Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. (2683 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / My Journey Back To Lagos, The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ioannes:

It is indeed a process. A process of self transformation, and a self transforming process.

You have any tips to do that for me?

Step 1: De-learn everything you were taught about life, man, God, Death etc
Step 2: You need a quiet moment daily or weekly without noises and tick-tocks of clocks.
Step 3: When all is silent and you are in tune with yourself, Remain still, and quieten your mind. This will be tough as the chatter of the minds will get louder. Do not worry, and do not judge the chatter of the mind, in fact, listen to it, then supervise it. After you have mastered supervision of the mind, then become an observer of the chatter of the minds. When you become constant observer of the mind, then you will be shocked to know how easy it is for people to program the mind. Even your wife and kids can program you and influence any decision you make so easily if they master it. This is the level which people operate when all they wanted was success. At that level the ego is at work. But one is to proceed to God realization with quest to sincerely know the nature of God and Universe. You will stumble on how to achieve great success without a worry in the world. infact you wont achieve shiit if you worry at that level.

When you have mastered the mind, then you can quieten it and move a step further in identifying with Soul. Science fails at this level because the mind rules over matter and physical sciences are products of the mind, so when you have conquered your mind, then you can see the limit of science as a physical barometer to the material existence. As soul, you can swim in consciousness at the speed faster than light's speed. Speed of consciousness. Then you can continue to the level that Soul can take you. The you migrate the spirit as vehicle. That is a different ball game all together. The journey to God Realization begins on that stage. That is when things start getting spooky.

You will be able to know exactly how to create, how to successfully, .....got to stop here for now. Please dont be on drugs, weeds or anything while working on your mind. Its very scary, at first it could look like you would loose the compartmentalization of the mind. You need to sleep well afterwards, cos the mind needs to be defragmented after the sessions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
nokiaba3:
have you Realized The You In You? IF YES, Then who is the you in you and how did you come bout it?

Just told you it's a process, it's not something you sleep and wake up one day to realise.

It is a continuous journey into the realm of perfection.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

Step 1: De-learn everything you were taught about life, man, God, Death etc
Step 2: You need a quiet moment daily or weekly without noises and tick-tocks of clocks.
Step 3: When all is silent and you are in tune with yourself, Remain still, and quieten your mind. This will be tough as the chatter of the minds will get louder. Do not worry, and do not judge the chatter of the mind, in fact, listen to it, then supervise it. After you have mastered supervision of the mind, then become an observer of the chatter of the minds. When you become constant observer of the mind, then you will be shocked to know how easy it is for people to program the mind. Even your wife and kids can program you and influence any decision you make so easily if they master it.

When you have mastered the mind, then you can quieten it and move a step further in identifying with Soul. Science fails at this level because the mind rules over matter and physical sciences are products of the mind, so when you have conquered your mind, then you can see the limit of science as a physical barometer to the material existence. As soul, you can swim in consciousness at the speed faster than light's speed. Speed of consciousness. Then you can continue to the level that Soul can take you. The you migrate the spirit as vehicle. That is a different ball game all together. The journey to God Realization begins on that stage. That is when things start getting spooky.

You will be able to know exactly how to create, how to successfully, .....got to stop here for now.

You're right about the mind though, but if there's something I know it is the fact that you cannot master the mind at the level of the mind. You cannot hope to achieve silence of the mind by fighting the mind with your mind.

The "Manas mind" is hopelessly useless in spiritual development, at least at first anyway until you've mastered it. Yet the struggle to keep the mind silent is at best a war that can't be won at the level of the mind. Fighting the mind with the mind is as distracting as allowing the mind a free roam.

So how do I quieten the mind?
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ioannes:

You're right about the mind though, but if there's something I know it is the fact that you cannot master the mind at the level of the mind. You cannot hope to achieve silence of the mind by fighting the mind with your mind.

