Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ (52749 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by sureteeboy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by sureteeboy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
DON BABA J, HAS DONE WHAT NOISE MAKING OLAMIDE CAN'T OR WON'T DO, LOUSY ARTIST, THIS IS HOW TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY
Olamide gives back to the society. But not en masse like Don Jazzy. Olamide picked Temmie Ovwasa on instagram and signed her. I initially doubted the story until he contacted a producer friend of mine to produce a beat for him (And this is just an unknown producer). In his recently released album, you'd notice that you've probably not heard the names of the producers (except Young John, 2kriss and Pheelz). That's giving back to the street in his own way.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Donprinzee: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
All Nah Business Strategy.
Think You want More Customers You Partner with Don jazzy then He bring Free Wi-Fi To You Business Place
People come to Use the Free Wifi theRebY Patronising Your Business..

Free Wi-Fi only For People Not Paying for Any Services At their Partner Locations
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Xbursta(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.

Ur case no b free wifi but free check up get well soon sad
themosthigh:
Don jazzy will make money from it. When you busy mavins, he make money from the adverts. You patronize the outlets and they pay don jazzy a patronage fee. They gain customers, you get free wifi, don jazzy makes money. That is it. Good Buiz plan from the don himself.

Don jazzy I salute you and I worship you like I worship the lord. You are my God and my savior and I sincerely believe that you are a messiah but just don't know it yet.
You mean more to me than Christ and all the angels and I sincerely wish you will bless me in your heart, not with money but sincerely wish me good. Please remember me when you are on the day of judgement when you will be on the panel to judge sinners and send them to hell.

Ur case no b free wifi but free check up get well soon

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by yinkslinks(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nothing is ever free, Don jazzy was just used to do advert. Go buy bottle of coke from the outlets and u go hear N1k for one bottle grin grin grin grin grin grin Mtn 1.5gb is 1k. so its dead on arrival because u dont expect me to sleep in dons paid ad outlet grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Sike(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Don Jazzy As Usual... No Surprise
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by tonyflash43(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

receive sense IJN
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Lexusgs430: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
Northmall:
There must be a catch. Don't tell us, but we know.

If is applied the same way in similar worldwide outlets, the only catch is they have your email address and restricted to a certain time (possibly one hour). Simply keep signing on repeatedly, after expiration.....
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
themosthigh:

Bikonu, who be this!
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Rexnegro(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
rattlesnake:
i love don
I don love or don love I
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by MoDsHunter(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by AbrahamOfor(m): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2017
bro is it not too much
themosthigh:

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by siralabai(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Why are the outlets at highbrow areas not downtown Lagos? It's a great idea but why should people living in high net worth neighborhoods be the beneficiary? Why can't he look for outlets in areas like Abule Egba, Oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Igando, Ijora etc? It is really philanthropic if the poor benefit more than the rich who can afford to buy data in the first place
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by hollywater: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Thank you Don baba . meanwhile, someone is busy claiming Lagos state belong to him.Even want to take over Newyork from Jay z.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by apollo13(m): 1:34am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

U must be high on oshogbo weed! Worshiping a human being like you, your brain needs to be checked properly, you're loosing it.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by kaycee2505(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2017
henrimoto:
Big lie!! Most Stammerers don't stutter like that during sex. You know why? Their Nerves are relaxed out of romance and sexual excitement, so they flow well vocally during sexual intercourse
experience aye!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Burgerlomo: 2:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Some people go use the opportunity to carry all their house gadgets go eateries and order for #5 chin chin and #5 pure water because of free Wi-Fi service grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Stevengold(m): 2:12am On Feb 26, 2017
I trust 9ja, them go buy 1 bottle of star dey chill, then download upto 200gb file.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Stevengold(m): 2:14am On Feb 26, 2017
apollo13:

U must be high on oshogbo weed! Worshiping a human being like you, your brain needs to be checked properly, you're loosing it.

He has lost it.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:07am On Feb 26, 2017
See Don't Jazzy is a smart man in the whole wide world may God bless him. wink
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by themosthigh: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2017
apollo13:

You people will not understand. You worship Christ as God and he is a human being. I worship don jazzy as a God and he is a God.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Jhamzy(m): 5:09am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

What an height of blasphemy! People and money worshipper. God have mercy on your soul lunatic!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by femi4: 5:26am On Feb 26, 2017
vivypretty:
the guy I know that doesn't flaunt but his actions speak
Very true....he doesnt flaunt his wealth, not the bling bling type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by henryhemon(m): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

People are just plain stup*d.....i pity you. Don jazzy even believe God and your worship a mortal over an immortal. God is so merciful if not I would have said ......
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by henryhemon(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

You people will not understand. You worship Christ as God and he is a human being. I worship don jazzy as a God and he is a God.

This thing is still comparing God with Don jazzy? The thunder that will fire you ehn it's still doing press up. Silly thing.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by henryhemon(m): 5:44am On Feb 26, 2017
hollywater:
Thank you Don baba . meanwhile, someone is busy claiming Lagos state belong to him.Even want to take over Newyork from Jay z.

No mind that small pikin.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by henryhemon(m): 5:49am On Feb 26, 2017
sureteeboy:
Olamide gives back to the society. But not en masse like Don Jazzy. Olamide picked Temmie Ovwasa on instagram and signed her. I initially doubted the story until he contacted a producer friend of mine to produce a beat for him (And this is just an unknown producer). In his recently released album, you'd notice that you've probably not heard the names of the producers (except Young John, 2kriss and Pheelz). That's giving back to the street in his own way.

How is that giving back to the society? That's an investment,don jazzy sends huge money to people he won't gain anything from and some of you Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria always twisting events to suit them. Don jazzy used to share 20k every weekend on Twitter,share airtime and help the needy;So Don jazzy didn't pick koredo bello,and others on the street.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by sirjomore(m): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

psycho alert!! watch out!!
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Aragon: 6:22am On Feb 26, 2017
KingRex1:
Not understanding how this is an investment.. Goodwill maybe
Did they do proper checks and balances?..
So if I'm around there all day, I can keep using it?..
What are the Ts and Cs?

It won't strive if not painstakingly maintained

Here in Europe we have Free Wifi in Buses, Trains, Libraries, Swimming pool, etc and you can use it as much as you want if you are in any of these places, so Yes I guess you can use it all day.
Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

who did this to you?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2017
henrimoto:
Big lie!! Most Stammerers don't stutter like that during sex. You know why? Their Nerves are relaxed out of romance and sexual excitement, so they flow well vocally during sexual intercourse
you and don jazzy I no come know who b d don

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi, Says ‘I Know How Expensive Data Is’ by silversonuc(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2017
themosthigh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today / Davido’s Faceapp Challenge Gets RMD Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.