Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) (64261 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Syjibrin(f): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2017
loomer:

Lol, no make me laugh jare.

Na sharia court or which one?
you are honour to chat with Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) Syjibrin. You should not take that privileges for granted otherwise you will leave me with no choice than to engage you in judicial battle. As i had iterated earlier as regards to the status quo. As for taking you to the sharia court am afraid no I will rather sue you for character assercination in a civil court. And i will make sure i use my office as a SAN to dish out a judicious punishment on you that is within the jurisdiction of a stipulated law. Because what you have done contravened character of an individual in section 21 sub section 4 of the criminal code of conduct and it has a severe punishment. I take the pain to explain this because u are a novis and you don't know the gravity of the offence you have just committed for the fact that you have access to internet does not in anyway mean that you should be using the plat form to commit assault on someone. Anyway I don't mean vabal onslaught on you but am afraid we are meeting in the court of law and I advise you should keep mute because what ever you say in this platform will be use as an evidence against you in the court of law. Sorry if I am been insolent
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by dantori(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Zita55:
End time Christians.
forget it he knows the Bible far more than many pastors go to any of his programs and bet me you'll convert
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by dantori(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2017
oluwayimika123:
My advice 2 every xtians wen ever u hear ACADIP don't bother Goin dem 4 debating purpose especially wen u re not grounded properly cos it seems inevitable d@u won't b able 2 defeat dier chief missioner Dr Adepoju
even you and your pastor can't

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by dantori(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Ezezima2012:
And many pastors are there building big churches while the one whom were redeemed by the blood of Jesus are being taken away by the so called religion of peace
you're LOST
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by golpen(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2017
wiseone10:

Were they in the name of Christ? Nobody is stereotyping anybody.

Shut up when you don't know. How did they teach your enslaved forefathers to read the English language? Was it not through the bible? Did they not brainwash them with the bible and make them ignorant so as to corporally punish them and make them think it was a punishment ordained by God?

You're even very ignorant. Little wonder you've been spewing rubbish since. Do you know about the cannibalistic LRA and KKK? They are Christian terrorist groups on the highest level. They bomb, kill like boko haram and even go on to feast on their Muslim victims, where did they take that act from? They use the bible as guidance. Have you heard about the young man in CAR? 'mad dog'. Read up about him, before I share with you a link on what your birom Christian brethren did in jos.

Read up and study wide. Don't be the ignorant your pastors want you to be, in order to fuel their pocket evangelism.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by greatdave(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2017
afoobabs:
all prophets(Abraham, Jacob Hosea Elijah Elisha Isaiah Moses Jesus including Muhammed (pbh)) are (the way), they teach the word of God which is (the truth) and any one that accept the truth will have (life). that expression do not only applied to Jesus alone. if no one can get to Heaven except tru Jesus , then what will be the fate of the followers of Elijah Isaiah and Moses that doesn't know Jesus.
lesson: Jesus was only referring to people of his time (Israelites) not the whole mankind as he (Jesus)later said as long as am on earth I am the light the last time I checked Jesus had died over 1500 years ago.

That's where you got it wrong. Every prophet, and in fact "forerunners" of other religions have NEVER confidently said they were the WAY. All they did was speak about or show the way.. But JESUS unequivocally stated that HE IS THE WAY. My Jesus is not a prophet... Nah.. He is the ONLY WAY. Acts 4:12.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by greatdave(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Syjibrin:
you are honour to chat with Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) Syjibrin. You should not take that privileges for granted otherwise you will leave me with no choice than to engage you in judicial battle. As i had iterated earlier as regards to the status quo. As for taking you to the sharia court am afraid no I will rather sue you for character assercination in a civil court. And i will make sure i use my office as a SAN to dish out a judicious punishment on you that is within the jurisdiction of a stipulated law. Because what you have done contravened character of an individual in section 21 sub section 4 of the criminal code of conduct and it has a severe punishment. I take the pain to explain this because u are a novis and you don't know the gravity of the offence you have just committed for the fact that you have access to internet does not in anyway mean that you should be using the plat form to commit assault on someone. Anyway I don't mean vabal onslaught on you but am afraid we are meeting in the court of law and I advise you should keep mute because what ever you say in this plat for will be use as an evidence against you in the court of law. Sorry if I am been insolent

