Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker (27087 Views)

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2017
wizzywisdom:
Putting this on front page would occupied space for MMM.

Are u clear now. So u can lock your stollen android phone at home without a tracker or serial number.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala show some love
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

Are u clear now. So u can lock your stollen android phone at home without a tracker or serial number.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Lol.... I buy only brand new Android phones
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Opistorincos(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
all these ones you are saying wont be possible for the ffg reasons :

1. the map is rarely accurate down here in Nigeria
2. The lock feature cant really hold the thief cos he can flash the phone with a custom rom, same goes for all the other options.
3. all those functions barely work cos of our crappy network, tried it more than once.
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by alfredfrddy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Op, what if the email has been logged on a new phone. Can the lost phone still be tracked?
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by samadeyemi007(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
I had like up to 6 email on my stolen phone, but I very got a new phone and I have already log in about 4 of it on my new device. How can I still perform d steps?? Can I use my other account yet to log in on d new device to locate the stolen phone....... I response plsss
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Kaslyni: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

Yes. I have given a more compendious explanation on how to even destroy the phone without a tracker and a serial number
Really? do well to please refere to where I'll find this resourse-full write up. THANKS
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kaslyni:
Really? do well to please refere to where I'll find this resourse-full write up. THANKS

its on YouTube sir
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Oscarpraise(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Nice one op, my itel S31 is intact then
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Nice one op, my itel S31 is intact then

Have u done it?
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
nice work op but u forgot that installing a new custom ROM will wipe off everything
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Daddi: 2:20am On Apr 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

1. If u pick ring option the phone will ring that is if the thief maybe is in the same bus with u
will it ring even if the thief switched it off?
Also what happens to a person that didn't install Facebook messenger. The phone I lost recently, tecno w3, tried the steps above it said 'location not available'

1 Like

Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Daddi:
Also what happens to a person that didn't install Facebook messenger. The phone I lost recently, tecno w3, tried the steps above it said 'location not available'
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun another user is saying this step worked for him. Yet u can't put it on front page to help others. Maybe u don't use android. Or u have taken note but want the idea alone. Take this thread to FP so those with stolen phones may get help. I am not advertising my blog but good info that u can confirm lalasticlala Mynd44
----------------------------------------------

No. The only one that ring when the thief switch it off is avast anti theft. It also snaps the face of the thief. Without authorization it gives u the location and send u all the thief calls avast pro.

The thief can say am in ikotu wearing red. Avast anti theft pro will give u all his phone calls.

So bro if u have important things in the phone u can click the erase botton or lock.

But for the location pls Facebook messenger will turn it on.

But u can lock the phone with that option and send a message like
"Stollen Phone Pls Call 080*****"

Anymore question ask.
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Daddi:

It will not ring when it's off and when it doesn't have an international connection. The only one that can ring without internet connection is avast.
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by sirnuru01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
9ice one
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by sirnuru01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
But must u ve d app installed on ur phn b4 u can use dis feature....?
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Magna96: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2017
You can track your android device using the [url]Android device manager[/url] . All you need to do is to enable it in your android settings
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Magna96: 12:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Track your android device using the Android device manager. Read more about the Android device manager here: https://infotechmagna..com.ng/2017/12/find-my-phone-location-using-android-device-manager.html
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by maleekstarboy1: 9:00am On May 30, 2020
Have you lost your phone, do you wish to find your phone, was your phone stolen?

You can go through this article as I would guild you on how you can find/ track a lost phone.

Are you in Nigeria, South Africa or anywhere, are you looking for a guide on how you can track a lost phone? Read this article I would guide you on how you can find your lost phone when it goes missing

images%2B%252814%2529

How to find /track a stolen phone in Nigeria
These are frequent questions people ask every day.
how to track a stolen phone in Nigeria
how to track stolen phone using IMEI
how to locate a lost cell phone that is turned off
how to track lost android phone using IMEI number
track my phone
how to track lost phone location with google maps
how to locate a lost cell phone that is turned off for free
how to track a phone

I have taken my time to compile how you can track a stolen phone in Nigeria, South-Africa or anywhere.

Requirements:
Wi-Fi connection
A browsing phone or computer
Follow the steps below:
Note: For every Android device, find my device is always turned On. To be sure of this go-to;

Settings > Security > lock screen > Device administrators, or Settings > Lock screen and security > Other security Settings

https://www.thecomputersecurity.com/2019/12/how-to-track-your-lost-phone.html
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by LordPherule(m): 3:07am On Jun 28, 2020
That's what the Gmail brings whilst the lost phone in question supposed to be another IMEI, and not that Samsung.

Please house, what can I do? I resort to do forensics on the IMEI of the lost device, any suggestions?

Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Bekelove(f): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
I was hypnotized and robbed of my iPhone 11,my Nokia phone my chargers and all the money in my account and it happened it portharcourt
This thief transferred airtime from my account to my own number then transferred to his own account but mtn has refused to show me the number the airtime was transferred to..asking me to get police order..police is asking for 50k before they carry out any investigation knowing fully well this thief emptied my two accounts
He lured me to come to portharcourt to meet him
I have his picture his both phone numbers are switched off
I’ll be posting here Incase anybody can identify him should please indicate
It happened in portharcourt please help

Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Randerl: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bekelove:
I was hypnotized and robbed of my iPhone 11,my Nokia phone my chargers and all the money in my account and it happened it portharcourt
This thief transferred airtime from my account to my own number then transferred to his own account but mtn has refused to show me the number the airtime was transferred to..asking me to get police order..police is asking for 50k before they carry out any investigation knowing fully well this thief emptied my two accounts

Can you create a new topic on this so that NL can help track the thief for you.

Sorry.
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Bekelove(f): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
How do I create a new topic
I’m new here
Randerl:

Sorry.
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Randerl: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bekelove:
How do I create a new topic
I’m new here

Scroll up and click the encircled link as show below

Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by donMIG(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
I will try this 2mrw to confirm if truely it works
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Bekelove(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have done that
Randerl:

Sorry.
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by ogbe1983: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bekelove:
call 08185773566 he is a security operative hewould help u track it asap
Re: Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker by Annogbe(f): 5:41am On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=Bekelove post=98809797]I was hypnotized and robbed of my iPhone 11,my Nokia phone my chargers and all the money in my account and it happened it portharcourt
It happened in portharcourt please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales Rep Discouraged Me From Ordering Phones From Overseas, Gave These Reasons / Pictures From The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja / Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.