Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day (1478 Views)

Rams For Sale (big And Healthy) / N1,200 Per Bag Of Charcoal / Fresh Prawns Available In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by Gidigidi3(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
An agro processing company in south east wants constant supply of live and healthy donkeys. If you are a dealer and can meet up with constant supply at competitive price, call me - 070 383825 84.

Live, Mature and healthy donkeys is what we buy!!!
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by DonCortino: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nssuka people like jakkie meat daa!
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by Baroba(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
I will have to stick to white meat whenever am in Enugu..
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by Gidigidi3(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Dealers on donkey from Jigawa, Sokoto or any other big donkey market in the north, your attention is needed.
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by Gidigidi3(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Gidigidi3:
An agro processing company in south east wants constant supply of live and healthy donkeys. If you are a dealer and can meet up with constant supply at competitive price, call me - 070 383825 84.

Live, Mature and healthy donkeys is what we buy!!!
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by dollarsplenty(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2017
How much will you buy one? i have contacts in Niger Republic, Burkina Faso and Mali. Donkeys are now scarce and very expensive in northern Nigeria, due to hide and skin export to China. With good price, we can do business. I once took a friend from Aba on tour of Donkey abattoirs in Kebbi, Gombe, and Taraba.

1 Like

Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by henrimoto(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2017
dollarsplenty:
How much will you buy one? i have contacts in Niger Republic, Burkina Faso and Mali. Donkeys are now scarce and very expensive in northern Nigeria, due to hide and skin export to China. With good price, we can do business. I once took a friend from Aba on tour of Donkey abattoirs in Kebbi, Gombe, and Taraba.
@dollarsplenty... can I have your contact? or if you are on watsapp hit me up make we reason matter.

09098203061 - whatsapp.
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by henrimoto(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2017
@gidigidi3, Jacki matter na money for hand, back for ground. Its a matter of cash down.

if the said company is serious about it, they should send some representatives to the animal markets in far North.

Anybody that agree to bring live donkeys to your company in the south east without cash- down payment, watch it!
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by henrimoto(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
dollarsplenty:
. Still waiting to hear from you.
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by obstead200(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
henrimoto:
@gidigidi3, Jacki matter na money for hand, back for ground. Its a matter of cash down.

if the said company is serious about it, they should send some representatives to the animal markets in far North.

Anybody that agree to bring live donkeys to your company in the south east without cash- down payment, watch it!

GBAM!!!

Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by dollarsplenty(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
henrimoto:
. Still waiting to hear from you.
l'll call u tomorrow
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by henrimoto(m): 1:31am On Feb 27, 2017
dollarsplenty:
l'll call u tomorrow
@dollarsplenty... that is my whatsapp no. here is my no. 08165731470..

Note: please, don't qoute this poste. I will erase the number after you've seen it.
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by Agrobimbi: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dry & Wet Donkey Hides for Sale

Available for sale is a wide range of genuine hides products. our goods are raw and they are used as raw material in many industries. They have animal skins of various forms like wet salted and dry salted. the variety available from our partners provides a wide supply of hides & skins .

Our supply comes directly from abattoirs, slaughterhouses and processors of wet salted hides that are established a minimum of 15 years and even more in some cases. the variety available from our partners provides a huge supply of hides & skins either wet and dry donkey hides .etc... Contact 08038400097
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by Flandon(m): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2017
dollarsplenty:
How much does your donkey skin go for? Need large quantity urgently. You can reach me on 08121693744, adimfranklin@gmail.com. Expecting a reply

1 Like

Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by damanjohn: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
henrimoto:

You said it all mate, company needed it urgently and he knew the location where the market located. Why the company no send rep and buy directly from the market
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by frisky2good(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
damanjohn:

You said it all mate, company needed it urgently and he knew the location where the market located. Why the company no send rep and buy directly from the market

Where he wan see 200 donkeys daily? Most countries have restricted donkey export due to rapid population depletion. That is why the Chinese companies have faced Nigeria.
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by Augustinaz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Our supplier has the following:

PRODUCT: Donkey Skin
QUANTITY: 3000 pcs
PRICE: N7000 per kg ex-loading point.

Interested buyers can contact me through the following:
Email: augustina_impex@hotmail.com
Whatsapp: 08113902631
Tel: 09060904274
Re: Matured And Healthy Donkeys Wanted In Large Quantity (200) Per Day by henrimoto(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Augustinaz:
Our supplier has the following:

PRODUCT: Donkey Skin
QUANTITY: 3000 pcs
PRICE: N7000 per kg ex-loading point.

Interested buyers can contact me through the following:
Email: augustina_impex@hotmail.com
Whatsapp: 08113902631
Tel: 09060904274
. With this dollars wey don fall? Na to export direct to hong kong be that.

(1) (Reply)

Which Area Of Agriculture Would You Go Into With 1M / Health Benefits Of Mustard Seeds... / Lol See This "End Time" Pawpaw With A Bull- Horn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.