Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations (6493 Views)

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / EXPOSED: Why The Synagogue Building Collapsed – Military Expert 6 / Restrainment Of Right Of Easement At Segun Irefin Street By The Synagogue Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
Today is the long awaited service for the fruit of the womb with TB Joshua – LIVE on Emmanuel TV. Wherever you are, distance is not a barrier for Jesus Christ. He is the Healer, His power to heal is unlimited. Just tune in and by faith, touch your screen and join Prophet TB Joshua in prayer.

1 Like

Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
The Service has started with opening Prayer from one of the Evangelist
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
The Synagogue Choir get on stage with Praise and Worship
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
Praise and worship ministrations from The Synagogue Choir:

Yoruba song: Ko si oba bi re
ko si baba bi re
ko ma si'Oloru bi re
Igwe

English Song: Glory be to the Lord
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
Say your tears shall be wiped way
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
Tell your Neighbour thank God I’m here
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
Praise the Lord
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
TESTIMONY TIME
Dr and Mrs Iwu Justice are testifying how God touched them after the previous Fruit of the Womb service. They are in the Church Service today to Thank God for giving them a Child after attending the previous Fruit of the Womb Service. Praise the Lord!!!

MR AND MRS SHEDRACK ALSO GAVE GLORY TO GOD FOR TOUCHING THEM AFTER THE PREVIOUS FRUIT OF THE WOMB SERVICE. THEY ARE HERE IN THE SERVICE TODAY WITH THEIR BABY. MRS SHEDRACK ALSO SAID THE GOD THAT DID IT FOR HER WILL SURELY DO IT FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTACT WITH THE SERVICE. SHE FURTHER SAID, “AS YOU SEE THIS PLACE, IT IS THE ARENA OF SOLUTION. DON’T DISCUSS WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR ABOUT THE FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT, JUST BE FOCUS DURING THE SERVICE. LOOK AT THE MAN OF GOD EYEBALL TO EYEBALL ”.
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
The man of God, Prophet T B Joshua is out for the service

Title: There is a ways out.
Now if there is a way out, you need to be positioned.
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
Why you are sitting down say; JESUS POSITION ME WHERE YOU CAN HEAR MY PETITION. WHERE I WILL ATTRACT YOUR ATTENTION. WHERE MY SILENCE WILL ATTRACT YOUR ATTENTION. IN JESUS CHRIST NAME WE HAVE PRAYED, AMEN!!
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
I WANT YOU TO PICK YOUR PRAYER POINT AND FIRE ON. IN JESUS NAME WE’VE PRAYED, AMEN!
NOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO NOW IS TAKE BACK YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE FROM THE HAND OF SATAN. IN JESUS NAME WE’VE PRAYED, AMEN!!!
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
What you called problem is to preserve you. Who know what would have happen if your prayers for better condition had been answered.
When you take back your situation is an
Before you have your sit, now take back your circumstance from the hands of evil. Now there is a way out
I want you to charge
Have you taken back your situation from the hands of the Devil?
Now we can now handle the situation
I know that most of us here are from other Churches, your prayer from your Churches are not lost.
Are you with me?
Don’t think that what we happening to you hear is…, your prayers right from your Church had been answered
As you are here the Holy Spirit has injected.
There is a Woman on the floor right now
See people vomiting various substances
Be delivered, Amen!!!
When I speak just say make it happen. In the name of Jesus of Jesus, AMEN!!!
I can see you been delivered,
Can you here me?
Place your hand
Those of you that have Fibroid, delay pregnancy, low Sperm count, I can see you been delivered
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
Those of you that have Fibroid, delay pregnancy, low Sperm count, I can see you been delivered
It is happening already, see people falling down inside and outside the Church
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Fibroid is coming out of a woman right now
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
I want to give you 5 minute to relax
Tell your neighbor you are on the queue, relax it will soon get to your turn
When I talk God will make it happen
When I talk just say make it happen
God will make it happen, but on your own side say make it happen.
I can see you been delivered
Can you hear me?
I can see you been saved
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
Viewers all over the World, I may not know your situation but one thing I know is the words I speak to you is not mine. Whatever I say here shall be said in heaven,
Continue to say make it happen.
Begin to meditate this in your heart. In Jesus name we’ve prayed, AMEN!!
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
The Lord said he want to wipe away tears of barrenness, by making you a happy “Mother”
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
Remember your meditation; make it happen
Begin to meditate this; MAKE IT HAPPEN
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
Those who have delay pregnancy, place your hands
There is a Woman vomiting on the floor right now.
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
Please release yourself, I’m not preaching to you, I’m prophesying to your life.
Say; Make it Happen
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2009
1 Samuel 1:11

And she made a vow, saying, "O LORD Almighty, if you will only look upon your servant's misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the LORD for all the days of his life, and no razor will ever be used on his head."
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hannah was very particular and very modest in her petition
Our affliction should make us be more lively in our addresses to God
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
Everything you have is actually been borrowed from God
What have to give if everything you have is actually been borrowed from God
Our affliction should make us be more lively, be more joyful in our addresses to God
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
If Hannah had had a baby earlier, who know what would have happen to Hannah later!!
This is why we are here today, to make it happen.
The way out has come.
This is the day the Lord has made. And the people say; AMEN!!
John 10:34-35 (New International Version)
34Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'[a]?
35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—

Now I want to speak to your situation.
Rise up.
Now I want you to position yourself
Right now pick your prayer point and I’m going to lead you.
The prayer point I’m going to give you is a Prophesy. AMEN!!!
Whichever position you are now, one thing is clear if the Holy Spirit is involve you will receive
Begin to receive your deliverance from Fibriod, Barrenness. In the name of Jesus, AMEN!
Open your lips
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
There is overflow crowd inside and outside the Church auditorium.
The man of God said distance is not a barrier. You can receive wherever you are.
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by jidobaba(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
wtf. u get time o
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
Let us continue to pray
Let us continue to pray in faith that the way out has come.
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Let us continue to pray and command out all kinds of afflictions in our lives.
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
People are vomiting various substances
Why some are urinating
Let us continue to pray in faith
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
You too do not relent, keep praying
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Continue to pray in faith, in the name of Jesus Christ
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Continue to pray in faith, in the name of Jesus Christ
The man of God had said you should continue to pray
The man of God has given the mantle to the people.
Continue to pray in faith has the mantle is been passed.
Remember in faith and the mantle will sure touch you
Remember the man of God said anywhere you are distance is not a barrier

People are falling to the anointing of God
Fibroids are coming out woman
Others are their deliverance in various ways
Just believe and you will receive your deliverance

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Unilorin Warn Students Against Indecent Dressing / Man Eating Men ! Clifford Orji's "brother" Innocent Orji Cannibal Kidnappers .ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.