Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

FG Sacks All NCAA Directors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks All NCAA Directors (30945 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP / FG Recalls Sacked NCAA Directors / Breaking News: Buhari Sacks All NCAA Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks All NCAA Directors by emi14: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2017
TPAND:
Na waooo Buhari is a historic error that shouldn't have befallen Nigeria. I wonder how changing NCAA directors revive our crumbling aviation sector.

Under Buhari. Aero became a show of itself,
Arik is nothing to write home about, Discovery air packed up,

Error correction

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks All NCAA Directors by Jesusloveyou: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2017
TPAND:
Na waooo Buhari is a historic error that shouldn't have befallen Nigeria. I wonder how changing NCAA directors revive our crumbling aviation sector.

Under Buhari. Aero became a show of itself,
Arik is nothing to write home about, Discovery air packed up,
can you hear yourself loud and clear?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Sacks All NCAA Directors by kabawa(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Why is no body hear crying nepotism or southerners were more affected in the sack

Where are all those ipodians crying more than the bereaved whenever there are issues of sack shocked

Make una go shool una no go go na to come on nairaland with free mb dey shout like werey grin

Carry go federal government,Nigeria must be great wether mahaukata like it or not cool
Re: FG Sacks All NCAA Directors by CellTabRepairs: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
The Wisdom, The build, The boldness and The courage to be king....The appraisal of the Master!

At the fullNess of time...At the ides of March

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying!
Re: FG Sacks All NCAA Directors by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
officialJP:
my fellow Nigerian's just keep on watching the film in 3D buhari left on a purpose osinbanjo is not yet an enemy (only d wise will understand me) gringringrin
Are you telling us that PMB deliberately left so that Osinbanjo will implement major change of policies so that people won't say the president backtrack on his decisions. ..like redeployment of military from presidential villa? ??etc
Re: FG Sacks All NCAA Directors by officialJP(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:

Are you telling us that PMB deliberately left so that Osinbanjo will implement major change of policies so that people won't say the president backtrack on his decisions. ..like redeployment of military from presidential villa? ??etc
gringringrin u jasi systematically
Re: FG Sacks All NCAA Directors by ucheheart(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Laple0541:

The hatred you have for him couldn't make you spell his name properly! Fashola not Fashiola.
not that i dont know the correct spelling but that's the way i choose to spell it AND for the records, i dont hate him, he is not just living up to our expectations in the power sector and that's the simple gospel truth. Peace...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Ali Kwara, Commends His Security Expertise / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / Wike’s Aide, Inko-Tariah, Escapes Assassination In Rivers State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.