Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? (3638 Views)

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist / Outrage As 70-Year-Old Rapist Is Jailed For 2 Days In Sierra Leone / My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
His words meant nothing to me that very night.It's a year and some months since he raped me.I still feel guilty,I still feel depressed and hopeless.Unexplained fear and anxiety have become part of me.That monster came around few days ago,he touched my nipple this time around.Oh! My knife! How lucky he was that very day?I missed my dear knife that moment
He deserved to die! I told him for like a thousand and one times that I had no feelings for him.
YET! 12years and still counting,he's still stalking me.
Is it by force to love him?At last,that rapist set me up and impregnated me.I was left with no option but to abort my first blood.God please forgive me
I've tried to move on with my life but he's still stalking me.I just don't want to be called a murderer for the second time.BUT that thing won't listen.
I told him to go away with his house and money since he isn't my type of man.If he ever comes close to me again I swear that day will be his last on earth.
N/B-I created this acct just to pour out my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
How did it all happen
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
It is well
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by calculator123(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
out of sight is out of mind.It is best you keep the maximum distance from him else you would bring back unwanted .memories

check my signature for your electrical jobs
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
dingbang:
How did it all happen

I can't explain everything please.
Just know I fought him with my whole strength but at last he over powered me. He has been begging me ever since then and well,I tried to forget about it. But my anger is that he still wants me. I hate him
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Darima300:

I can't explain everything please.
Just know I fought him with my whole strength but at last he over powered me. He has been begging me ever since then and well,I tried to forget about it. But my anger is that he still wants me. I hate him
do u wish to take dat hate with you to the grave? I know it may sound so simple for me saying it but u can't live with it for d rest of ur life....

Now u say he is still communicating with u.. In what manner? Through social media or physical meeting? Have u tried cutting all chances of him reaching u

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by greatnaija01: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
all this empty ranting is meaningless unless you had reported the matter to the police or human rights organizations and then it will be properly addressed and you will be healed due to the justice that will be handed to him.

STOP SUFFERING ALONE.

Darima300:
His words meant nothing to me that very night.
It's a year and some months since he raped me. I still feel guilty,I still feel depressed and hopeless. Unexplained fear and anxiety have become part of me.
That monster came around few days ago,he touched my nipple this time around.
Oh! My knife! How lucky he was that very day? I missed my dear knife that moment

He deserved to die! I told him for like a thousand and one times that I had no feelings for him.
YET! 12years and still counting,he's still stalking me.
Is it by force to love him?
At last,that rapist set me up and impregnated me.I was left with no option but to abort my first blood. God please forgive me
I've tried to move on with my life but he's still stalking me. I just don't want to be called a murderer for the second time. BUT that thing won't listen.
I told him to go away with his house and money since he isn't my type of man.If he ever comes close to me again I swear that day will be his last on earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
dingbang:
do u wish to take dat hate with you to the grave? I know it may sound so simple for me saying it but u can't live with it for d rest of ur life....

Now u say he is still communicating with u.. In what manner? Through social media or physical meeting? Have u tried cutting all chances of him reaching u

Through phone calls. How he got my contacts is still a mystery.
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Darima300:

Through phone calls. How he got my contacts is still a mystery.
den u ought to blacklist his calls. ..

2 Likes

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
all this empty ranting is meaningless unless you had reported the matter to the police or human rights organizations and then it will be properly addressed and you will be healed due to the justice that will be handed to him.

STOP SUFFERING ALONE.

I wish I could.
But what about my parents? What will I tell them? The pregnancy? How would they feel if they gets to find out? Just tell me please
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by yomi007k(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Buy a small knife, d next time he comes around stab him in d neck.

Self defense.
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by George22016(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Like if you agree with me this is a fake story

op account was opened two days ago

6 Likes

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by George22016(m): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2017
I will bet anything you are a guy.Seeking sympathy in other to draw soft nairalanders especially the gullible males on this platform to your scams

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 1:38am On Feb 26, 2017
George22016:
Like if you agree with me this is a fake story

op account was opened two days ago

I created this account last night just for this purpose alone in order to clear my mind. And for your information,I didn't bring my story here to get cheap sympathy nor likes.

2 Likes

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 1:40am On Feb 26, 2017
George22016:
I will bet anything you are a guy.Seeking sympathy in other to draw soft nairalanders especially the gullible males on this platform to your scams

Be careful with your words here.

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by whywhyogun: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2017
to marry the man who rapes you , this will help smooth your mind better, and give birth to a chubby baby, it is a happy ending
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:
to marry the man who rapes you , this will help smooth your mind better, and give birth to a chubby baby, it is a happy ending

God forbid.
Not even if he is the last man standing. I reject everything in him.

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Darima300, is he a relative?

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by ezugegere(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
As long as he didn't carry weapon, you didn't fight enough. No man can rape u without weapons. Or did he tie u up?
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by moneybag100: 2:51am On Feb 27, 2017
What's the title of the movie, poem or novel?
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Darima300, is he a relative?

No,he isn't.
We're from the same community.
He is a friend to my uncle. And again,almost everybody including my parents loves him so much since he looks and act responsible.
And that is just the reason I'm scared of reporting him.

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
ezugegere:
As long as he didn't carry weapon, you didn't fight enough. No man can rape u without weapons. Or did he tie u up?

I swear,I fought him with my whole strength. Imagine a lady fighting for like four good hours with a muscular guy? The pains I felt afterwards was something else my dear.

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
moneybag100:
What's the title of the movie, poem or novel?

It would have been much better if you had ignored this thread.

