Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo (2166 Views)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has surprised many fans with latest revelations about her marriage as she went ahead to like a post ridiculing and calling her husband a scammer.

The controversy rocking Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh’s marriage has taken another dimension. After revealing that her husband Olakunle Churchill assaulted her physically, she also revealed that he has been cheating on her.

Recently, she has also continued to make matters worse after she liked a controversial comment from a fan who called Tonto’s husband a scammer, fetish yahoo-yahoo boy and big time womanizer.
Read the post about Churchill below.

“I have always known that Churchill Olakunle Oladunni was a scam, changed his last name to Churchill, lied that he was Obj’s son, lied to you about his ex’s and refused to tell you he had a daughter, big credit card scammer, yahoo boy, deep and fetish human and big time womanizer. I am sorry love, you will be fine by his grace. He will see you through all you going through and take care of king for you. But remember, be smart and don’t let him have your son cos hmmmmmm.”

Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Hizeey: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
cool *Thumbs up*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by panegyrics: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is what you get wen u marry for money and not for love. BTW wetin cosign me? wat pains me more is dat if two elephant fight each, its the grass that will suffer.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
panegyrics:
This is what you get wen u marry for money and not for love. BTW wetin cosign me? wat pains me more is dat if two elephant fight each, its the grass that will suffer.....
She married him for money, he married her for the popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by LesbianBoy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
The ugubaby or whatever, iz like her brain is paining her! Which one is "be wise and don't let him have your son"..... Mumu is the king not his son too? angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by CaroLyner(f): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Can't believe the marriage crashed so soon.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by LesbianBoy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Btw, Immediately he was unveiled as the "mr x" I knew he was a bad guy, a yahoo boy! Yahoo boys have a "sign" which they use to identify one another! Only fellow yahoo boy know that sign lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hu else z tired of dis people's story??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Next story please! kiss

BIG CHURCH JUJU! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Muzanga(f): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
I saw something like this on facebook

Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by ebonyjummy(f): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
She married him for money, he married her for the popularity.
lobatan
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Tynasparks(f): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by bignero: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
where are the tonto basher?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by baeboo: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mr. X na big time womanizer.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by irynterri(f): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
a grown man that still puts on 2 long gold chains like wizkid,all the same I know tonto is aware of his "business"and don't be surprised she they even assist am,its no longer news that most actresses are helping most of these"billionaire business men"that even Forbes cannot ascertain their source of wealth to do Yahoo and push drugs, they courted for about a year so she knows what's up, I will advise her to tread with caution because if that guy decides to open her nyash it won't be funny at all,as our elders Will say, when you point a finger at someone, four fingers are pointing back at you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by migeoart(f): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto dike should just off her data , all these informations r really not necessary , rubbishing her image indirectly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by goldenceo1: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Love gone sour. Ones upon a time Tonto was married to Mr X.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by laribari(m): 3:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Op why are you like this? Are u daft?

Read very and if its me I will like the comment too. Apart from calling churchill yahoo-yahoo, the write said a prayer for Tonto too.

If you grab the message it was a word of encouragement at the end of the day.

If you think she likes the part where churchill was called a scammer then why can't she like where the writer said "God will see you through" or where it says take care of king.

Op you be confusionist
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2017
You're right
laribari:

Read very and if its me I will like the comment too. Apart from calling churchill yahoo-yahoo, the write said a prayer for Tonto too.

If you think she likes the part where churchill was called a scammer then why can't she like where the writer said "God will see you through" or where it says take care of king.

Op you be confusionist
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Likes Post Calling Her Husband A Scammer And Fetish Yahoo-yahoo by Realhommie(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2017
laribari:

Op you be confusionist
The Op na big confusionist, lol... Everybody wants to generate traffic on their blogs for Tonto head now, they'll post just about anything with the names #Tonto #Churchill and #Marriage to achieve their aims... But who would you blame rather? Tonto brought it all upon herself.

Na her son i just pity for the whole issue, nothing concern me with Tonto and Churchill, they're both overgrown and babies...Make dem continue to ENTERTAINMENT n AMUSEMENT us, their body go tell dem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Wizkid Really A Legend? / 2018 Most Anticipated Nigerian Movies / Photo Of Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin ( Real Or Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.