Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! (704 Views)

Job Opportunity At Any City Of Your Choice / Dear Nls, What Would Be Your Choice If You Are The One! / Choose Your Choice Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Any Psp Game Of Your Choice! by Dreammaker(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hi,

I have any PSP game you can think of. I'm selling each for N500. Call this number 08063121237 for details of the payment procedure. U'll have your ISO or CSO file immediately after payment. I'll love peeps to reply to this posts to tell their experience with me!

Hope to hear from y'all.

1luv

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Stanbic Ibtc (feb 19) Abuja Test / Adexen Test For Accountants Held On The 3rd April At Chamscity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.