Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? (715 Views)

Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide / Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by olaztek(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is a new naira bet operator in my area and this person uses WiFi without a security password. One day, it happened that I turn on my Android wifi and was able to detect and connect to his wifi signal. Since then I 've been downloading YouTube videos and TV series (from 02tvseries.com).

Later on I started to feel guilt in my heart as the download is becoming too much. Should I go and tell him to password his WiFi network (without revealing to him that I have been using his wifi signal) or continue to use it.

Note: I didn't hack into his network. I was just lucky to detect and connect to his network cos he didn't password it.

Thanks in anticipation for your advice.
Re: Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

I once committed this sin bro. And trust me, d cybercafe shut down operations up till today.
Re: Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by daremiarchs(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
dingbang:
grin

I once committed this sin bro. And trust me, d cybercafe shut down operations up till today.
Lol,bad shild
Re: Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by dingbang(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
daremiarchs:

Lol,bad shild
so I advise d niccur to just stop
Re: Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Come, be like say your brain don enter default mode. you have what any sharp nairalander want at your finger tip and you are behaving like a Japanese monkey. if you don tire to dey download at least tell boys where the shop dey.

Re: Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by Gudfrie(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
olaztek:
There is a new naira bet operator in my area and this person uses WiFi without a security password. One day, it happened that I turn on my Android wifi and was able to detect and connect to his wifi signal. Since then I 've been downloading YouTube videos and TV series (from 02tvseries.com).

Later on I started to feel guilt in my heart as the download is becoming too much. Should I go and tell him to password his WiFi network (without revealing to him that I have been using his wifi signal) or continue to use it.

Note: I didn't hack into his network. I was just lucky to detect and connect to his network cos he didn't password it.

Thanks in anticipation for your advice.

Just stop it since you have guilt
Re: Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by bellola(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
oboy u be goat hw u tak dey hope u know say na ogbete u be u see free WiFi u dey complain animal lik u

1 Like

Re: Need Advice! Am I Really Committing A Crime? by Nina4u(f): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's not a crime if it is an open network... Anybody can connect..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Yoruba And Hausa Community Clashes In Sabo. Ile-ife / Wounded Man Stabbed In The Eye By His Wife Calmly Waited On A Queue / Court Sentences Four To Death For Stealing N10,000 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.