Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) (78113 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help! Am I HIV Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pope22:

Help me tell that person beside you that i want to marry her

sorry i won't tell her cos Pope does not marry grin
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlindAngel:

That is u, please stop diverting the topic, i can see clearly that is you.

and so what if that's me Ain't you breathing same air with me without paying for it.....

Infact come in here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by engrpheleeks(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
She was
So the HIV is cured shocked since when embarassed

Look people live for 30+ years on meds no issue so it's nothing new
It's only in n**r*l*nd that I see where reverse is the case. Social media users just finished encouraging her, but n**r*l*and*rs are tearing into pieces with sarcasm.
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by BlindAngel: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

and so what if that's me Ain't you breathing same air with me without paying for it.....

Infact come in here...
Lol, cnt jst stp laughing at the pic. Hilarious
Btw, i can see u are well brought up and trained, when i saw ur mention i was actually expecting insults and bashing, but u did otherwise...thumb up
May God Almighty bless that womb that gave birth 2 u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Prince16: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

lolz

guess i need to ask my dad if he played away match...

She is beautiful tho will hardly know she is HIV+

..naso!
d tin nor dey show 4 face.
#all-dt-glitters.......
#abstainance......d best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlindAngel:

Lol, cnt jst stp laughing at the pic. Hilarious
Btw, i can see u are well brought up and trained, when i saw ur mention i was actually expecting insults and bashing, but u did otherwise...thumb up
May God Almighty bless that womb that gave birth 2 u.

to the prayer.... Amen Amen and Amen
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

not my fault my papa played away match.. grin cheesy

lol. You no serious. grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

lolz

i love ur sense of humour.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

lolz

Why your dad? What if it was mom that played the away match?
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by winny4sandy: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
She was

HIV can be managed when taking ur drugs faithfully and eating what boost your immune system too. it's AIDs that kills when manage wrongly. The HIV girl is taking her drugs faithfully and at the right time too, this makes her immune system to be high and her viral load is less. she can live up-to 100yrs depends on when God decides to call her home.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Emmahunk:

Why your dad? What if it was mom that played the away match?

is not possible to be my mom cos we are of same age.... My dad is d one dat did d work..
Except we are twins that was separated at birth...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
This is no go area Vaseline crew be warned!
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Ramaa(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
I want to marry her for really

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na so we see am so how she and her guy wan take enjoy themselves even with Condom me no go near there
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Naijageak(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
cheesy So she nor de Bleep since all these years abi HIV Makes people automatically chaste and free from sexual urges.
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Charly68: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
See Doctor Abalaka
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
VickyRotex:

Are you for real now? Humans will never cease to amaze me. So the only way she could have contracted HIV was by having unprotected sex.

When are we going to learn that unprotected sex is one out of the numerous ways of contracting this disease?

SMH! Dont bother replying me!

You're a fecktard stewpeed biitch
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
And one ignorant sex guy will bleep this lady without condom and will be bragging to his friends how he found it easy to get inbetween her legs cool

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think this lady bears a close resemblance with Optional1 grin
Your head de there...they share thesame type of beautiful nose and charming smile.
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
crotonite:
Your head de there...they share thesame type of beautiful nose and charming smile.

you too have join them...
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
And one ignorant sex bleed this lady without condom and will be bragging to his friends how he found it easy to get inbetween her legs cool

haba even you too Shuo

Is it only through sex someone can contact HIV..
She was just 14 when they discovered it..
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

you too have join them...
It's true now...you're even lucky to even find someone that looks like you...me don find my own tired. sad
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
crotonite:
It's true now...you're even lucky to even find someone that looks like you...me don find my own tired. sad

search no more.. He will find you...

This my third tho..
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

haba even you too Shuo

There are other ways of contacting HIV but through sex is the easiest way

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
There are other ways of contacting HIV but through sex is the easiest way

but how sure are you that it was through sex by an ignorant guy.
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
She was

I think you've got problem with english. It is a reported speech (The girl "found out" she "was" HIV positive). Over sabi.
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

but how sure are you that it was through sex by an ignorant guy.
No I mean after she contacted HIV, an ignorant guy will sleep with her and he will be jubilating unknown to him that he will be in deep shit cheesy
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by optional1(f): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
No I mean after she contacted HIV, an ignorant guy will sleep with her and he will be jubilating unknown to him that he will be in deep shit cheesy

ok

but do you think she will let any guy sex her whem she knows her statue already...
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
I think you've got problem with english. It is a reported speech (The girl "found out" she "was" HIV positive). Over sabi.

U can correct without being rude ! Or just ignore must u quote me smiley wasteman
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

haba even you too Shuo

Its like you haven't seen young girls of 12 that are already sexually active or what? Abeg
Re: This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

ok

but do you think she will let any guy sex her whem she knows her statue already...
That's if she wants to punish the guy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.