The "Manas mind" is hopelessly useless in spiritual development, at least at first anyway until you've mastered it. Yet the struggle to keep the mind silent is at best a war that can't be won at the level of the mind. Fighting the mind with the mind is as distracting as allowing the mind a free roam.

So how do I quieten the mind?

I see where you are confused and I will try to help you. There is a part of you that is greater than the mind, in fact, at your core, you are God, the unmanifested within the manifested consciousness, experiencing your creation and physically advancing them. Quieten your mind and let me know how hard you try. I have done this many times. You will witness what is supposed to make you so upset but since you are no longer operating under the dictates of the mind. You stay aloof and handle it as a higher being. So, my other thread about "What lives, when you stop thinking" was supposed to expound on this. What sees when you look, is not your mind. Your mind controls your mental state and it is a function of your environment and the experiences you go through. You are not your mind. When you follow step by step approach to life research, you will be able to identify your body (which you do), identify your mind (conscious, sub-conscious and super-conscious), Soul and Spirit even as God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
I see where you are confused and I will try to help you. There is a part of you that is greater than the mind, in fact, at your core, you are God, the unmanifested within the manifested consciousness, experiencing your creation and physically advancing them. Quieten your mind and let me know how hard you try. I have done this many times. You will witness what is supposed to make you so upset but since you are no longer operating under the dictates of the mind. You stay aloof and handle it as a higher being. So, my other thread about "What lives, when you stop thinking" was supposed to expound on this. What sees when you look, is not your mind. Your mind controls your mental state and it is a function of your environment and the experiences you go through you. You are not your mind. When you follow step by step approach to life research, you will be able to identify your body (which you do), identify your mind (conscious, sub-conscious and super-conscious), Soul and Spirit even as God.

Uncle Billy, I'm interested, how does one identify the Soul and spirit?
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
parisienne:

Uncle Billy, I'm interested, how does one identify the Soul and spirit?

What is reading this message and what is understanding it ? Your body is just a spacesuit designed to survive on Earth for 120yrs and its DNA can be programmed and sequenced. You are not your body, your body houses soul. The entity that sees when you look, that hears when you listen or pay attention, that wakes up the body in the morning. Modulated by the sub-conscious mind transmitted via the right hemisphere of the brain of the human organism.

There is a limit to where the body can go, in fact it cant go past physical plane of low vibration. Then the next body jets out and there is a limit to where it can stop. Mind stops at mental plane of existence. Soul takes over from there, and takes you to soul plane and its relative frequencies in teh cosmos. Soul will have to stop somewhere and let the other bodies proceed to source field where duality ends and oneness is attained. You can do much of those while here physically but making sure your other bodies keeps interacting with other planes. At tht juncture, your physical body becomes something beyond ordinary, at that stage, there is nothing impossible for you on this plane, cos the higher vibes from those higher planes come in here nd electrify every shiiit and shakes off all negatives. Your wishes come true quicker and faster. As long as you take action on what your desires are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
What is reading this message and what is understanding it ? Your body is just a spacesuit designed to survive on Earth for 120yrs and its DNA can be programmed and sequenced. You are not your body, your body houses soul. The entity that sees when you look, that hears when you listen or pay attention, that wakes up the body in the morning. Modulated by the sub-conscious mind transmitted via the right hemisphere of the brain of the human organism.

There is a limit to where the body can go, in fact it cant go past physical plane of low vibration. Then the next body jets out and there is a limit to where it can stop. Mind stops at mental plane of existence. Soul takes over from there, and takes you to soul plane and its relative frequencies in teh cosmos. Soul will have to stop somewhere and let the other bodies proceed to source field where duality ends and oneness is attained. You can do much of those while here physically but making sure your other bodies keeps interacting with other planes. At tht juncture, your physical body becomes something beyond ordinary, at that stage, there is nothing impossible for you on this plane, cos the higher vibes from those higher planes come in here nd electrify every shiiit and shakes off all negatives. Your wishes come true quicker and faster. As long as you take action on what your desires are.

