Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Secrecy Of Secrets - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrecy Of Secrets (3593 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
harameede99:
hunnie abeg tell dem say na red carpet entrance i want oo as olori hadampson no tym to dey check tym
Don't worry... i employ them just 4 ur sake.. so tell them waht u want..
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
harameede99:
hunnie abeg tell dem say na red carpet entrance i want oo as olori hadampson no tym to dey check tym
Don't wori ur pweety little head.. just tell them wat u want... i employed them bcoz of u... u are ayaba(queen) nd need to be treated as one. nobori wud dare to disobey u
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Keep the updates coming melekan.. kudos to u#thumbs up#
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
Now this one's gonna be interesting. Tenkiu, Hadampson.
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Now this one's gonna be interesting. Tenkiu, Hadampson.
Don't mention dear.. hw iz d weather over there?
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by olatex25(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Welcome on board... Meanwhile Azeequeen asked me to give u diz marijuana...

mari wot..? Bck 2 sender
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Azeequeen(f): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Welcum sis, i don reserve one OGOGORO 4 u.. if u drink am walai u no go knw whr u dey.. ur leg wil feel lifeless, evrytin go dey cool, u go dey hear wetin buhari nd hz accomplice dey talk.. oya take am
I swear I no want
If una hear wetin oga n his accomplice dey talk,person don peme niyen
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
olatex25:
mari wot..? Bck 2 sender
Indian hemp nko?
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Azeequeen:

I swear I no want
If una hear wetin oga n his accomplice dey talk,person don peme niyen
so u want make my effort waste abi
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by harameede99(f): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Don't wori ur pweety little head.. just tell them wat u want... i employed them bcoz of u... u are ayaba(queen) nd need to be treated as one. nobori wud dare to disobey u
awwwn m blushin oo dats y its gud to b a wife to a king i fit du as i lyk
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by harameede99(f): 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hadampson:
Don't worry... i employ them just 4 ur sake.. so tell them waht u want..
oya chop kiss in p squares voice anyone wey one put assunder #AWAY#
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2017
harameede99:
oya chop kiss in p squares voice anyone wey one put assunder #AWAY#
I'm just lucky tew have u honey... u are d best
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2017
harameede99:
awwwn m blushin oo dats y its gud to b a wife to a king i fit du as i lyk
Yes o... daht iz royalty 4 yhu
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by melekan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chapter four

And when the last ray of sun leaves the sky
And people decide to call it in a night.
I'll sit and think of you my heart
As a tribute to when I was broken.

Beatrice woke at the middle of the night. She sat up and allowed herself think! As she was still confused about all that what was going on. Still, nothing felt real, nothing felt right. She was preparing for her birthday party! And met her sister in her room dead! Dead!!
Can someone just die like that? Just go away without looking back? Just leave without saying bye? But why? Why should she die? Why would she die? How did she die? Heaven what is happening?
She suddenly heard hurried footsteps down the hospital hall, she stopped her raging thoughts and concentrated on the source of the sound, only to hear soft whispers of a female saying "his lung is fractured! There is no way he can make it"
She drifted her thoughts back quickly and wondered WHY? Why death?
As she sat muffling, realization began dawning on her and gradually she began to believe! Began to accept that her sister is dead! But one question she still asks herself is who killed her and why! Someone must have locked the door cause Faith would never open her door and lock herself in! Anytime she dropped by, would be busy going through her stuffs checking if there as been any new item purchased. She would make sure she ends up with the item no matter how adamant she is at rebuking her! Oh Faith!
The next couple of days went by as though she was seeing a movie. She'll wake, eat and sleep. Talk a little when her mum was around but they never really talked about Faith. It was as though they were both dancing on a knife of rejection. Her dad had left Ilorin and gone back to Lagos, though he didn't go alone! He went back accompanied with Faith's corpse!
Until Beatrice got discharged did she start to wonder why Kelvin never came to check on her. At discharge, her Mum had to take her back home to Lagos state, mushin area, Ladipo street where they live.
Her thought danced back to the fact that Kelvin was the one who took her to the hospital when she passed out on the street that faithful day.
She picked up her mobile phone and dialled his number but he did not pick at first ring. It was so not like him! Kelvin is a technology fanatic, a phone freak. He is always with his phone,never separated from it even in his sleep. She tried his number the second time and heard a tintilating voice of small girl say Hello.
"Hello Tracy is that you? "; she responded trying to guess by the sound of the voice if it was Kelvin's younger sister. "Yes its me! Brother Kelvin said to tell anyone that called that he is not in" the little damsel responded. But Beatrice knew she wasn't just anyone so she asked. "Where did he go to? "; "aunty Beatrice brother Kelvin as gone with daddy to the mortuary. They went To claim our brother Josh corpse!". The line went dead!

