Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (76915 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Trexnemesis(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bazooka joe bubble gum

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by kechywillz(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:

wow that was the best launch pack any kid could dream of those days

oxford ccabin and blue band indeed grin
A look at dat blue band container takes one back to d 80's
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by austynbch(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:
before Brazilian weavon took over

this was the coco

every little girl goes to plait her with this grin
LOL....as guys, we use am for our kite

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2017
CaroLyner:
I'v eaten almost everything above and am not up to twenty.
ah! Mummy lola
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by austynbch(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Chicertain:
LIE.The first noodles in Nigeria wad Indomie.It came out around 1990/91. Maggi was a copy cat product and came out around 1992/93.
Ogaaaa.....calm down, na maggi noodles get market den, who know wetin be indomie?
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by AlphaStyles(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:

just go back and do like this grin
lol
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by austynbch(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2017
CaroLyner:
NO let dat fake age declaration wen u do deceive u o. Well, na one of two tins, either u dey lie to catch dem young or u dey lie to catch dem old wink wink wink No worry, we know say u dey lie sha
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by pamcode(m): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2017
The only stuff on the list i don't think have tasted is the maragine others Yes and am not dat old, in fact am under 21.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by ojialo(m): 3:55am On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:

5. Okin Biscuit (Coaster and Shortcake)

There are so many biscuits that have gone into extinction really. I can name a hundred of them that were so popular then but are not around any more. Okay, that was an “over exaggeration” but I can name 10 for you if you ask me. There was this Fishly, Alata, Malt n Milk, Okin Coaster, Shortcake, Paco biscuit, Glucose, and so on.

Kids of these days don’t even take biscuits to school any more. There are so many replacements. Many even just take money to school and buy whatever they want.

There are still so many foods that I can remember but don’t want to add because I don’t have pictures for them. There was pronto, Dr. Pepper, Tandi, Gold spot, Treebor, etc.

okin biscuit

Okin biscuits and Okin foam what actually happened to that company chai.
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by metallisc(m): 5:52am On Feb 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What can I say?

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Funjosh(m): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:

by the way

children of "nama days" I don't think they enjoy half of what we enjoyed back in the days grin

seating before the television to start at 4:30pm

after school things grin

That screen can be so annoying at times embarassed
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Hades2016(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2017
CaroLyner:
Aunty why you laying grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by jeff1607(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Baba dudu nko?
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by jeff1607(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2017
pamcode:
The only stuff on the list i don't think have tasted is the maragine others Yes and am not dat old, in fact am under 21.

Haba bros, why are u so gifty? lol
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Howmon: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Where is Dr. Pepper?
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by aBbiie25(f): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2017
I miss the soap operas that aired then.. Isaura abi na Isara, Robin-hood, secrets of the sand. Awwwn.. Epic! kiss
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:

abeg how many people use this book grin

Otokoto Back cover note book......

Those old good days
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by pamcode(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2017
jeff1607:

Haba bros, why are u so gifty? lol
gifty? I Don't understand you bro
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by enomakos(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:

5. Okin Biscuit (Coaster and Shortcake)

There are so many biscuits that have gone into extinction really. I can name a hundred of them that were so popular then but are not around any more. Okay, that was an “over exaggeration” but I can name 10 for you if you ask me. There was this Fishly, Alata, Malt n Milk, Okin Coaster, Shortcake, Paco biscuit, Glucose, and so on.

Kids of these days don’t even take biscuits to school any more. There are so many replacements. Many even just take money to school and buy whatever they want.

There are still so many foods that I can remember but don’t want to add because I don’t have pictures for them. There was pronto, Dr. Pepper, Tandi, Gold spot, Treebor, etc.

okin biscuit

okin biscuit my favourite
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by enomakos(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
that chew gum and cabin biscuit still exists till date.
really?i thought it is only the cabin biscuit
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by OliveCynosure(f): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol, ate almost everything except planta n m still young......
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
deracathy:

Otokoto Back cover note book......

Those old good days

otokoto chai grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
austynbch:

Ogaaaa.....calm down, na maggi noodles get market den, who know wetin be indomie?

don't mind him

he just shoed us that he is from the indomie generation grin
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlphaStyles:
o my I miss those days

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by sultaan(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Goody goody

Tandi Guarana

1 gallon fanmilk ice cream

Jobitex canned foods

Oroyo oil

Pronto
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by robosky02(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Men I'm old as a tortoise sad

those days in school some people open their cabin biscuit from under so people will not know its open

while the water proof seal is still there grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Jammiiee(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
All these u ate yes I av eaten as well, but if only u mentioned that[b] Big bite[/b] angry sad

I would av bn happy angry

Who can bring back our Big bite
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
robosky02:

otokoto chai grin

Yes na.
When I didn't know it was an Olympic photo, I mistook it for a man burnt alive for eating.

Otokoto era
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by Sexina851(f): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dextology:

Auntie. grin

Hahahaaha
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by MropeEleniyan00(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2017
aBbiie25:
I miss the soap operas that aired then.. Isaura abi na Isara, Robin-hood, secrets of the sand. Awwwn.. Epic! kiss
. Friendship mi..long time..just having problems logging in on nairaland but finally done...where r u
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by aBbiie25(f): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
MropeEleniyan00:
. Friendship mi..long time..just having problems logging in on nairaland but finally done...where r u

Ope how you dey na. I dey Lagos oo. What about you?
Re: If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! by MropeEleniyan00(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
aBbiie25:

Ope how you dey na. I dey Lagos oo. What about you?
. Wow so fun...me dey Ilorin oo working at my PPA looking forward to be in Lagos by ending of the month after vacation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.