Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? (605 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / Who Is A Sinner Among These Three ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by mespusinglez(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Who is a sinner among these three? . . .
(1) Someone who steal the bible from church to read at home? (2) Someone who steal money at home and give offering in church? (3) Someone who steal offering in church to give the poor and orphans?
Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
All of the above

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thou shall not steal

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by jonbellion(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pidgin2:
Thou shall not steal
then why did you steal my heart embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
then why did you steal my heart embarassed

What are you using to breath?

Go siddon jor
Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by InsanePsycho(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Go siddon jor

na heart dem dey use take breath? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by jonbellion(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Go siddon jor
lol baby boo kiss
Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
InsanePsycho:

na heart dem dey use take breath? undecided undecided

Let's check it, oya hold your breath for 30 minutes and get back to me if you are still alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by jonbellion(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

Let's check it, oya hold your breath for 30 minutes and get back to me if you are still alive.
don't mind him baby boo
He's jealous of the thing we got going wink
Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
jonbellion:
don't mind him baby boo
He's jealous of the thing we got going wink

I know

Give your life to Christ, he is your maker and Savior, he died for your sins to give you and I abundant life.

Say "Jesus, I give you my heart today, I repent of my sins and submit myself to you totally in Jesus name I pray" smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by InsanePsycho(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are a proper olodo. Well, what else can you expect from someone who reads only the bible undecided

How do you breathe?
There are special cells in your brain, lungs and blood vessels that monitor the levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in your blood.

They send messages to your respiratory centre in your brain stem. In turn the respiratory centre sends signals to the respiratory muscles so that your body’s needs (for oxygen and carbon dioxide) are constantly being met. For example, you breath faster when you exercise or hurry. These individual parts make up the respiratory system.

Your respiratory muscles consist of the diaphragm and the intercostal muscles

Source: https://www.chss.org.uk/chest-information-and-support/about-your-chest-condition/how-your-lungs-work/respiratory-system/

Read more and enlighten yourself undecided
Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by jonbellion(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

I know

Give your life to Christ, he is your maker and Savior, he died for your sins to give you and I abundant life.

[s]Say "Jesus, I give you my heart today, I repent of my sins and submit myself to you totally in Jesus name I pray" :[/s])
lol
But baby
Christianity is a lie
It is selling the disease and giving the cure
A pure scam I must say
Baby I don't like the fact that you're tied by the irrationality of religion cry
Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by oaroloye(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
mespusinglez:
Who is a sinner among these three?

(1) Someone who steal the bible from church to read at home?
(2) Someone who steal money at home and give offering in church?
(3) Someone who steal offering in church to give the poor and orphans?

THEFT IS THEFT.

1. ANYONE who goes to a Church, and asks for a Bible should be given one.

Anyone who goes to such a church as refuses to give him a FREE BIBLE, on-demand, is a FOOL.

However, anyone who cannot buy their own Bible cannot be a serious Christian.

2. Anyone who goes to a Church that accepts stolen money is a FOOL.

3. Any "POOR" and "ORPHANS" who want HANDOUTS from Churches, without becoming Christians, should hurry up and starve to death, die from exposure, die from disease, or whatever it is they do.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Sinner Among These Three? by Treasure17(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
they are all guilty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Giving Is Everybody’s Ministry / A Discussion Thread Between Wilgrea7 And Melchizedek1 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.