Hmmmm this is deep! Thanks for this explanation.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
So, Have you realized the you in you ?
have you Realized The You In You? IF YES, Then who is the you in you and how did you come bout it?
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
nokiaba3:
How Important is the answer to this question to you ?

1 Like

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
How Important is the answer to this question to you ?
might be a pathway to realize who i am.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2017
nokiaba3:
might be a pathway to realize who i am.
You, are the entity, looking through the eyes of the organism reading this message now. You are the one listening through the ears of the organism listening. When you say, "myself" it is the self that owns your body. Your body is just a spacesuit designed for earth visitations. You are the astronaut. Earth is a planet, and we are on this planet, on the surface of it, each with its purpose and assignment on Earth. Figure out your mission and journey will be smooth, without and you get set backs here and there, sufferings here and there and that is what you call suffering. The Universe gives you these knocks to wake you up to your purpose. Until you figure it out, life will always be so 'cruel'.

3 Likes

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by 4FcukCop: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2017
chieveboy, You should as well see the Animated version which plots predates the movie matrix by same Wachowski, "Animatrix". These brother as well pulled the "Jupiter Ascending" i'm sure you know this.

chieveboy:

Yea indeed the 'lower worlds' are a matrix. We as Souls are actually on a dimension outside it--or are outside the matrix actually. The need for animating our adopted bodies have us having to do with the matrix.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by ba7man(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2017
jmichlins:
As funny as your threads sound, I will ask a question. What happens at death and what becomes of the space suit
Go to the nearest graveyard and see plently graves filled with space suits.

To find out what happens to them, break into a casket while there.

1 Like

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2017
4FcukCop:
chieveboy, You should as well see the Animated version which plots predates the movie matrix by same Wachowski, "Animatrix". These brother as well pulled the "Jupiter Ascending" i'm sure you know this.

Ok...I didn't really see the ones you mentioned...I had dragged my feet in even watching the the Matrix itself smiley
I'll check them on Youtube.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2017
ba7man:
Go to the nearest graveyard and see plently graves filled with space suits.

To find out what happens to them, break into a casket while there.

Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Immorttal: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2017
babseg:
Gibberish angry
i guess you believe that gutter written on a fat book of fairy tales manipulated to control your mind, its working.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by Immorttal: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2017
chieveboy:

Yea indeed the 'lower worlds' are a matrix. We as Souls are actually on a dimension outside it--or are outside the matrix actually. The need for animating our adopted bodies have us having to do with the matrix.
what if we are the Gods who created the matrix as a medium to experience life in other dimensions, or should we call our visit here a playground or moreso a learning ground to widen our consciousness. Am still doing researches, my book 'The Illussive Platform' will explain a lot when its finally out, it will take roughly a decade to complete.
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by babseg(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2017
Immorttal:
i guess you believe that gutter written on a fat book of fairy tales manipulated to control your mind, its working.

What do you believe in
Re: Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. by chieveboy(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Immorttal:
what if we are the Gods who created the matrix as a medium to experience life in other dimensions

Yea we are one and same with 'The Force', 'Logos' 'The Force', 'Spirit of God' etc which created the world's of creation or the Matrix...and more so, we actively did that.

or should we call our visit here a playground or more so a learning ground to widen our consciousness.

Spot on Sire! What's interesting is that we happily appended our signature on the Sign-Up form: stuff like coming to be the poorest of the poor, the footballer, singer etc. It's funny we often get carried away and insult God, or blame others for our misfortune.

Am still doing researches, my book 'The Illussive Platform' will explain a lot when its finally out, it will take roughly a decade to complete.

Wow you're really taking you time. I wonder if you have considered taking your research to other dimension? You will find their libraries and museums a researchers paradise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Understand In Romans 8:33 / Lady Screams 'Jesus!' As Plane Prepares To Take Off. See What Happened Next. / Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.