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Ishilove: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2017
Darima300:

No,he isn't.
He is a friend to my uncle. And again,almost everybody including my parents loves him so much since he looks and act responsible.
Do your parents love him more than you?

My dear this life is short and full of problems. Do you want to die before your time?

Let me tell you a little about me. My mum says of her all her children I am the one with the 'deepest' heart. I lock things down within me, very much to my own detriment. I weep, cry, bemoan and agonise in private while I am dying inside. Some years ago I noticed it was beginning to affect my health. I was still in my 20s the first time I noticed it. My BP spiked to threatening levels and the nurse who attended to me warned me to stop whatever it was I was doing that was making my BP so high because I was too young to have this kind of problem. After I came home, I took my laptop, put on a movie and laughed away my sorrows.

Since then when something troubles me, I find avenues to let it out so that I will not die before my time and enjoy the best quality of life while I still live.

You are here crying, dying inside while the one who stole your happiness is living his life to the fullest. He even had the temerity to pinch your _nipples again after the rape. You went through the trauma of shedding the blood of your first child, but where was he? Probably sticking his syphilitic _dick down another hole.

Do you love misery? Do you want to spend the rest of your life carrying this burden while your rapist moves around freely? You seem to be tormented and I can identify with that because most of us have demons we are trying to slay.

Forget about what your parents feel for this man because I can bet you that when push comes to shove they will stand by you. Or would you prefer they mourn you if you do something drastic to yourself or something happens you physical and mental health?

Your rapist will deny everything, of course but then it will be out in the air and it may take a while you will regain your equilibrium. You need closure, sister. No one, i repeat, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO STEAL YOUR HAPPINESS AND PEACE OF MIND.

The first step is going to God and asking for mercy and forgiveness of sins. Psalm 136 and 51. In Psm 51, David is crying to God after committing adultery and killing the woman's husband. You too have shed blood, but if your sins be like crimson, his mercy and the blood of Jesus is capable of redeeming you. Don't stop pleading for mercy until you feel a conviction that He has answered you. How will you know this? You will feel a lightness that hasn't been a part of you.

And then, you will be ready to slay the demons tormenting your peace...

It is when you have confronted this terrible man that you will have the grace to forgive him and move on with your life. As long as he still keeps on coming back and making a mockery of your dignity then you will NEVER be happy.

3 Likes

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
@Ishilove,God bless you for those words. Believe me when I say I've seen a ridiculous moment of shame and my eyes have produced tears in full,enough to even quench my thirst.Of course,this scenario speaks for itself.For clarification purposes;No,my parents doesn't love him more than me and No I don't want to die before my time.
About you locking things down well,I for one I'm both intro/extro kind of person.I'm very outspoken especially when the needs arise BUT when it comes to things more vital and serious like this,I prefer keeping it to myself.
Actually,when I first told him about the pregnancy deep down he was happy.And so, he wanted to play a smart game by first running a PT on me so that he could have me at the end.But since I got the message before time,I was left with no option but to turn the table against him.I denied ever getting pregnant so he wouldn't use it against me.He's so desperate believe me.
At least,it's possible for one to decode how oppressed and depressed I was from my bad experience.
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
But I'm consoled by your kind words and that of others here. God bless you
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Darima300:
@Ishilove,God bless you for those words. Believe me when I say I've seen a ridiculous moment of shame and my eyes have produced tears in full,enough to even quench my thirst.Of course,this scenario speaks for itself.For clarification purposes;No,my parents doesn't love him more than me and No I don't want to die before my time.
About you locking things down well,I for one I'm both intro/extro kind of person.I'm very outspoken especially when the needs arise BUT when it comes to things more vital and serious like this,I prefer keeping it to myself.
Actually,when I first told him about the pregnancy deep down he was happy.And so, he wanted to play a smart game by first running a PT on me so that he could have me at the end.But since I got the message before time,I was left with no option but to turn the table against him.I denied ever getting pregnant so he wouldn't use it against me.He's so desperate believe me.
At least,it's possible for one to decode how oppressed and depressed I was from my bad experience.
Ahhhhh, okay, now the picture is clearer.

It seems to be more complicated than what I initially thought.

Please give me the full picture because it seems we have been working with half. Make me understand

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Darima300: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Ahhhhh, okay, now the picture is clearer.

It seems to be more complicated than what I initially thought.

Please give me the full picture because it seems we have been working with half. Make me understand

I don't know how best to explain this. But lets say we aren't friends and the "common fence" which is my uncle is just the only bind of our relationship.
In order for me not to be tagged a snub I forced myself to be friends with him. Not knowing that monster has a deadly plan for me. That's just it
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Darima300:

I don't know how best to explain this. But lets say we aren't friends and the "common fence" which is my uncle is just the only bind of our relationship.
In order for me not to be tagged a snub I forced myself to be friends with him. Not knowing that monster has a deadly plan for me. That's just it
Where did the assault take place?
Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by anonimi: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Darima300:
I wish I could.
But what about my parents? What will I tell them? The pregnancy? How would they feel if they gets to find out? Just tell me please

In life and with all things/decisions, you have to choose the lesser of two (or more) evils.
In this case- the expected stigma or the possible charge of murder or the life-lasting hatred of your rapist.

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by anonimi: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
ezugegere:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like

Re: How can I recover from my rape experience when the rapist is still around? by anonimi: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Darima300:
No,he isn't.

There should be ways of recording his calls and playing back to him so he knows you will expose him if he attempts to call or come near you again.
I imagine that he is married, much older than you are and with children since he is a friend to your uncle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met my car in 1 piece after spending 2 nights on a bushy lonely highway (video) / Abia igbos Baby Factory Horror! / The Pastor Who Buried Humans Alive In His Foundation (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.