Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million (55436 Views)

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by marxwellerr247(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
*To elope is to run away from home with ones' lover with the intention of going somewhere to get married.

*To go and get married someplace with ones' lover
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by 2shur: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
u mean tonto dike has sexually transmitted diseases.
like h.i.v
syphilis
and shiit

den she treats herself with wat.
u dumb ass nigis shud avoid tonto.
if u see her in the club
bone her.
shes taken over her husband yahoo ways.
one client don wire 1m dollars alibaba gif am
tonto clamp on am based on today's foreign exchange rate.
never make a hoe a aous wife.
guys get carrid away by fake make up beauty
bleached skin
over slac pekus
and lies upon lies.
bich
std carrier
thief
ole
dagbo
avoid tonto like ebola
and shun her if u see dat bich up in the club

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Zirah: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
I can see what will kill you already... AFONJAAA.

dbynonetwork:
Where I come from we always warn our girls never to marry an AFONJA MAN........
An average Afonja man sees MARRIAGE AS A BOY FRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND THING.... they can never settle down with one wife...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by MONITZ: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
cao:
Y'all really need to learn the definition of elope.

Once they see any word that sounds funky, they latch onto it without checking up its meaning from the dictionary.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Raddie(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mskrisx:
In this little days small me has spent on earth I have learned alot. One of the greatest of the lessons is that- "be careful what you say and do no matter the reason behind it because, you might never have the chance to explain or the chance to make amends cus it would have gone farther than u expected.

Tonto love and my big boss church hill... May God give u both the courage to amend whatever it is. No matter how dirty people have labeled you both I need you to know that " In the end, Love is all that matters." smiley

Purge this thought! Cause with this you'll never get to attain the real you.

make your choices live with it.

@topic All these them bloggers should start looking into naira-landers relationships/marriages, that'll be more sensational.
imagine what traffic lala & ritababe go cause.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Marty2020: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
That always the problem when you're a celebrity, everything goes on net if the once that are lies, marriage is between husband and wife not for net or the public, haba, when i see such things i wonder, cause its the ladies that has the home not the men, please ladies not everything should be a fight between you both. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by 1metre: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
adorablepepple:
Silly bloggers building up lies on tonto's allegations. Once again keep your affairs off social media and be true to yourself.
yes, let them continue blowing lies until tonto make amend.these yeyebities hv indirectly destroyed our moral decadence
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Marty2020: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
That always the problem when you're a celebrity, everything goes on net even the once that are lies, marriage is between husband and wife not for net or the public, haba, when i see such things i wonder, cause its the ladies that has the home not the men, please ladies not everything should be a fight between you both. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by delishpot: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
2shur:
u mean tonto dike has sexually transmitted diseases.
like h.i.v
syphilis
and shiit

den she treats herself with wat.
u dumb ass nigis shud avoid tonto.
if u see her in the club
bone her.
shes taken over her husband yahoo ways.
one client don wire 1m dollars alibaba gif am
tonto clamp on am based on today's foreign exchange rate.
never make a hoe a aous wife.
guys get carrid away by fake make up beauty
bleached skin
over slac pekus
and lies upon lies.
bich
std carrier
thief
ole
dagbo
avoid tonto like ebola
and shun her if u see dat bich up in the club

She Don chop you before? This one way you carry Tonto matter for head like akara tray. Hahahaa, I can't shout abeg. NIGERIANS can turn Noah o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by InvertedHammer: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Where are all the ladies who were tapping into her blessings?

See as you tap curse enter your life.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Koval12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
If you know the pain of infidelity, you will beg for someone that would inflict physical pain and injuries on you. When someone invalidates and null your existence. we are slaves to things we don't know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by bizhop01: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
treated many STDs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by CellTabRepairs: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Obviously planted story. Maid no sabi Linda ikeji or Nairaland na Barcity ko Bartender blog

While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by akblings(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
If dz is true, e mean say dope (weed) don finally crash d babe brain... Hmm chaaaai

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by ebuka1993(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by girl4rmspace(f): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Come.. what's with these stories sef.

