Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! (1491 Views)

"Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims / APC In Tatters, Oyegun Is A Sycophant - Idahosa, APC Chieftain / I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
I lost confident in him because he didn't know his role as senator, It's shame to have bruce as senator at this crucial time in Nigeria history, if all the three arms of government bound together for the service of nation Nigeria would have gone too far.
Everyday bruce go to twitter critics the goverment of the day,as if he is not among, and the ridiculous of it is that bruce never go through his contradictary critics, they even hire American and their foreign allies to attack Nigeria nation!
For those American, they should go and manage the Trump presidency that cause them headache!
If bruce mean well for Nigeria he would have raise a bill of capital punishment for all looters in this country, also he is in the house when house oppose magu norminee! what he did then.
Foreign countries harbour Nigeria looted fund, why ben bruce didn't raise motion to sommon their embassadors on why they refused to release the looted fund in their possesion.
Instead ben bruce is busy incite Nigeria president against his vp, if there is crises btw the two personality is he constitutionally qaulify for that post and what will he gain if at all, he manage to separate them.
Ben go and manage the pdp affair first if you know how to!
enough is enough
Oyinkinola

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by okenwa(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyo

SO who do you have confidence in?

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
okenwa:
Oyo

SO who do you have confidence in?
...those fight for the nation interest!

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by SalamRushdie: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
You lost confidence in the whole world years ago Na become rich
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by Ejanla07: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:
I lost confident in him because he didn't know his role as senator, It's shame to have bruce as senator at this crucial time in Nigeria history, if all the three arms of government bound together for the service of nation Nigeria would have gone too far.
Everyday bruce go to twitter critics the goverment of the day,as if he is not among, and the ridiculous of it is that bruce never go through his contradictary critics, they even hire American and their foreign allies to attack Nigeria nation!
For those American, they should go and manage the Trump presidency that cause them headache!
If bruce mean well for Nigeria he would have raise a bill of capital punishment for all looters in this country, also he is in the house when house oppose magu norminee! what he did then.
Foreign countries harbour Nigeria looted fund, why ben bruce didn't raise motion to sommon their embassadors on why they refused to release the looted fund in their possesion.
Instead ben bruce is busy incite Nigeria president against his vp, if there is crises btw the two personality is he constitutionally qaulify for that post and what will he gain if at all, he manage to separate them.
enough is enough
Oyinkinola

go and meet ur senator.

u re not from Bayelsa and didn't vote him so shut the Bleep up

4 Likes

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by anibi9674: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
I lost confidence in your education.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by Blue3k(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Let's say he raises bill it won't make it out if committee. Lol it won't even make it to floor for reading.
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ejanla07:

go and meet ur senator.

...ignorant indeed, am I talking of bayelsa governor!
yesterday he arrogantly challenge Abode why he didn't bought INNOSON motor, eko is bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by michelz: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op go home,you're drunk.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by princemillla(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good point but too much words to buttress it
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by naijaking1: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ejanla07:

go and meet ur senator.

The guy has become one of the nastiest tribalist on this forum. Seeing and looking everything from a tribal lens will do him no good
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
naijaking1:

The guy has become one of the nastiest tribalist on this forum. Seeing and looking everything from a tribal lens will do him no good
...becuse I said I will help biafran vacated to their home land in Israel?
Beleive me I will do that in just One week!
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
princemillla:
Good point but too much words to buttress it
thanks.
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
michelz:
Op go home,you're drunk.
...good that I never soak!
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by naijaking1: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:

...becuse I said I will help biafran vacated to their home land in Israel?
Beleive me I will do that in just One week!

Poor fellow, you wake up every morning, check your inadequacies as a man, and then you blame Igbos for it. Go ahead, sooth thyself!

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Blue3k:
Let's say he raises bill it won't make it out if committee. Lol it won't even make it to floor for reading.
...if he can't earn influence within his house mate, he should stopped critics!
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
naijaking1:

Poor fellow, you wake up every morning, check your inadequacies as a man, and then you blame Igbos for it. Go ahead, sooth thyself!
...correction, blame Igbo or biafran?
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by naijaking1: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:

...correction, blame Igbo or biafran?

Do you make any differentiation?
Don't sound so erudite all of a sudden, trying to hide your most primitive bigoted instincts.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
naijaking1:

Do you make any differentiation?
Don't sound so erudite all of a sudden, trying to hide your most primitive bigoted instincts.
...are you an Ibo or biafran?
your Identity pls
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by naijaking1: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:

...are you an Ibo or biafran?
your Identity pls

It's Igbo, not Ibo. Always a proud Briafran Igbo!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by deomelo: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:
enough is enough
Oyinkinola

The man is a reflection of the criminality, looting and stealing orgy that got us to this point.

