Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? (56442 Views)

Top Ten Most Expensive Cars 2017 / Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) / 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by phaniyi7: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Welcome to the future
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by chronique(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aero mobile
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Millz404(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
R0LL0N:
there should be provision for air fuel attendance.
Lol grin shebi d crash go wait for the attendant
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Obere4u: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
grin Edo style still the best....
less cost but very efficient and reliable grin
EMEKA1MILLION:
less cost but very efficient and reliable
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by ajepako(f): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
The one with which l can halt on top of Sarrki and madridguy houses.. Honk loudly for their attention and when they raise their otondo heads to look up, then l drench them with water...

That's my ideal flying car... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Rilwayne001: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Aeromobi 3.0 wink
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:

Very reliable grin
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by PROWESX(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
here in nigeria the human version has been in existence,is only that dey fly at night with a specific goal.
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Adamadam: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
LAFO:
AeroMobil 3.0

To drive/fly these ones na wahala o....

Imagine loosing control mid-air , developing fault, na to say good bye.....

Aircrafts self dey get connection with control tower... this one na drive and fly at your own risk.

Let us assume Seun is coming from his office and lalasticlala is approaching too in the air,

Both of them facing each other

See as dem serious dey read

Abeg make I go check my beans for fire
No you still de cook beans? You no get wife?
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Bowwow11(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
This flying car dt has been trenfing all over now dis means dt trafic wahala will be minimal now o
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Brightology2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
hahahahahahaaha u b mumu
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by shumuel(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
autojosh:
The idea of flying cars has been around for decades but could they ever go mainstream? These companies are trying to do the impossible. Already we know that Dubai plans to launch their world’s first Taxi Drone come July this year, and also the Dutch company PAL-V has already started making sales since they launched the PAL-V Liberty.

Assuming you could buy any of these cars, which would it be? Judging based on the design and looks alone.

Below you’ll find pictures of 2017 flying cars and their manufacturer names.

We await your response in the comment section.

Terrafugia Transition

https://autojosh.com/flying-cars-2017-cars-wish/

AeroMobile 3.0 all the way, Terrafugia TF-X also make sense, the remaining is is a mini chopper and foldable plane, they aint flying cars angry
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by SSpeter(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I'm from Edo state

These cars are still learners compared to what my wings do at night
No be you dey sell drugs?
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by newyorks(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
autojosh:
The idea of flying cars has been around for decades but could they ever go mainstream? These companies are trying to do the impossible. Already we know that Dubai plans to launch their world’s first Taxi Drone come July this year, and also the Dutch company PAL-V has already started making sales since they launched the PAL-V Liberty.

Assuming you could buy any of these cars, which would it be? Judging based on the design and looks alone.

Below you’ll find pictures of 2017 flying cars and their manufacturer names.

We await your response in the comment section.

Terrafugia Transition

https://autojosh.com/flying-cars-2017-cars-wish/

alternate plane or mini air bus which one would it be called.

op at what height would it fly?
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Brightology2:
hahahahahahaaha u b mumu
grin tongue tongue
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Icon79(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
You already have flying cars.

They are called: Helicopters, single engine planes and twin engine jets.

O pari
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by CarrotAndStick: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
First of all, it still doesn't look like a car.
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Houston17(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
Akoba! Adaba!! Olorun maje ke ri!! Abeg am from Ibadan, we nor dey like "rough play" and anything way strong pass kpomo we nor dey chop, i fit manage 2018 Lexus, which one be flying car for Nigeria? Make you go take off go near "high tension" wire....... angry angry

U're very funny oooo....high tension bawo....
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Jerryojozy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Make I order for aeromobile before Davido o
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
SSpeter:
No be you dey sell drugs?

Yes
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by mikejegede(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
when will they bring it to Nigeria nau!!!i wan to enta oo..i would be going to Lagos island for nothing everyday...
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by sandraanakebe(f): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Terrafugia all the way...But make them no bring these flying cars to Nigeria if not....wahala go dey oh embarassed
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yes! Oya read my signature
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by okilingtete: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Death traps
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by airprinz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
These ones no fid fly pass the ones for midnight
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by SSpeter(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Yes
oya take this...you go dey alright...I laff whenever I see that stuff...abeg give make I swallow biko
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
SSpeter:
oya take this...you go dey alright...I laff whenever I see that stuff...abeg give make I swallow biko

In your case you need to swallow all of them at once

1 Like

Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by lilyheaven: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
ur roof address will be much appreciated.....
7rumuokoro
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by OgaJonah(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Make I try my own weather I fit fly or not. grin grin

Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
mercichoco:
Ordinary golf i don't have, you're showing me flying car.
see u, calling Golf ordinary, that is an insult to my Golf 4 variant, well let me buy you golf 5 depend on your answer to - will u marry me=
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
I rather stick with my current bicycle
Re: Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? by gonkin(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
For those saying aeromobil, its almost killed the company ceo during a demonstration as a result of technical difficulties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic / Would You Buy This Rusty 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (ijapa) For N30million? / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.