Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland (816 Views)

Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland by sugabelle: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2009

Debosky and Spikedcylinder

You have managed tongue to join forces and ban the username maedan from posting privileges.

You claim she should stop making unnecessary personal attacks on members.

Well is maedan the only person doing that, this very minute

Just because I told spikedcylinder a piece of my mind, she cried to that loser debosky and he now decided to "ban" me. Meanwhile, last time I checked, there is even a topic on this very Nairaland thread that calls Busybody an Animal, etc. Nobody banned the poster, kanye west for that oo.

Fake moderators. It's probably you that will finally bring down this forum. Power-mad idiots. Eat Nairaland now. Na your family business.
Re: Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland by jidobaba(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
hehe, give it to em babe, yeye mods. especially that foolish girl, lice. Spikesandra is another disturbed one(i nor call your name oo, ehen. check the spelling o)

Btw, this thread's lifespan will be comparable to that of a snowflake in the Sahara
Re: Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland by chocomillo(f): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
Sad!!
Re: Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland by jidobaba(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
tseew, this mods are slacking today o. shey na because today na friday? or Seun nefa pay una last month salary?
Re: Moderators Are The Only Thing Wrong With Nairaland by YankeeZulu: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2009

@jidobaba

they must be busy foraging up each other's bum (especially spikedcylinder and that woman wrapper debosky).

@spikedcylinder

I hope you paid debosky in kind tongue for rushing to your rescue. Fake coward. So your banning has achieved what?? You're still a loser. And you can't have the last word all the time.

Now ban that, . . . . .B.S.A.N. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue!!!!!

(1)

Moderator: Please Ban These Phrases / Aregbesola Won / The Woman Who Can't Stop Eating -- Sofas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.