Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time (1398 Views)

Onyebuchi Okonkwo's Last Word's Before The Suicide Act At Unn / Seun, You Are A Coward ! / Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by maedan(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
spikedcylinder, you still haven't proven anything:

The only gripe I've been having, is that you kept saying that I believed Paris was THE MOST HARDWORKING ACTRESS IN HOLLYWOOD, AND I'VE BEEN LIKE, WTF, I NEVER EVEN SAID SHE COULD ACT!!

So you will still BE AND ALWAYS BE THE BIGGEST, FATTEST AND DUMBEST SYMPATHETIC ALIEN ON NAIRALAND. You and your full household of course grin.
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by amebono1: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Look for the nearest pschiatrist/mental ward around your vicinity

Yaba left is the best of them, go make yourself a room there
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by maedan(f): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2009

As for you, amebo no1, you don't even deserve a proper reply, because you could be anybody - and you could be nobody (in fact, I think the latter suits you better).

So I suggest you take your own advice, ok? From your username, I'm sure you've personally checked yourself into Yaba left before. Did you run away because the treatment was too harsh?? Hmmn, you must be another Sympathetic Alien.
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by amebono1: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
Dont even start with me, you should be happy, i offered you a good advice
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by debosky(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
This constitutes grounds for banning - a personal attack on another forum member.

Please cease and desist or you will be banned.
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by maedan(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
amebo no1,

Who started with who?? Since when did you become a third party??
And am I supposed to be scared of you? Who are you, the most notorious, toughest, harshest insultive member on NL? If so, how come I've never heard of you??
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by amebono1: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
maedan:

amebo no1,

Who started with who?? Since when did you become a third party??
And am I supposed to be scared of you? Who are you, the most notorious, toughest, harshest insultive member on NL? If so, how come I've never heard of you??

SAME HERE; INFACT I NEVER KNEW NAIRALAND HAS PRODUCED THE DUMBEST INGRATE ON THIS FORUM,WHEN WAS THE AWARD GIVEN TO YOU?
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by amebono1: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

This constitutes grounds for banning - a personal attack on another forum member.

Please cease and desist or you will be banned.

debooooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are you still alive

oh back @topic

ehen medamned abi maedan, wetin you say be your problem undecided
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by maedan(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ debosky

You disappoint yourself. Why don't you backtrack and find out what is going on before you start threatening people?? Only members have the right to be attacked, eh?? Moderators are meant to be worshipped or what, even when they demean themselves?? Then you and your cohorts may be the real and only thing that is wrong with Nairaland.

@ amebo no1

INgrate?? So I've been ungrateful to whom?? Pele o, I didn't know NL provided you with your bread, butter and accomodation. I guess you were left out in the cold when you ran away from Yaba Left.
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by maedan(f): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2009
a[b]mebo1, stop forcing yourself to get into a fight with me. Unless you are not whom you pretend to be. I don't know you, you don't know me. I didn't start any crap with you, don't start any crap with me, okay??[/b]
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by debosky(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2009
maedan:

@ debosky

You disappoint yourself. Why don't you backtrack and find out what is going on before you start threatening people?? Only members have the right to be attacked, eh?? Moderators are meant to be worshipped or what, even when they demean themselves?? Then you and your cohorts may be the real and only thing that is wrong with Nairaland.

What happened previously is irrelevant. If you are educated enough to read nairaland rules, you will realise that the way to deal with any grouse or disagreement is to REPORT TO THE MODERATOR(S) or ADMIN and NOT create a personal vendetta.

What you have done here is against the rules, regardless of what happened before.

Again, if you can comprehend the rules then you will know that this is not the way to go about resolving a disagreement. You are in violation of nairaland rules and can be banned - that is the fact of the matter.
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by amebono1: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
maedan:

a[b]mebo1, stop forcing yourself to get into a fight with me. Unless you are not whom you pretend to be. I don't know you, you don't know me. I didn't start any crap with you, don't start any crap with me, okay??[/b]

who's starting a fight with you, see me see trouble oo, i never even talk, you are already shivering? take a deep breath in and out slowly

I only adviced u to get a life outside nairaland, i mean get it quick
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by spikedcylinder: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2009
Lol!  cheesy cheesy
When did I attack you? WHEN You are a two-faced liar. I will still not and will not degrade to the level of abusing your parents.
Enjoy your thread?

Amebo, it's useless to reason with her, her obo is burning. grin grin grin
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by maedan(f): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ debosky

Are you trying to insult me?? What's with all this "educated enough to read the rules" etc? Well ex-cuse me for not comporting myself by the book. Maybe you should make a Rule Book for Moderators, as well, to warn them how to comport themselves against members. We members are human beings after all. Hope I can say the same for you "moderators".

amebo1,

who is shivering?? Hah, I laugh in Nairaland. Like I said, you are unknown to me. I can't pick a fight with a strange, faceless, UNKNOWN soul. It's sooo demeaning. I wouldn't know if I'm relating with a reasonable being, or one who has just escaped from a psychiatric facility. That said, I repeat: I HAVE NO GRIPE WITH YOU, GET OFF MY CASE.
Re: Spikedcylinder: Coward, You Can't Have The Last Word All The Time by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2009

(1)

Crude Oil For Sale In Nigeria / Why Are Adverts On Nairaland Whack? / What's Up With The New Report Button?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.