Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) (947 Views)

Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) / Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) by 9jaCelebsVids: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2017

Re: Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) by 9jaCelebsVids: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
more photos

Re: Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) by Sammypope4all(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hope he didn't give him the white chalk too
Re: Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) by decatalyst(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
The boy get feminine face undecided
Re: Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) by panegyrics: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
The boy looks cute. I just like dis Olamide sha.... BTW its been long he posted the pix of him and his baby mama, I op all is well sha?
Re: Olamide Give His Son His Big Glasses To Wear As Both Have Fun (pics, Videos) by 9jaCelebsVids: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
panegyrics:
The boy looks cute. I just like dis Olamide sha.... BTW its been long he posted the pix of him and his baby mama, I op all is well sha?

Lol

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] 27yr-old Kenyan P0rn Actress Shares LIVE S3x Scenes On Snapchat! / (PHOTO) Power Couple Beyoncé And Jay Z Share Adorable Moment As They Love-up / Laura Ikeji Gifts 100k To A Pregnant Woman Spotted Dancing During A Street Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.