Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Share your story,passion,experience with others - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Share your story,passion,experience with others (400 Views)

I Will Design A Captivating Book Cover Design For Your Story at $2.99 Only / Write Your Story. Strategically Market It Globally. Sell More Copies. / Let Your Passion Speak For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share your story,passion,experience with others by Kindoo: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
You are of great worth and I know you have something to share, even if it is a quote or thought. I can help you this on my blog dear valued people. Your

-Stories; it can positively influence someone.
-Thoughts and views on the nation, Nigeria.
-Updated news (political)
-what you have passion about.
-Your experience; it can teach others some thing.
-Articles from your profession.
-More

Please
It must be, informative or educative. Helpful to those who will read it.

Your name and contact will be written on it.
And if you have a blog or website it will be written on it.

As mother's day is coming, you can share the impart of your mum in your life with the world.

Respond with your infocontact on the trend.

Visit us
www.wurana..com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Paypal Account With Just $2 / Travel And Food Writers Needed / Lagos Literary And Arts Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.