For a SAN, you sure do have spelling issues! I sure wouldn't want you drafting any document for me smiley
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2017
dantori:

forget it he knows the Bible far more than many pastors go to any of his programs and bet me you'll convert
undecided
dantori:

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by loomer: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Syjibrin:
you are honour to chat with Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) Syjibrin. You should not take that privileges for granted otherwise you will leave me with no choice than to engage you in judicial battle. As i had iterated earlier as regards to the status quo. As for taking you to the sharia court am afraid no I will rather sue you for character assercination in a civil court. And i will make sure i use my office as a SAN to dish out a judicious punishment on you that is within the jurisdiction of a stipulated law. Because what you have done contravened character of an individual in section 21 sub section 4 of the criminal code of conduct and it has a severe punishment. I take the pain to explain this because u are a novis and you don't know the gravity of the offence you have just committed for the fact that you have access to internet does not in anyway mean that you should be using the plat form to commit assault on someone. Anyway I don't mean vabal onslaught on you but am afraid we are meeting in the court of law and I advise you should keep mute because what ever you say in this plat for will be use as an evidence against you in the court of law. Sorry if I am been insolent

Hahaha, u just make me laugh this morning o. I beg make we go court jare. I wan even see how proceedings dey be for there.
Judicious punishment co, jungle justice ni.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
TeamSimple:

It was just grace..The love to just want to get hold of the Quran was just there for me..Immediately I learnt how to join arabic letters together through the tutor from my Ustaz at Mahdu Talim arabic school,i started trying.
Allah also contributed to it I strongly believe..I rose so fast in class and my eyes was so sharp in identifying letters. I knew I had the grace to read the Quran on my own when I noticed I could easy spot where our Ustaz was whenever he his reading the Quran to us..Even if I get carried away I can easily reconnect with the verse his reading.

I won't say I know all of the hadith..But I was also opportune to own a big Imam Malik hadith collection..It is still here with me aft 13 years. I read through it always at my leisure and I also search for other hadiths.

In all,it was the grace of Allah..Islam is a beautiful feeling I must say. Woe to all extremist using Islam to cause Havoc among the nation's. They shall all be called before their creator to give account of the mischief they create here on earth.
Islam is so simple to accept that you don't need a punch in order to win someone over not to talk of a gun. The evidence are there, the grace is also there..But Allah is all knowing.

No christian on earth here and beyond can put me into a debate and win..i have come across strong christian believers,but they just can't stand my knowledge of their own religion.. My first major encounter was with CRS education lecturer in the university. I studied from the Humanities so I pick CRS as a borrowed course which I can easily pass. The day he knew I was a muslim,he called me after the class and started preaching to me..But I don't know,the more he talked the more I found reasons to glue with Islam. When it was my turn to speak,I asked him a simple question he couldn't answer and ever since then he just sees me and says Allahu Akbar..Heard he later converted to Islam and bears Khalid. Ma sha Allah

Just to keep this and reference. I never know you're a Muslim until now. God bless you. I hope Allah will guide others Christians.

plappville plapville aminusanti Empiree udatso
rilwayne001 friendchoice malvisguy212 true2god
annunaki2 4everGod ilynem farmerforlife

3 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Syjibrin(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
greatdave:

