Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. (6267 Views)

Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by dainformant(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
An "innocent" picture which a lady shared online has gone viral on social media for obvious reason.

The lady took a selfie of herself with her dogs "playing" in the background and posted the picture online but internet users were quick to react about the dogs that were apparently having fun.

Blessing wrote; The photographer looks h*rny as hell.

Another Facebook user, Stella said; Even dogs do it! but i'm still not tempted though...

Emeka John wrote; The dogs have literally started the new year with a bang. They need to have fun

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-takes-a-selfie-with-her-dogs-in-the-background-see-what-they-were-doing.html

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Eife(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
kiss
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by madridguy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
NL is now dumping site of irrelevant news things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by ouzo1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari which style be this na... Kikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by fawaz22(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
she intend sharing the pics of the dog doin it

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Gossiplover: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Conji na bastard...lol
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na everybody like better thing abeg
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by ipobarecriminals: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
sad wish nah her dey receive
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by NOC1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Great dogs, giving head things
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by JasonScoolari: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
ouzo1:
JasonS.coolari which style be this na... Kikikiki
This is called the DOUGLAS STYLE as you can see clearly, the female dog is in "El-dorado" thanks to the "doggedly" male dog who's doing a quality job on her.

Did you notice the other bitch looking so jealously? grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by ouzo1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This is called the DOUGLAS STYLE as you can see clearly, the female dog is in "El-dorado" thanks to the "doggedly" male dog who's doing a quality job on her.

Did you notice the other bitch looking so jealously? grin

I notice too.. I just love dogs

But bros which one be Douglas style again... U over spoil o
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by GuyWise101(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wetin concern me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by JasonScoolari: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
ouzo1:

I notice too.. I just love dogs

But bros which one be Douglas style again... U over spoil o
If you love dogs, you'll surely know the DOUGLAS STYLE

Lol, good evening bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by ouzo1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If you love love dogs, you'll surely know the DOUGLAS STYLE

Lol, good evening bro.

Evening sir... I like them but i dnt knw much about them
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by theLoneWolf01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
��is it really an innocent foto
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by JasonScoolari: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
ouzo1:

Evening sir... I like them but i dnt knw much about them
You just learnt that from Dogtor Jason. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by ouzo1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
You just learnt that from Dogtor Jason. grin

Sure... Hahaha
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Abortions: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If you love love dogs, you'll surely know the DOUGLAS STYLE

Lol, good evening bro.
u ever heard of JUDAS is CARROT style U need it ur life bro

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Gossiplover: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
This lady sef. She's hot though..

Lalasticlala, see wetin this dogs dey do.
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Follygunners: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin

I no go mind the lady for the pics sef..

Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Are these boerbel mixes or purebred?
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Chineduogbojo95: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cars loved by Nigerians that would not get newer models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nic0X4bdm90
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by blacq2009(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Head. Mouth Action. Mouth action. Cunning-something.
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2019
NATURE is LOVE
GOD didn’t make mistakes in his creation.
Humans have messed everything up.
Authors of Confusion
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by KiZiie(m): 3:05am On Jan 05, 2019
Why can't people just take second look at their pictures before uploading 'em? smh
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by Ishilove: 4:05am On Jan 05, 2019
Smh
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by adesund(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
I am confused here, which am I to concentrate on, the lady or the dogs? Somebody help!
Re: Lady Takes A Selfie With Her Dogs In The Background. See What They Were Doing. by okwabayi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Girl Marries A Dog To Warn Off Evil Spirits (Pics And Video) / Shipping A Dog From USA To Nigeria / Lhasa Apso Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.