Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (76913 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by optional1(f): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

but am sure you didn't eat the showing gum cheesy

lolz

i chew that gum till i got tired of gum and hate chewing gum... My sis alwayz buy it then.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Michellla(f): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

wow that was the best launch pack any kid could dream of those days

oxford ccabin and blue band indeed grin
B without BB is like a train without an engine grin
Who remembers that advert

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
spot the difference lol grin

old and new cabin biscuit

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Michellla:
B without BB is like a train without an engine grin
Who remembers that advert

lol so you sabi remember things like this ehhhhhhhh grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
comradespade:

have eaten everything listedgrin and I'm still in my early 20s undecided

OKIN SHORT CAKE WAS THE BEST grin

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Michellla(f): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

lol so you sabi remember things like this ehhhhhhhh grin
Haha i used to sing along with them,
plus that indomie advert "to me to you its up to us to make the world a better place..."

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
abeg how many people use this book grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
did you watch television on this screen?

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
See my life outside,i don turn grandma. grin grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
the best toy for kids back in the days cheesy

if they didn't buy it for you as a girl hmmmm you missed grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
prettythicksme:
See my life outside,i don turn grandma. grin grin

lol I know people like you have used blue band magerine to spoil your school uniform grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:
I remember when pepsi came to town grin
and dey had to make the cola a fat black woman angry
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

abeg how many people use this book grin
na my notebook be dat oooo grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

lol I know people like you have used blue band magerine to spoil your school uniform grin
Lol,i love am dieeeeeee.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
lefulefu:

and dey had to make the cola a fat black woman angry

that's what the indomie generation now call orobo now

grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by nikkypearl(f): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
chai... I don old o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
before Brazilian weavon took over

this was the coco

every little girl goes to plait her with this grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

that's what the indomie generation now call orobo now

grin
wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:
before Brazilian weavon took over

this was the coco

every little girl goes to plait her with this grin
we nned to put these tinzs in a meusum cheesy
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
chai... I don old o

antinuke

you remember the amount you go to school with those days waiting for break? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:
If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old!

1. Planta Margarine:

Just like many Nigerians would call every toothpaste Close-Up and every noodles Indomie, I still know of an elderly person that calls every margarine Planta. It’s really very funny how brands come and go into extinction when you consider the fact they dominated the market so much in their time. Now we have Blue Ban by Unilever dominating the market.

Other brands of margarines you can find in the Nigerian market are include Costa margarine, Moore margarine, Star margarine, and Topper margarine.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
http://www.foodsng.com/if-you-have-ever-eaten-any-of-these-foods-you-are-old/6/

Op, if you're calling every toothpaste brand, closeup, you are not even old enough. Lol. Toothpaste no matter the brand is always Maccleans.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
and the shoe they buy for girls when they enter class1 abi JSS1

After common entrance grin

if you have used it then ..... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:
the best toy for kids back in the days cheesy

if they didn't buy it for you as a girl hmmmm you missed grin

No be only girl even guys have those toys back then. If you're lucky, you will get those supermodel toys with hair. grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Op, if you're calling every toothpaste brand, closeup, you are not even old enough. Lol. Toothpaste no matter the brand is always Maccleans.

Macclean is for the oldies grin

when I say closeup I mean the indomie generation now grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

Macclean is for the oldies grin

when I say closeup I mean the indomie generation now grin

Hahaha. Na so. Life was da bomb then mehn.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Hahaha. Na so. Life was da bomb then mehn.

by the way

children of "nama days" I don't think they enjoy half of what we enjoyed back in the days grin

seating before the television to start at 4:30pm

after school things grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
robosky02:

by the way

children of "nama days" I don't think they enjoy half of what we enjoyed back in the days grin

seating before the television to start at 4:30pm

after school things grin

Choi!

Voltron Force defender of the Universe!

SuperTed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:

Choi!

SuperTed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

pam pamparaaaaaaaaaaaa

yes.... grin

that was my favourite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
am this one grin

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
optional1:

lolz

i chew that gum till i got tired of gum and hate chewing gum... My sis alwayz buy it then.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by optional1(f): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=54048819][/quote]

Thanks I miss those old days cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.