For a SAN, you sure do have spelling issues! I sure wouldn't want you drafting any document for me smiley
Could you please sight the exact place I have spelling issue? Point of correction you were suppose to say "I am sure not to hire a SAN like my humble self not that trash you type there say sure I wouldn't allow you draft any documents for you. Remove the sand from your eye before removing peg from someone eyes Mr know all as far as I am concern comunication has not taking place. For an effective communication to take place it must be devoid of ambiguity and as far as I am concern your sentence is incomplete and your write up is making me to have doubt whether you have ever experience the four corner of class room. If you must respond please do keep your dictionary close to you because your error will be listed against you which I am pretty sure you will surely make mistake because of your inability to learn having all the opportunity at your disposal to thrive
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by TeamSimple(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
FriendChoice:

Just to keep this and reference. I never know you're a Muslim until now. God bless you. I hope Allah will guide others Christians.

plappville plapville aminusanti Empiree udatso
rilwayne001 friendchoice malvisguy212 true2god
annunaki2 4everGod ilynem farmerforlife

I am a full time practicing muslim since 2008. Not even death can take away that,cuz in sha Allah I will be raised up after death as a Muslim..Ma sha Allah

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by greatdave(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Syjibrin:
Could you please sight the exact place I have spelling issue? Point of correction you were suppose to say "I am sure not to hire a SAN like my humble self not that trash you type there say sure I wouldn't allow you draft any documents for you. Remove the sand from your eye before removing peg from someone eyes Mr know all as far as I am concern comunication has not taking place. For an effective communication to take place it must be devoid of ambiguity and as far as I am concern your sentence is incomplete and your write up is making me to have doubt whether you have ever experience the four corner of class room. If you must respond please do keep your dictionary close to you because your error will be listed against you which I am pretty sure you will surely make mistake because of your inability to learn having all the opportunity at your disposal to thrive

Hahaha... He keeps making it worse. " concern" "taking" "For AN effective" "experience" "pretty sure you will surely"... Dude, you need help! Your tense problem is spiritual. I give up trading words with you. Have a wonderful day Mr SAN!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Temmy4omos: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Singapore1:
grin grin grin

That ACADIP man knows bible inside out

To defeat him..... you as a Christian have to study Quran the way he studied bible

Doing so will make it easy for you to become a Muslim, it has happened several times.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Temmy4omos: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
ednut1:
Lol, for every 15 there are 50000 doing d opposite
Where are they?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by ybalogs(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
TeamSimple:

I am a full time practicing muslim since 2008. Not even death can take away that,cuz in sha Allah I will be raised up after death as a Muslim..Ma sha Allah
Ameen thumma ameen

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Syjibrin(f): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
greatdave:

Hahaha... He keeps making it worse. " concern" "taking" "For AN effective" "experience" "pretty sure you will surely"... Dude, you need help! Your tense problem is spiritual. I give up trading words with you. Have a wonderful day Mr SAN!
I can see you are suffering from pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and you need God intervention to heal you from this ailments of yours. Dude u cann't just bandy word with me
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by afoobabs(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
greatdave:

That's where you got it wrong. Every prophet, and in fact "forerunners" of other religions have NEVER confidently said they were the WAY. All they did was speak about or show the way.. But JESUS unequivocally stated that HE IS THE WAY. My Jesus is not a prophet... Nah.. He is the ONLY WAY. Acts 4:12.
do you even know the meaning of the word "the way" it means the right path to the kingdom of God are you saying moses was never the way to the people of isrealite he was sent to liberate are you saying all people that follow him was not on the way and will go to hell. FYI every prophet was a way during his reign such prophet will cease to be a way only wen another prophet emerge after his demise
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by greatdave(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
afoobabs:
do you even know the meaning of the word "the way" it means the right path to the kingdom of God are you saying moses was never the way to the people of isrealite he was sent to liberate are you saying all people that follow him was not on the way and will go to hell. FYI every prophet was a way during his reign such prophet will cease to be a way only wen another prophet emerge after his demise

*smiles.... Show me any prophet in any religion that said he was the WAY... all they did was point to the way. JESUS came to say HE IS the ONE all the prophets spoke about. it's really not too hard to comprehend if you open your heart. God bless you!
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by tohact(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksonville:

How is it related to this? No one is challenging anyone. They made their choice and they will face it. The end justifies the means.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower. Any man that runs to it will be saved. But you must be in Christ.
thank God I can hear you saying ends justify. I want give you a point which maybe Allah can use that as an influence, did you that most of the Christian that are born again in Islam are not influenced by any lively things, they join Islam because they realise the truth.

