Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies (740 Views)

What Has God Done For You? / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
It's the end of another year my people, time to take stock, re-evaluate, re-align and re-position

your self for the new year, but first: Show some gratitude to God by sharing your testimonies for this year with us,so that

God can bless you the more in 2010 cheesy
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by Ben13: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2009
You miss road? grin
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by Godmother(f): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
So much that nairaland itself wont be enough to hold my posts
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
Start with ur own.
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by skyone(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
A lot, just can't comprehend.
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by olabowale(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
look at this man; he cant comprehend. just name one!
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by Kay17: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2009
its unfortunate that dead men don't talk! the only reason, God should be thanked, is if the earth is turned to a paradise without death, hunger, poverty, crime.etc, if not why thank him?
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by muhsin(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2009
Funny. grin
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
nikkykay:

Start with your own.

That I am alive and well is enough testimony
Re: What Has God Done For You This Year; Share Your Testimonies by manmustwac(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2009
adrenaline we have the same topic here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366818.0.html

So i'll lock this topic and amend the title in the other topic

(1)

Pastor Killed For Raping Man's(co-founder Of Church) Daughter / No Excuse For The Christian / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 29 - 30)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.