Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations (6494 Views)

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / EXPOSED: Why The Synagogue Building Collapsed – Military Expert 6 / Restrainment Of Right Of Easement At Segun Irefin Street By The Synagogue Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
See people falling under the influence of the Holy Spirit as the mantle is being touched and passed
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
Remember distance is not a barrier
Just believe with faith in your heart.
Let us continue to pray and command out all kinds of afflictions in our lives.
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
Keep praying with faith in your heart
The man of God is out now
He is speaking now
What a wonderful new year
I will do something very funny to you
I want you ……….
I’m carrying all with my Father
Are you ready?
It is a new dawn to your health
It is a new dawn to your career
It is a new dawn ……………………….
I don’t want us to repeat ourselves
Repeating ourselves is unbelieve
You may not feel anything
But I know, congratulation
What is good is prayer
What is excellence needs prayer
Open your lips and say; Thank you Lord for opening the gate
In Jesus name will pray, AMEN!!
I want to say to you; the ways out for you has come
Re: Live Cast Of D Fruit Of The Womb Service At The Synagogue,church Of All Nations by benjax2002: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
Place your hand right now
I want you to say in the name of Jesus Christ
Right now fire on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Warn Students Against Indecent Dressing / Man Eating Men ! Clifford Orji's "brother" Innocent Orji Cannibal Kidnappers .ch / I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.