But any Muslim of before join Christianity because of life inconveniency, like no money, reproduction, job and so on.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by tohact(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
ransomed:
::- The Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, the i am that i am, the ocean divider, the awesome , the marvellous, the alpha and omega, Jehova nissi, shama, elohim, elgibor, elolam, sabaoth, mekadishkem, the one that was, is and to come in majesty, who controls the affairs of men, the everlasting one, the greatest judge who will sit and make pronouncement on arabian deity that uses sun and moon to confound some. The giver of life , the provider.,i worship you my maker. Who is your god? I am sure it is the one that says "kill anyone" that does not accept your terrorist acts.
can you see your self, pls if you don't understand a religion, do never oppose it, we Muslim understand the sun as notting than Allah's creation which serve as the time (clock) and the moon as month. We face notting other than the unseen God. Jesus as a prophet of God and can never be our lord God, I advise you to read from the holy Qur'an to understand what Islam brings for you and i
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by ofwest47(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
The mass declaration of Christians into Islam is not new just recently the head of department of Electrical and electronic engineering in one of the UK Universities Prof Athur Alison has left Christianity for Islamic religion after going through several religious organization studies including Hinduisim and came to the conclusion that Islam is the only true religion endorsed by God.

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
tohact:
thank God I can hear you saying ends justify. I want give you a point which maybe Allah can use that as an influence, did you that most of the Christian that are born again in Islam are not influenced by any lively things, they join Islam because they realise the truth.
[/s]

But any Muslim of before join Christianity because of life inconveniency, like no money, reproduction, job and so on.

what truth? What an irony. It's so appalling to see how people believe in a religion of lies and deceit . Show me one good thing that Islam got to offer . I will show you a few thousand out of the millions of benefits of being in Christ.

A religion without evidence but of violence is most terrifying . But with Jesus, there's proof of eternal life , the sick is healed, the lame can walk , the blind will see. You follow Mohammed who lied to humanity that he is the holy spirit and prophet who was to come. smh.

That man actually saw something and he was truly inspired, but he was not inspired of God but the devil, the accuser of brethren and the father of lies. God is not the author of confusion ,but of peace , as in all churches of saints .1 Corinthians 14 v33 . He can't send Jesus, the word and then come back to send Mohammed, the exact opposite of Jesus.

May God open your eyes to revelations.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Syjibrin(f): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2017
loomer:

Hahaha, u just make me laugh this morning o. I beg make we go court jare. I wan even see how proceedings dey be for there.
Judicious punishment co, jungle justice ni.
loomer this ur food in ur profile eh no be here oh can I have a taste of it?
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by ransomed: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2017
tohact:
can you see your self, pls if you don't understand a religion, do never oppose it, we Muslim understand the sun as notting than Allah's creation which serve as the time (clock) and the moon as month. We face notting other than the unseen God. Jesus as a prophet of God and can never be our lord God, I advise you to read from the holy Qur'an to understand what Islam brings for you and i
::--It has brought defiling of underage girls, kidnapping of school girls, suicide bombing, wanton destruction of life and properties, it has made peace to elude the world in places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria etc. ISIS, ISIL, AL SHABAB, AL NUSRA, AL QAEDA, BOKO HARAM, Almajirism, backwardness, amputation of limbs etc all pay allegiance to an Arabian deity that injucts that you must kill people of the books and jews because they do not subscribe to precepts. Remember that the capital of Pakistan is " ISLAM - A - BAD.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by loomer: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Syjibrin:
loomer this ur food in ur profile eh no be here oh can I have a taste of it?