1 Like

Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by melekan(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Keep the updates coming melekan.. kudos to u#thumbs up#
oga mi thank you sir. I envy you Sha ooo. this your hand too full with ladies.
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by dasilver20(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Anoda story 4 u guys... cc: obimgbo, dasilver20, queenitee, harameede99, spdazzy, oly23, angelinastto, ishilove, divepen1, ikombe, comelyjummy, lovelygurl, cerewo, azeequeen, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, creeza, ladysuperb, ritababe, eniqurl, purityval, jagugu8li, nastynic, adesina12, boffinjay, alamiendagash, hormobolanle, dtobs, yungtemy, dannybomb, skillful01, switup, rachealfst, lankyannie, forzarush, gabbyraze, michelle55, samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, bibijay123, bibi294
Celebration things on point
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by ADECULATE(f): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nice story u ve here melekan, pls kip it coming
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
melekan:
oga mi thank you sir. I envy you Sha ooo. this your hand too full with ladies.
Lol
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by nastynic(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Lol
*Cross checking his Foreign accounts*
phone beeps

yo Bro i see ya! Thanks for the mention Tho!
Nice story u've Got here Melekan More Grace to Ya Elbow... Tbh! Who have seen Jagugu8li
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by harameede99(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson:
I'm just lucky tew have u honey... u are d best
m lucky to av u too u d best dearie
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by harameede99(f): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Yes o... daht iz royalty 4 yhu
m sitting on the throne#king of queens#
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Switup: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Anoda story 4 u guys... cc: obimgbo, dasilver20, queenitee, harameede99, spdazzy, oly23, angelinastto, ishilove, divepen1, ikombe, comelyjummy, lovelygurl, cerewo, azeequeen, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, creeza, ladysuperb, ritababe, eniqurl, purityval, jagugu8li, nastynic, adesina12, boffinjay, alamiendagash, hormobolanle, dtobs, yungtemy, dannybomb, skillful01, switup, rachealfst, lankyannie, forzarush, gabbyraze, michelle55, samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, bibijay123, bibi294
present
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Wow... let the mystery begin to unfold.
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2017
nastynic:

*Cross checking his Foreign accounts*
phone beeps

yo Bro i see ya! Thanks for the mention Tho!
Nice story u've Got here Melekan More Grace to Ya Elbow... Tbh! Who have seen Jagugu8li
Uwc bro
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by dasilver20(f): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Switup:
present
Gbam i don land thanks sugarpie for the mention
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Switup: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
dasilver20:
Gbam i don land thanks sugarpie for the mention
u just did d wrong mention. But anyways ure wecome cheesy
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by dasilver20(f): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks dear for the invite,the tori sweet lyk lolipop tasty like peper soup and delicious lyk egusi mixed with ogbono
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Don't mention dear.. hw iz d weather over there?
Hot
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Hot
Wow so how are yhu coping nw, in diz hot season?
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hadampson:
Wow so how are yhu coping nw, in diz hot season?
We gats cope na, wetin man go do.
Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by Hadampson(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
We gats cope na, wetin man go do.
Abi na

1 Like

Re: Secrecy Of Secrets by bigbauer(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
melekan:
kai I will not fit to gree!!! if you guys donot want to comment. I'll drag you here myself with mentions psalmskiddy ( m), hoebamaa ( m ), specter ( m), zamirikpo ( m), Sheryf22 , Mc4larin , ccsnl , sunnydam ( m), PWEETYWIZZY ( f), ikombe, VERTER( m ), preciousuweh ( m ), wolewole200 ( m ), sweetpotatoes , Perfectionist11 ( m), anorexia( f ), melow , neighy ( m ), Hadampson( m ), baydok, AyarmBoye , coldster , Mirray ( m), Ayooluwawamiri , mareema( f), obontobolo( m ), princemozyk, SPDAZZY ( f), jeesprecy( f), AdetayoS( m ), melekan ( m ), psalmorado05 , mamindy ( f), bigbauer ( m), cyndylove64( f ), sotadegrt ( m )
Thanks for the mention. Sorry I'm just seeing it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Story : Action In Calabar (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Get A Professional Certificate In Public Relations From NIPR / An Interesting Story - The Painful Pleasure (tpp) -episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.