Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers (16419 Views)

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is the condition of the admin block and law faculty at IMSU but IMo state has a governor. Useless worthless Imo state ruled by a limping bastard.

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
venai:
Spokesman, read the post very well yourself.
When the LG union says it isn't going to fight for most of the sacked workers, that speak volumes. Oga 'anti-rochas', try to read and comprehend with your brain not your emotions.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
ekems2017:
That is the change Imo state voted for. You people should continue to enjoy it

Imo state is cursed. That's what you get when a motorpark tout is your governor. Okorocha is what a governor should not be. Look at the fat fool and his oversized wife and imbe.cilic son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
It's sad how we choose to deceive and allow ourselves to be deceived everyday. The media is truly like a two edged sword that can do and undo.

Why is every media house against Okorocha? Why is that?
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are an idiot. Anambra has more than 5 stadia both federal and state. Anambra has the best schools and hospitals in the SE. Your attempt at dividing us has hit the brick wall, Anambra is one monolithic state. Imolites are our slaves, we have trashed that issue here before.

IMSUTH is nothing less than a poultry farm. IMSU is a place goats are kept.

There's no development in the entire imo state because a one legged limping bastard is your gov. I spit on imo state.

This is the current situation at IMSUTH and IMSU but you have a fat fart useless governor who plays politics with the lives of its people.

[s][/s]

unfortunately you're a fool by saying this is the current situation of imsuth,
its an old picture,You can send one of your errand boy to resnap Imsuth.we Imolites are experiencing Temporary set back in governance,we believed we have seen and tasted our mistakes.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
LostCity:

unfortunately you're a fool by saying this is the current situation of imsuth,
its an old picture,You can send one of your errand boy to resnap Imsuth.we Imolites are experiencing Temporary set back in governance,we believed we have seen and tasted our mistakes.

That's the current pics. Stop lying. IMSUTH has been converted to poultry farm. As for your set backs, I would even want you people to experience more set backs and even more.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by jakandeola(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
softMarket:

big boy without sense

send me your bank acct No..and if i dont send u money,i will quit NL!
send money to nnamdi kanu
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Abagworo, come and see one of the Obiano's completed schools, this particular one is at Ozubulu. See the school buses there too. You think everyone is a rabble-rouser like okoroawusa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Look at Okorocha's completed school, it has already collapsed before it is put to use. There's no government in IMO STATE.

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Youngzedd(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Does it mean that those who commented on the first page didn't read the content or there are just stup1d
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Nigeriadondie: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
When the LG union says it isn't going to fight for most of the sacked workers, that speak volumes. Oga 'anti-rochas', try to read and comprehend with your brain not your emotions.
The same LG union said that some were wrongfully sacked. Read the post again please. For your information, I am onye-anambra, I am not Obiano's but boy Peter Obi's fan, I am not a politician and will never be one and as a kid during 2003 presidensial election OWELE ROCHAS OKOROCHA was my idol. On Nairaland, I air my mind and that is all.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by mickeymimi: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
When you are an absentee worker, labour cannot protect you when you are visited with the right punishment.

“When you reside in Abuja and draw monthly salaries from a local government in Imo, such persons are not worth NULGE’s time and efforts.

Imagine In this recession ... when people are seriously looking for job ....those ones in the categories above were toying with their jobs...

I Pray the ones in the category below gets their jobs back

“But there are also cases of people, who were wrongfully treated; the union is already handling such cases with Gov. Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
The same LG union stated that some were wrongfully sacked. Spokesman, I am not a politician, I am not Obiano's fanatic but Peter Obi's fan. As a kid, Owele Rochas Okorocha of 2003 presidential election was my idol. But here on Nairaland I air my mind. If you are gov. Rochas' image maker or spokesman, good job! I commend your maturity. Thanks.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Why is every media house against Okorocha? Why is that?
Who is the 'every media house'? The people who are irrationally against Rochas are mainly ipob faithfuls, other pro jonathanians, pro-PDP, anti-ApC and anti-buharists. Of course the list I just gave populate eastern Nigeria so it sounds like the true echo of the people. But the 2015 election results speaks volumes, who would have thought Rochas could win a single vote even after all the useless vituperations coming from confused emotional haters? Rochas may not be wonderful, he may be too boisterous, but by 'relative' standards, he isnt a terribly bad governor as most embittered folks online want to make the world believe. Just imagine people attacking the man for laying off ghost workers, does that make any sense to you?
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
The question is, is Punch against Okorocha? Stop typing long grammar.

