Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! (1767 Views)

2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others / My Vote, My Confident, My Final Decision / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Since there is no more ipob am free to restart the Nigerian life I was born to!
One Nigeria
One love.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by sarrki(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
I agree with you

Come and join the league

3 Likes

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by madridguy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by AfonjaConehead: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Op,mercy for English nah
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin

See your rotten teeth. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by months: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
First thing dat will be done in Biafra is to ban Yoruba marriages.

No other group will be ban, just Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by madridguy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin NO LET MY FUTURE WIFE " AMARACHI " CATCH YOU.

kmcutez:

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by madridguy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
THANK GOD NA ONLY YORUBA.

months:

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by months: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
THANK GOD NA ONLY YORUBA.

Wen a blessing becomes a curse that is wat happens, outright ban.

Dont be surprise that Yoruba are at the core of all this IPOB wahala.

Wat type of thread is dis?
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by Eastfield1: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:
Since there is no more ipob am free to restart the Nigerian life I was born to!
One Nigeria
One love.
you really think its over?
you must be dumb
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by madridguy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin Now you want to shift the blame on them? But you once see them as angel? We told you people not to follow the mouth of FFK, OMOKRI AND FAYOSE but you insulted us. Now see where they have led the struggle?

months:

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eastfield1:
you really think its over?
you must be dumb
the beheaded snake, can't frightening some on like us!
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by months: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Now you want to shift the blame on them? But you once see them as angel? We told you people not to follow the mouth of FFK, OMOKRI AND FAYOSE but you insulted us. Now see where they have led the struggle?

Ur too dull, sharing a country with u was a mistake that we are keen to reverse. IPOB that is busy terrorising Buhari in NewYork and the fear is causing ur government to engage in various forms of illegality/criminality.

Anambra election sit at home order will be a sweet victory and one that will awaken ur senses to know that IPOB is the people.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by Eastfield1: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:
we shall see

3 Likes

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
kmcutez:

the first candidate!
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

but for what offence!
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by months: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

Nnamdi Kanu is very much alive, the movement has now gone international thanks to Buhari stupidity. Have u read washington post lately.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/20/un-nigeria-stance-biafrans/
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

love to my beloved igbo
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by months: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

love to my beloved igbo

Ur a tribal biggot...Tribe has everything to do with it, alongside bigotry not love.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

Ur too dull, sharing a country with u was a mistake that we are keen to reverse. IPOB that is busy terrorising Buhari in NewYork and the fear is causing ur government to engage in various forms of illegality.

Anambra election sit at home order will be a sweet victory and one that will awaken ur senses to know that IPOB is the people.

pls this ias a love thread!
not hate.
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eastfield1:
we shall see
love brother.
am joking!
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

Nnamdi Kanu is very much alive, the movement has now gone international thanks to Buhari stupidity. Have u read washington post lately.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/20/un-nigeria-stance-biafrans/
leave those post for Washingtonian,
am now in love shopping!
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

Ur a tribal biggot...Tribe has everything to do with it, alongside bigotry not love.
take it easy!
love first
other secondary
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by CaptainG00D: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
No reasonable igbo gal will marry u.
Except street ones who dnt have choice.!

Go amd marry sikiratu.
And teach her how to wash panties grin
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:
No reasonable igbo gal will marry u.
Except street ones who dnt have choice.!

Go amd marry sikiratu.
And teach her how to wash panties grin
don't say that
love is above that.
and I will give you the marriage invitation card any where it may be in igbo land!
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by deedeedee1: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]Since there is no more ipob am free to restart the Nigerian life I was born to!
One Nigeria
One love.[/s]
People like this op make me feel ashamed to be Yoruba.
Some countries will be banning diesel cars for electric cars in less than a decade. Which means, the demand for crude oil will reduce. For a country like Nigeria that depends on oil for its revenue, the effect on her economy will be devastating. Foreign investors will flee.
Naira will crash immensely! 1 dollar will be equivalent to 1000 naira. There will be chaos everywhere. The price of goods will escalate. When the price of crude oil fell three years ago, Nigeria ran into recession, but guess what? This time, oil will not be coming up so there will be no dollar to assist your Naira.
As for those Yorubas that want to die on top Nigeria mattter, i pity you!
Winter is coming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by CaptainG00D: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

don't say that
love is above that.
and I will give you the marriage invitation card any where it may be in igbo land!

In ur dreams... no reasonable igbo gal will ever marry u.
Only sikiratu and aishat!. grin
Exxept u went for strret gals.. im tellin u d truth

1 Like

Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

People like this op make me feel ashamed to be Yoruba.
Some countries will be banning diesel cars for electric cars in less than a decade. Which means, the demand for crude oil will reduce. For a country like Nigeria that depends on oil for its revenue, the effect on her economy will be devastating. Foreign investors will flee.
Naira will crash immensely! 1 dollar will be equivalent to 1000 naira. There will be chaos everywhere. The price of goods will escalate. When the price of crude oil fell three years ago, Nigeria ran into recession, but guess what? This time, oil will not be coming up so there will be no dollar to assist your Naira.
As for those Yorubas that want to die on top Nigeria mattter, i pity you!
Winter is coming.
I mean a reasonable post!
orun yabo on gberi e sa iwo nikan lowa laye ni?
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by oladeebo: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

In ur dreams... no reasonable igbo gal will ever marry u.
Only sikiratu and aishat!. grin
Exxept u went for strret gals.. im tellin u d truth
don't hate my project!
love!
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by IpobLikePiss: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Btw… I have seen anybody type Afonjaaaaa lately, what is going on
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by CaptainG00D: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

don't hate my project!
love!
Not hate.. its called TRUTH ! cool
Re: I Will Shop For Young Igbo Lady To Marry, My Confident On Igbo Restored! by deedeedee1: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:
I mean a reasonable post! orun yabo on gberi e sa iwo nikan lowa laye ni?
I have passed my message.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019:2 Pastors Who Prophesied Obasanjo's Coalition For Nigeria In 2018 Prophecis / Igbos Only Good At Pulling People Down, They Don’t Value Their Own – Okorocha / BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.