Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi (2679 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Popular former OAP, daddyfreeze In his teachings today on the falsehood the name Easter(name of a goddess) and the false narrative that Friday night to Sunday morning is three days and three nights, he has slammed Nigerian preachers especially on thier unscholarliness, lack of spirituality etc
He imagines how a pastor that claims he sees visions cannot see that singer Osinachi was abused let alone healing her when she complained of sickness. This same pastors claim they heal people in thier churches and claim they see fictitious visions.
He took a jibe at a pastor that was a motivator here but relocated abroad, abandoned his motivated to thier fates and now does his church service via zoom.
That the church is nothing but a profitable business enterprise.

You can watch the full version on YouTube, daddyfreeze's channel or on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ccc-O0wpR3q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch excerpts below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55VnWqtZjU
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by emmzo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Learn web design for free
Click now to join
https:///message/M6DXVIH2UASSI1
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by immortalcrown(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too much noise about Osinachi. Let us focus on how to take good care of her children and how to prevent further occurrences of such death. It will also be good to talk about how to punish the husband so other men will not thread his path.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
He's right. These pastors are aerial carriers of sophistry

If they cannot locate the missing Malaysian flight, they could not see Osinachi's tribulations, they could not heal Ada Jesus.

They are all after money. Vane preachers. Ruthless vipers

6 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
A very foo lish fool at almost 50 having nothing good to contribute but condemn. The idio t too is a wife abuser & should still be in jail.
Ask Freezer if their's a legal wife in his home!

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by chatinent: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Her life wasn't part of the money business. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Emusan(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
chatinent:
Her life wasn't part of the money business. Lol.

I believe you'd have said the same thing about Jesus, had it been you live during that era because not all the people who died during Jesus life were resurrected by Him nor all the people with infirmities were cured.

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emusan:

I believe you'd have said the same thing about Jesus, had it been you live during that era because not all the people who died during Jesus life were resurrected by Him nor all the people with infirmities were cured.
But all the people whom Jesus met were healed and all those who asked him to help resurrect thier loved ones were resurrected.
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
What will it profit Jesus Christ if he heals a sick man and the man still go to hell ?.

Jesus allows some sickness to continue for our own Good . A lady once visited me years ago but I didn't sleep with her because I was so sick . I prayed for healing yet I wasn't healed. Can't even stand on my feet . I never knew God was using that sickness to save my life . Because she was HIV positive and I wasn't aware. Had it been I was healthy when she visited,I would have slept with her and contacted HIV.

That's why I laugh at foolish people like daddy freez blaming pastors for not healing all sick people. Some sickness are actually good . Some sickness are there to save our live from something more deadly. Also some life challenges and difficulties are for our own good

6 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
What will it profit Jesus Christ if he heals a sick man and the man still go to hell ?.

Jesus allows some sickness to continue for our own Good . A lady once visited me years ago but I didn't sleep with her because I was so sick . I prayed for healing yet I wasn't healed. Can't even stand on my feet . I never knew God was using that sickness to save my life . Because she was HIV positive and I wasn't aware. Had it been I was healthy when she visited,I would have slept with her and contacted HIV.

That's why I laugh at foolish people like daddy freez blaming pastors for not healing all sick people. Some sickness are actually good . Some sickness are there to save our live from something more deadly. Also some life challenges and difficulties are for our own good
Religious people always find an excuse for thier oppressors. They always give a reason why thier pastors are rich but thier members are poor. Why thier pastors only heal people we do not know.. Let them try cobams asuquo or yinka anyefele that we know. They always give excuse as to why pastors cannot heal in hospitals but only in thier churches. Why none of them saw covid 19..etc... They will even give an excuse for thier pastors sleeping with members wives.. .lol

3 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Emusan(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
genkins:
But all the people whom Jesus met were healed and all those who asked him to help resurrect thier loved ones were resurrected.

@color is pure lies.

When the pharisees asked Him for a miracle He didn't

People like you would have said it's because He is fake that's why He couldn't do miracle in their presence

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
God never promised any race the grace to perform miracles except the children of Israel so after the nation rejected the Christ God gave sincere and honest hearted ones among them a sign when only believers in Jesus could perform miracles but only the Israelites among them no none Israelites performed a single miracle.
That's why you can't see anyone no matter how much he/she claims to believe in Jesus that's performing real miracles apart from the Israelites and that privileged ended with Jesus first century disciples! smiley
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Ken4Christ: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
genkins:
Popular former OAP, daddyfreeze In his teachings today on the falsehood the name Easter(name of a goddess) and the false narrative that Friday night to Sunday morning is three days and three nights, he has slammed Nigerian preachers especially on thier unscholarliness, lack of spirituality etc
He imagines how a pastor that claims he sees visions cannot see that singer Osinachi was abused let alone healing her when she complained of sickness. This same pastors claim they heal people in thier churches and claim they see fictitious visions.
He took a jibe at a pastor that was a motivator here but relocated abroad, abandoned his motivated to thier fates and now does his church service via zoom.
That the church is nothing but a profitable business enterprise.