You can carry all, me don belleful
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by orunto27: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
They are The Afonjas reconciling with Sulu Gambaris and seeking a piece of the action.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Kaysalas(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Empiree:
Some people are going to be sent to ICU (Intensive Care Unit) after reading this thread. I meant people like:

plainbibletruth plappville SINZ

parrisbookaddict Ioannes alBHAGDADI

annunaki2 OLAADEGBU

truthman2012

malvisguy2012

Kaysalas
I don't need to bother my head over anoda man' s choice. It is his/ their choice. Deuteronomy 30:19 tells us we have choices to make. He has made his choice, but it doesnt change the fact that your Mohammed ibn Abdulahi is a murderer, paedophile, pysopath, idolater and so much more... according to your very own Quran and the Hadiths. Want proof? Go read the people vs Mohammed! By J.K Sheindlin. Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by patmen: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2017
Jesus said, if u deny me b4 men i will deny u b4 my father in heaven, this is a real highway to hell
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by Ayomivic(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2017
DAHWAH007:
In the ongoing programme that kicked off 10.00pm on friday 24th February 2017, organized by Academy for Islamic propagation (ACADIP), in offa kwara state, a total number of 15 christians converted to islam. After a lecture delivered by the chief lecturer Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju & a debate in which he engaged in with a pastor and other Christians, a total of 15 Christians reverted to islam. The Academy has successfully converted 316 non-believers to islam in the last 6 months in various states in Nigeria. More details to come as the programme continues tonight 25/02/17 at 10pm till dawn.

Liars

Real Christian cannot debate in public with Muslim in Kwara State. Iam Kwaran and this people had come to my area I know how they show case their ignorance on the scripture.the true is that no real Cheistian would come out, because what he will say would sound as blasphemy to them and if he should questioned the prophetic call of Muhammed as they would freely questioned that of Jesus, it would resulted in violence as you know them to be. I can assure you that no Christian would ever sit in that gardering ,they can only be in their various shops and homes listen to the lies they are telling to their members. Christians are for peace while they are for violence.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by tohact(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2017
ransomed:
::--It has brought defiling of underage girls, kidnapping of school girls, suicide bombing, wanton destruction of life and properties, it has made peace to elude the world in places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria etc. ISIS, ISIL, AL SHABAB, AL NUSRA, AL QAEDA, BOKO HARAM, Almajirism, backwardness, amputation of limbs etc all pay allegiance to an Arabian deity that injucts that you must kill people of the books and jews because they do not subscribe to precepts. Remember that the capital of Pakistan is " ISLAM - A - BAD.
you are not serious, I sometime read what is written in the scripture (Bible) not what you as a Christian do, so go through the Qur'an and understand it.
Re: A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) by tohact(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksonville:
[s]

what truth? What an irony. It's so appalling to see how people believe in a religion of lies and deceit . Show me one good thing that Islam got to offer . I will show you a few thousand out of the millions of benefits of being in Christ.

A religion without evidence but of violence is most terrifying . But with Jesus, there's proof of eternal life , the sick is healed, the lame can walk , the blind will see. You follow Mohammed who lied to humanity that he is the holy spirit and prophet who was to come. smh.

That man actually saw something and he was truly inspired, but he was not inspired of God but the devil, the accuser of brethren and the father of lies. God is not the author of confusion ,but of peace , as in all churches of saints .1 Corinthians 14 v33 . He can't send Jesus, the word and then come back to send Mohammed, the exact opposite of Jesus.

May God open your eyes to revelations.
so you mean Jesus revelation was not truth because more of the Jews doesn't accept him, did you remember that Jesus was with 8 recipient follower, does that mean Jesus is not a prophet of God. You said something on miracle of jesus, I can gladly tell you that it wasn't Jesus that started with influence God either he can never be the last. So many prophets has done a lot before him and even after him their must be meracle. So many miracle from God to prophet Muhammad is uncountable. So please if you are ready to cash it without a cash, I can volunteer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.