Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number (34100 Views)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gabazin080(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
hello nairalanders. i believe i can get the help needed here.

yesterday someone stole my wife's phone and keeps using the line but refused to pick any call but he is always active on her facebook and whatsapp. so i stopped calling and msg him that he should lets talk and negotiate how much to pay to retrieve the phone.

luckily for me he picked my call and demanded 30k but i priced it to 15 k and asked for his account details which he sent to me with his phone number.

though i have his account details but the problem now is how to track him cus i dont want to pay 15k and still not get the phone. someone should help me pls

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by chukspd: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2017
report to the police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gabazin080(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2017
chukspd:
report to the police
do u think the police can help with dis

modified: for those asking of his account details:

i do not rely solely on bank for his arrest, have reported to the police and will go to SARS tomorrow

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by lekjons(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
I have a feeling that you are going to catch him, all thanks to him being an illiterate(by still using the SIM)

go to your wife's network provider office, explain to them, call him from there, if he picks up, they will be able to track his location (I also heard an app 'truecaller' can do that also)

tracking his location is one thing, catching him is another.

you'll still need the police to catch him, unless you're some kind of bouncer..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gabazin080(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2017
lekjons:
I have a feeling that you are going to catch him, all thanks to him being an illiterate(by still using the SIM)

go to your wife's network provider office, explain to them, call him from there, if he picks up, they will be able to track his location (I also heard an app 'truecaller' can do that also)

tracking his location is one thing, catching him is another.

you'll still need the police to catch him, unless you're some kind of bouncer..
i have gone to the bank now and the pix on his whatsapp is the same with his bank account. so have submitted a formal letter and the bank has told me to go ahead with the payment. i dont want to pay how the bank can help catch him cus he might be a nairalander.

have also reported to the police and played the audio of our phone conversation. even my 2 army brothers are now involved.

the phone thief is an illiterate

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by gabazin080(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
cc: lalasticlala , dragnet, puskin, honsule
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by lekjons(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
i have gone to the bank now and the pix on his whatsapp is the same with his bank account. so have submitted a formal letter and the bank has told me to go ahead with the payment. i dont want to pay how the bank can help catch him cus he might be a nairalander.

have also reported to the police and played the audio of our phone conversation. even my 2 army brothers are now involved.

the phone thief is an illiterate
so you even have his picture..

post it here then contact lalasticlala, let's disgrace him..

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by harrysterol(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
This phone thief na better mumu cheesy cheesy������i no fit laugh

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by fatymore(f): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Post his pics... No rest and privacy for a thief.. Let's disgrace him... Na small dem dey start.. Awon Eyan ti Evans.. Ordinary phone he is asking for Ransom.. If Na person he kidnap nko...

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Trust me, this thief will clinch the number one spot on the 'World's Dumbest Outlaws' on Sony Max.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by lonelydora: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:

yesterday someone stole my wife's phone and keeps using the line but refused to pick any call but he is always active on her facebook and whatsapp. so i stopped calling and msg him that he should lets talk and negotiate how much to pay to retrieve the phone.

luckily for me he picked my call and demanded 30k but i priced it to 15 k and asked for his account details which he sent to me with his phone number.

though i have his account details but the problem now is how to track him cus i dont want to pay 15k and still not get the phone. someone should help me pls

Do you know anyone in DSS or the network provider ?
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Edopesin: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Post The Pic Asap
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by jashar(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
hmmm....
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by SeniorZato(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Make friends with him. Form Genevieve for the bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Jazzlite: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
harrysterol:
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by oshe11: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Give his number n Acct number to "Abba Kyari"

OP ur chances of catching the guy was 80.1% with his bank's involvemnt bt if dat guy dey Nairaland U jst successfully reduced it to 0.9% cos u cudnt refuse d seduction of feeding the media....

I hope U gt him tho!

Who STEALS A PHONE AND RETAIN THE PERSON'S SIM AND ALSO USES HER WHATSAPP ACCT

WEN BOYS DNT EVEN OPEN BBM AFTER STEALING BB PHONE

I DIE!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by budosky(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol @ He might be a Nairalander. wink wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by buskie13(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op,you don ef up�
what if the thief dey nairaland
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Jazzlite: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
harrysterol:

Cc diportivo
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by jieta: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
instead of you paying fifteen thousand to that thief why not add five to ten thousand and buy a new phone for your wife.

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by otimothy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Input the account number on the mobile banking application, it would produce his full name, take the full name and check facebook as the first step to track his address, if you are lucky something should pop up.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by maxjax(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
which bank?

gabazin080:

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by MaziOmenuko: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol...this wan na pure illiterate! Bank details, profile pix, phone number: the dude is actually screaming "catch me".

44 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by manikspears: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
simple go to his bank and request his account gets frozen,to force him to show up .but you must have the backing of CID

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by trick9: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
lekjons:
so you even have his picture..

post it here then contact lalasticlala, let's disgrace him..

Men u be character

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by itiswellandwell: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
This will be interesting. such a dumb thief. When he's caught now, he'll be blaming the devil and the devil gave him more chance to have a rethink. He'll be caught Op, just limit the rate of info you share on nairaland as he might be a nairalander. Wish you all the best in your search. Please update us when he's finally caught. want to see what the dumb thief looks like.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by IBreakRules: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
dumb thief.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by ajalawole(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Police and then go to his bank with ur chat history
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by write2obi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Report to the bank and the police, then go ahead and make the payment he'll be arrested when ever he goes to get the money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NCC Releases Short Code For Ending Unsolicited Messages By Network Providers / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life / 6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.