You can watch the full version on YouTube, daddyfreeze's channel or on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ccc-O0wpR3q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Watch excerpts below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55VnWqtZjU

Our Lord Jesus did not resurrect every dead persons in his days and he did not heal every sick person. Only those who believe in him benefited from his healing power.

2 Likes

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Ken4Christ: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He's right. These pastors are aerial carriers of sophistry

Please, not all Pastors. There are many genuine Pastors out there.

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Most of the people Jesus Christ healed did not even believe in Him let alone follow Him. So are you certain you know who Jesus Christ is to begin with? undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:
All of your pastors and mogs are nothing but the very same false teachers and false prophets Jesus Christ warned you all to steer clear of. undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Our Lord Jesus did not resurrect every dead persons in his days and he did not heal every sick person. Only those who believe in him benefited from his healing power.
Which one's in particular were brought to Jesus Christ only to go home without being healed or raised abeg? undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Ken4Christ: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which one's in particular were brought to Jesus Christ only to go home without being healed or raised abeg? undecided

Those they brought to Jesus had faith to be healed.
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Lol.. See excuse.. Hahahajajajajj
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:
That happens to be a huge lie! undecided

A good portion of those who were healed by Jesus Christ did not even know who He was to begin with. Many of them didn't believe in Him nor follow Him, even after He did many miracles in their towns. undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!
Jesus WAS God in their midst {John 1:1 compare to Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23} so whether you believe or not once you are carried to him you will be healed!
Majority of those who got healed by Jesus later turned back and never followed him again {John 6:66} perhaps they will go to heaven for once being disciples shey?
Stop deceiving yourselves. Whatever makes a sick person leaves the comfort of his home to a place simply because he heard a man of God is there surely is evidence of faith! smiley
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Once a man leaves the gathering of fellow believers and chose to be addressed as Pastor, Prophet, Apostle, Reverend or any other title having to do with religion in the public Jesus Christ of Nazareth said such a person is FAKE!

But you, do not you be called Rabbi (religious teacher), for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. Matthew 23:8

So whenever you see anyone addressed with a religious title in the public {Matthew 23:5-7} know today that he is an agent of the Devil all true believers bow to each word Jesus uttered out from his mouth because we know that not a single word of Jesus should be ignored! smiley

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Once a man leaves the gathering of fellow believers and chose to be addressed as Pastor, Prophet, Apostle, Reverend or any other title having to do with religion in the public Jesus Christ of Nazareth said such a person is FAKE!

But you, do not you be called Rabbi (religious teacher), for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. Matthew 23:8

So whenever you see anyone addressed with a religious title in the public {Matthew 23:5-7} know today that he is an agent of the Devil all true believers bow to each word Jesus uttered out from his mouth because we know that not a single word of Jesus should be ignored! smiley
True
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Lol

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2022
genkins:

Lol
Please are those clutches USED or NEW ones?

"You will know the truth and the truth will set you free" {John 8:32} ~ Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please are those clutches USED or NEW ones?

"You will know the truth and the truth will set you free" {John 8:32} ~ Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy
They look rented
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Like who? Mention his name and let us assess his record

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by genkins(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Like who? Mention his name and let us assess his record

There are no spirit filled pastors in Nigeria. When adeboye's son died, he didn't have enough faith to raise him? We need to start calling these fake MOG out. If somebody survived a sickness, they will claim it as a miracle but if the person dies after all thier prayers.. U will hear excuses like.. It is God's will, orhe didn't have enough faith.. Lubbish
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

out of all those in the mortuary in our day, is there anyone who believed in Jesus?

Should one believe in Jesus or in the pastor?

The Bible said HE CURED THEM ALL.

Why are the ALL not being cured in churches today?

Why does one have to go to the church to get a cure when Jesus walked ABOUT healing and resurrecting?

Who is the pastor with such power today? I truly crave to know
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
genkins:

There are no spirit filled pastors in Nigeria. When adeboye's son died, he didn't have enough faith to raise him? We need to start calling these fake MOG out. If somebody survived a sickness, they will claim it as a miracle but if the person dies after all thier prayers.. U will hear excuses like.. It is God's will, orhe didn't have enough faith.. Lubbish
They are rogues. They need to be exposed. They intimidate people people to quiet them and deter the one's who got the nerves.

Who is that pastor in all the world with the power to heal? Call his name and show us where he lives. Let us empty the mortuary tonight in his home
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
genkins:
There are no such things as spirit filled pastors or mogs anywhere in the world.. undecided

They are all of them the very false prophets and teachers that Jesus Christ warned you of. undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Slams The Church's Inability To Resurrect Singer Osinachi by desiredhome: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Are we now equating this Nigerian pastors with Jesus Christ?......
Are these our Nigerian pastors living the holy life as Jesus Christ did?
The way some people worship these our pastors indirectly ás if they are God is something else.......
Too much brainwashing......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naming Names! / RCCG Annual Convention Is Here – Theme : Jesus / "I Am An Atheist. Why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.