, can you swear on your life that that promise was actually made by Buhari, and not just some silly journalist or blogger?

We really need to know who the fool is here.

ARE YOU SURE THAT BUHARI VISITED YOUR AREA DURING HIS CAMPAIGN...
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by 9jizzy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
DewsBury:
Hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone's really pissed off!

My Dear Which Word Strong Pass Pissed Off...Na That One For Better
Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by nairatony(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Another liar liar mohammed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad by obailala(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
9jizzy:

ARE YOU SURE THAT BUHARI VISITED YOUR AREA DURING HIS CAMPAIGN...
Is this your answer to the question? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawal Unable To Account For N120 Million - TrackaNG / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud / Governors Rooting For State Police Are Inviting Anarchy – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.