Everyone can now claim Wikipedia and Google on Tonto Dike's marriage eh?

Well when an elephant is overwhelmed and brought to it's knees, even little ants begin to march on its incredible biomass.

lol words of wisdom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by perfectgabby: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mskrisx:
In this little days small me has spent on earth I have learned alot. One of the greatest of the lessons is that- "be careful what you say and do no matter the reason behind it because, you might never have the chance to explain or the chance to make amends cus it would have gone farther than u expected.

Tonto love and my big boss church hill... May God give u both the courage to amend whatever it is. No matter how dirty people have labeled you both I need you to know that " In the end, Love is all that matters." smiley
Good one, your comment make sense abeg go church go do thanksgiving for this divine wisdom.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Rolandonyi: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto Dike I assume that is what you call yourself. You may have short memories but we do not, though, many on this forum are children just in early days of the university or for any reason experienced the true fact of life but can only boast because their parents have stashed reserve funds for for having the opportunity to to serve the do called "Nigeria" in their usual language. But the advice I have for Tonto is, you had us celebrate this guy as before and after your marriage to him. He was the best yesterday with all the SUVs and other gifts. why don't you hide his shame if he has any for the sake of being your husband. Marriage is sacred to me as a Catholic and differences should be shared and resolved in the confines of your bedroom. I should not hear of it and you're not married to social Media because you want to remain married. Those you told yesterday are envious of you will now be laughing at your nativity and stupidity. A word is enough for the wise, act matured if you want to remain married or you'll be acting for the cameras

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by taryur(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Where I come from we always warn our girls never to marry an AFONJA MAN........
An average Afonja man sees MARRIAGE AS A BOY FRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND THING.... they can never settle down with one wife...
foolish man
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by repogirl(f): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why is she still talking sef? angry She has said enough already. Someone needs to get her offline
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Icon79(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chei, this kind drama is becoming worse than Tiaw Savage vs TBillz (or whatever he calls himself) own.

Is Tonto Dikeh still going to get another acting role after all these drama? Something for her to think about.....

O pari
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thiis even small, if it's me ll burn his house with him inside. Hopel..ess man. Mistake of a human being, scum of the earth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by macaranta(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fake ass celebrities
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
They should stop disturbing the media with their marriage. Are they the first to get married what's all this nonsense??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Benbobola(m): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2017
What I don't understand is if the marriage was based on lies from the start, why did she marry him. Tonto is a materialistic woman and she probably married him because of his wealth then. When she was showing off cars and gifts he bought for her, was that still based on lies or she was just enjoying the material benefits. I remember her ex, d dude that customizes gold and diamond stoned materials, also based on materialistic things. Am not saying Churchill is a saint some of her accusations might be true but she has d most fault for marrying him for love of vain things
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by optimus106(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2017
taryur:

foolish man

Na you foolish jor.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by LadyJul(f): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmm... That's wat you get from snatching someone's husband... U think u can snatch husband and cause another woman pain and be Free?? Karma will always find a way to get you... angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by misterchris(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Mskrisx:

Which date are you choosing for our wedding?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Codes151(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2017
This link or news is fake ! Fake take it off rubbish blog
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by mecussey(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Judasjudas:
women ehn! .. cry
Fear them ..

Yea...but its nigerian money stolen ones upon a time by one baba...tonto wan carry am do mmm nigeria so that everybody will get help...lol i dont even know what i am talking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by Mskrisx(f): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
misterchris:

Which date are you choosing for our wedding?

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million by misterchris(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mskrisx:

December 16th should be a perfect day. It's my birthday and it's a Saturday... But I gat no johnny sad
Will you marry me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Dressed As A Mobile Policeman & Carrying An AK47 Rifle On Set Of Officer / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.