Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs (1601 Views)

Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / In This Recession!! Oyinbo Woman Spent N600K On Christmas Presents For Her Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by BIA3: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
I know someone who went to USA for the first time last year and she got a job there immediatly, she didn't even spend up to 3weeks there before she came back to Nigeria, and I asked her what happened and why she came back, at first she said she miss home, I looked at her like is this one OK? and she said she misses her dogs that's the reason why she came back, this really touch me tbh cos she has almost like 10dogs, and she can't just be there enjoying and her dogs will be here suffering. This really touch me o. Is this how u all that owns a dog also feel? egbon Seun?
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Seun(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
She should've hired someone to take care of her dogs using just a little bit of her pay from the American job. The exchange rate favors this.
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by BIA3: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Seun:
She should've hired someone to take care of her dogs using just a little bit of her pay from the American job. The exchange rate favors this.
True tho, only if we humans can love ourselves like that sha

1 Like

Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by ChappyChase: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Because of common dog aka(ekuka or 4o4) person leave obodo oyinbo come back naija shocked shocked And my uncle don abandon me for this country he no even call flash to know how I dey embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by UltimateDaniel(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Seun:
Seun!!! My invisible mentor...
#WEDONSA
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Idydarling(f): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na wa ooo. Dis story get as e be
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Hizeey: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na lie Joor, even a cursed person won't behave like that, Tell us another lie pls!
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
It's a bonding, am out of my area, I go every two weeks to check on them. It's about being loyal.

This is a dog that won't eat well immediately I leave.
Always sleep at the gate when am not around
The moment am around you need to hear sounds of joy
Next she is following me around even to the bed side
Mehn, it's about the bonding and been Loyal.

2 Likes

Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by BIA3: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
wapadunk:
It's a bonding, am out of my area, I go every two weeks to check on them. It's about being loyal.

This is a dog that won't eat well immediately I leave.
Always sleep at the gate when am not around
The moment am around you need to hear sounds of joy
Next she is following me around even to the bed side
Mehn, it's about the bonding and been Loyal.

I think u are the only one that understands what I said here, the rest saying its a lie I don't think they have dogs, meanwhile this lady has a job here and she only went there for vacation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
BIA3:

I think u are the only one that understands what I said here, the rest saying its a lie I don't think they have dogs, meanwhile this lady has a job here and she only went there for vacation
Who do you want to understand? Is it Seun that put his Dog to sleep because the dog was been overprotective?

Bonding with Dogs can only be explained by people that has experienced it. I know of somebody in this Lagos that his Dog has prevented him been poisoned by his cooks. That day the dog prevented him from eating and poured the food away. He was like what's wrong with this dog only to later discovered the food was poisoned.

2 Likes

Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by BIA3: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
wapadunk:
Who do you want to understand? Is it Seun that put his Dog to sleep because the dog was been overprotective?

Bonding with Dogs can only be explained by people that has experienced it. I know of somebody in this Lagos that his Dog has prevented him been poisoned by his cooks. That day the dog prevented him from eating and poured the food away. He was like what's wrong with this dog only to later discovered the food was poisoned.
Wow for real? The man will love that dog for life! cheesy
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Omotayor123(f): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
see Loyaltycheesy
I think I can relate shatongue
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Maybe she was deported and she used love of dogs to save face!
Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2017
BIA3:
I know someone who went to USA for the first time last year and she got a job there immediatly, she didn't even spend up to 3weeks there before she came back to Nigeria, and I asked her what happened and why she came back, at first she said she miss home, I looked at her like is this one OK? and she said she misses her dogs that's the reason why she came back, this really touch me tbh cos she has almost like 10dogs, and she can't just be there enjoying and her dogs will be here suffering. This really touch me o. Is this how u all that owns a dog also feel? egbon Seun?
not every1 is compelled to live abroad. Some Nigerians love home despite the state its in at present

1 Like

Re: She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs by BIA3: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2017
MissPuffPuff:
not every1 is compelled to live abroad. Some Nigerians love home despite the state its in at present
Yea true

(1) (Reply)

GSD available / f / White Female Lhasa Apso Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.