Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Popular American Female Singer, Kat De Luna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Popular American Female Singer, Kat De Luna (544 Views)

Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Popular American Female Singer, Kat De Luna by JamieNaija(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Yemi has been hanging out a lot with American pop star, Kat deluna and it seems their bond keeps getting stronger. Her fans can only wish it transforms into a collabo, with hopes that it will help the 'Johnny' cronner get better in her music lyrically.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/yemi-alade-hangs-out-with-popular.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Popular American Female Singer, Kat De Luna by samincredible44(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2017
pls who is kat de luna and what song made her popular

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Popular American Female Singer, Kat De Luna by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2017
And that's my crush

Re: Yemi Alade Hangs Out With Popular American Female Singer, Kat De Luna by vivypretty(f): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
this one she no do that her yemi alade hair style
they both look fine undecidedthis one she no do that her yemi alade hair style
they both look fine

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Lupiyta Nyongo's Birthday Party / Apostle Suleman Accuser Brutalized By Nigeria Police And Rushed To Court / My Husband Abandoned Us Because Of Rosaline Meure- Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.