Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? (560 Views)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / "Advanced PDP": Makarfi Faction To Register A New Party / What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by mcameo: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
I came across a recent post with the above topic, "What Does It Take To Register A Political Party?" i was excited to read posts from individuals comments, but unfortunately the posts ran dry, would the people who contributed to the original post, take a serious stand in actualizing suggestions they put forward and let us get something done. Also can Ask4Info, Olaide1295 and anyone serious wishing to contribute, come forward. My email is mcameo@mail.com on how we can proceed. Thanks i would appreciate serious and mature individual / comments.

https://www.nairaland.com/3525233/what-does-it-take-register.

Please Mod, glad if you can post this on FP on the political forum. Thanks.
Re: Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by sarrki(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ask inec office
INEC Nigeria

www​.inecnigeria.org/
Re: Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Blue3k(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Ask4Info: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
mcameo:

I came across a recent post with the above topic, "What Does It Take To Register A Political Party?" i was excited to read posts from individuals comments, but unfortunately the posts ran dry, would the people who contributed to the original post, take a serious stand in actualizing suggestions they put forward and let us get something done. Also can Ask4Info, Olaide1295 and anyone serious wishing to contribute, come forward. My email is mcameo@mail.com on how we can proceed. Thanks i would appreciate serious and mature individual / comments.

Working on a few things. Really determined in doing this but my hands are quite full at the moment.
Re: Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Olaide1295: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
mcameo:

Thanks for re-raising this issue. It's been on my mind so I'll make my position quickly.
The modalities to build a party strong enough to compete with the present ones will be tough and the Most important thing is the TIME we devote to it(Not money).
The present theives leaders are full time politicians so I won't be easy taking them on.
I however think its achievable.

I have ideas on how we can kickstart a political revolution but Its not too safe posting them on a public forum like this.
Re: Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by akoko11: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
I wanna know too
Re: Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Ask4Info: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
Olaide1295:

Thanks for re-raising this issue. It's been on my mind so I'll make my position quickly.
The modalities to build a party strong enough to compete with the present ones will be tough and the Most important thing is the TIME we devote to it(Not money).
The present theives leaders are full time politicians so I won't be easy taking them on.
I however think its achievable.

I have ideas on how we can kickstart a political revolution but Its not too safe posting them on a public forum like this.

I totally understand. Pleaae mention me to remind me by Wednesday. We need to act fast.
Re: Update Required: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by mcameo: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2017
@Ask4info and Olaide1295, thanks for the response, even though they are a lot of issues to discuss, registering a politic party is not the only way to go about it. I have previously register one for a client with INEC, they may be conditions to fulfil, but not possible, I would suggest moving this from here, social media are okay for instigation and publicity but not enough to get things done, I understand we are all busy so the initial communications would not take too much of our time. Send me an email to mcameo@ mail.com, with a number I can reach you. Just hear me out.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity Is Not An Issue, I Will Visit All Oil Producing Communities -osinbajo / Wike Diverting Attention From His Chain Of Problems ~benue CPS / How Did You Want To Rate President Muhammed Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.