He definitely can not pass or support such laws, since he himself is guilty of the same criminal acts.

We are talking about a lawbreaker who stole N11 billion taxpayers money and refused to pay back hence the Nigerian law enforcements taking over his properties.

Where was all the beautiful ideas and tweets when he was the DG of NTA for 8 years under Jonathan? He was quiet and silent because he was busy looting his own too.

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
naijaking1:

It's Igbo, not Ibo. Always a proud Briafran Igbo!!!!
...hahaha no no no I was confused
Briafran Igbo?
or bihalfran you mean?
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
deomelo:

The man is a reflection of the criminality, looting and stealing orgy that got us to this point.

Hedefinitly can not pass or support such laws, since he himself is guilty of the same criminal acts.

W
God bless you.
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by deomelo: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ejanla07:

go and meet ur senator.

So, you have to be from Bayelsa or any particular state before commenting on National issues?

Or the issues the useless man tweets about sef are Bayelsa issues related?

You should have done the highlighted yourself before commenting because you did not make any sense.
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by naijaking1: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:

...hahaha no no no I was confused
Briafran Igbo?
or bihalfran you mean?

I know you were confused alright, and you got what you wanted to know right? Not just Biafran, but VERRRRY proudly so!
Yourself my friend what are you? Some faceless urchin?

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
deomelo:

So, you have to be from Bayelsa or any particular state before commenting on National issues?

You should have done the highlighted yourself before commenting because you did not make any sense.

thanks
I think we must start to wage total war against all unpatrotics element in our society to save Nigeria nation!
their characters were worry some now!
they give full support to looters, they incite other nation against Nigeria nation eg SA, kenya, Ghana etc they incite vp against president all in bid to distabilise Nigeria
They must be put to shame!

1 Like

Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
naijaking1:

I know you were confused alright, and you got what you wanted to know right? Not just Biafran, but VERRRRY proudly so!
Yourself my friend what are you? Some faceless urchin?
...am a Nigerian!
not you that bear Nigerian Identity world wide but secretly claim biafran!
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by naijaking1: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:

thanks
I think we must start to wage total war against all unpatrotics element in our society to save Nigeria nation!
their characters were worry some now!
they give full support to looters, they incite other nation against Nigeria nation eg SA, kenya, Ghana etc they incite vp against president all in bid to distabilise Nigeria
They must be put to shame!

You can never win the war on corruption of you fight with a partisan streak like that nasty old Buhari does.
Political enemies and political enemies only are persecuted for the so-called corruption while obviously corrupt people(you know who) in Buhari's camp are shielded.
Instead of an honest war against what ails the country, a smart public relation operative found a way to cheat on the idea, and label all opposition corrupt, while all their members are angels. That's not war, it's persecution.
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by naijaking1: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
oyinkinola:

...am a Nigerian!
not you that bear Nigerian Identity world wide but secretly claim biafran!

Every Nigerian who believes in equality, justice, and fair play is a Biafran. Go figure.
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by Ejanla07: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
deomelo:

bla bla bla zomb
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2017
naijaking1:

You can never win the war on corruption of you fight with a partisan streak like that nasty old Buhari does.
Political enemies and political enemies only are persecuted for the so-called corruption while obviously corrupt people(you know who) in Buhari's camp are shielded.
Instead of an honest war against what ails the country, a smart public relation operative found a way to cheat on the idea, and label all opposition corrupt, while all their members are angels. That's not war, it's persecution.
....persecution? why not? we hear a lots, thanks, no one talk of witch-hunt nowadays!
that's the politics and that's why democracy need a reasonable opposition that will come to power one day to proscute, those Buhari's camp that shielded.
and not just a vagabond opposition of no good character towards the nation!
Re: I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant! by oyinkinola: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2017
naijaking1:

Every Nigerian who believes in equality, justice, and fair play is a Biafran. Go figure.
...pls, be sincere to your self.
equality, justice, and fair play is totally contrary to Biafran principle
even during the war till today biafran scam biafran!
say something else pls!

(1) (Reply)

General Conrad Nwawo (1922-2016) Another Piece Of History ... / Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Archbishop / Madueke Vs Tinubu Vs OBJ Who Stole More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.