obailala:
Who is the 'every media house'? The people who are irrationally against Rochas are mainly ipob faithfuls, other pro jonathanians, pro-PDP, anti-ApC and anti-buharists. Of course the list I just gave populate eastern Nigeria so it sounds like the true echo of the people. But the 2015 election results speaks volumes, who would have thought Rochas could win a single vote even after all the useless vituperations coming from confused emotional haters? Rochas may not be wonderful, he may be too boisterous, but by 'relative' standards, he isnt a terribly bad governor as most embittered folks online want to make the world believe. Just imagine people attacking the man for laying off ghost workers, does that make any sense to you?
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
venai:
The same LG union stated that some were wrongfully sacked. Spokesman, I am not a politician, I am not Obiano's fanatic but Peter Obi's fan. As a kid, Owele Rochas Okorocha of 2003 presidential election was my idol. But here on Nairaland I air my mind. If you are gov. Rochas' image maker or spokesman, good job! I commend your maturity. Thanks.
I said 'most' are ghost workers or just unserious employees and this is supported clearly by the statement of the union leaders. Never have i heard that workers are sacked and union leaders are supporting the decision or are vocally indifferent to it. Of course some minor offenders may have been affected and the union has vowed to speak on their behalf but kindly go back and read that report again and it would be clear to you that these ones make up only a minority of those retrenched.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
The question is, is Punch against Okorocha? Stop typing long grammar.

Go back and read what i wrote. You will get your answer and more. Thanks
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
I said 'most' are ghost workers or just unserious employees and this is supported clearly by the statement of the union leaders. Never have i heard that workers are sacked and union leaders are supporting the decision or are vocally indifferent to it. Of course some minor offenders may have been affected and the union has vowed to speak on their behalf but kindly go back and read that report again and it would be clear to you that these ones make up only a minority of those retrenched.
Nna ee... E nweghi m efe ogonogo akuko na ngbede a biko.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
Go back and read what i wrote. You will get your answer and more. Thanks

I asked this question because you said that Punch should have written "ghost workers" instead of "sacked workers". I then asked is Punch against Okorocha via its media?
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:

I asked this question because you said that Punch should have written "ghost workers" instead of "sacked workers". I then asked is Punch against Okorocha via its media?
Were most of the workers ghost workers or not?... That is the question you should be asking.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
venai:
Nna ee... E nweghi m efe ogonogo akuko na ngbede a biko.
O bughi m na-eweta ogologo okwu. Goveernor imo state kpochapuru ndi ghost workers (na ufodi ndi ozo) n'oru. Enweghi ihe di njo ebe ahu
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Doug07034780891(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
Were most of the workers ghost workers or not?... That is the question you should be asking.

Punch is not a blogger. They are professionals that knows more than you and I. They have more details that prompted them to write ''sacked workers'' instead of ''ghost workers''.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by ebuka1993(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
OK?
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Punch is not a blogger. They are professionals that knows more than you and I. They have more details that prompted them to write ''sacked workers'' instead of ''ghost workers''.
What exactly is your point you this man? undecided
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by NaijaBlend: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
This man went to "buy" Dana Airways...
But came back sacking innocent workers!
Imo ntoooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
mickeymimi:
When you are an absentee worker, labour cannot protect you when you are visited with the right punishment.

“When you reside in Abuja and draw monthly salaries from a local government in Imo, such persons are not worth NULGE’s time and efforts.

Imagine In this recession ... when people are seriously looking for job ....those ones in the categories above were toying with their jobs...

I Pray the ones in the category below gets their jobs back

“But there are also cases of people, who were wrongfully treated; the union is already handling such cases with Gov. Rochas Okorocha.

All Na arrangee.
Nulge is reading what Rochas has written.
It's a shame that Imo has gone this far down the road of under-development.
Big shame.

1 Like

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
What exactly is your point you this man? undecided

His point is that you are distorting the truth. The sacked workers are no ghost workers.
Leaders of tomorrow siding with their father's oppressors undecided
Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by obailala(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
mykl01:

His point is that you are distorting the truth. The sacked workers are no ghost workers.
Leaders of tomorrow siding with their father's oppressors undecided
Shame.
People who want to be leaders of tomorrow but can't read and comprehend simple English, shame!

Instead you choose to pour out irrational emotions on issues instead of reason.
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Bitterleafsoup: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
softMarket:
Anambra pple will just be waiting for APC!

The kind of hammer that will Hit APC during the next election,is coming down from heaven! grin grin
That is what I told my Bros Ife he is going no where with APC new staduim or whatever we willl never vote for APC
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by Bitterleafsoup: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
obailala:
People who want to be leaders of tomorrow but can't read and comprehend simple English, shame!

Instead you choose to pour out irrational emotions on issues instead of reason.

Buhazombies are not happy, just attacking peoples grammer is all the educated zombies can do grin
Re: Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers by ubuoy5000: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
When i saw d name of a branch chairman of nulge on that list, I new that that they are out to victimize workers that are not loyal to their maladministration.

#wickedadministration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Song Inspires You To Work Hard? / How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? / Waiting in The Waiting Room For 3:30mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.