Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (46005 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by goldcoinhub: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
A woman identified as Oluchi, has hanged herself, just a day after she made attempt to commit suicide by drinking a poisonous substance, but was rescued.

The incident happened yesterday, in Aku, Igbo Etiti LGA of Enugu State on Friday. According to reports, the woman was said to have suffered serious domestic violence from her husband since they wedded in 2014 which reportedly led to her developing a mental sickness.

She was later abandoned by the husband, who then moved to Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

All pleas that he should take care of her mental health fell on deaf ears.

However, on Thursday, Oluchi took a poisonous substance to end it all, but was rescued, only to hang herself yesterday.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-hangs-herself-a-day-after-being-rescued-from-committing-suicide/

1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by lomprico(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
She was ready to die

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by harkandey(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
some people think that the only solution to their problem is to commit suicide, without knowing that no matter how there problem is there's someone over there that have more problems than them, suicide is not the solution to any problem.

rip to young lady, help me greet my great grandfathers.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by delugajackson: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Atleast she finally escaped this hell of a country.

I like her courage. But it would have been better if she died in her sleep. Nothing better than a silent, less-painful and non-violent death. There's a 100% chance you will find absolute peace in the after-life.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
harkandey:
some people think that the only solution to their problem is to commit suicide, without knowing that no matter how there problem is there's someone over there that have more problems than them, suicide is not the solution to any problem.

sometimes all they need is for someone to remind them of that fact

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by funshint(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
harkandey:

May you not see "depression" in life.... "even the strongest man bends..."

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by donbachi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Heartbreak does not kill..but,a broken life dies before death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by donstan18: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
And I was thinking depression leads to orgasm.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by peteruuu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
It's a pity she had to go this way...

Suicide is NEVER the option, bit lifr still goes on...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Jayslicky: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
No, it actually leads to senselessness.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Rest in peace brave one..... It's not easy to look God straight in the eyes and say "Take back the life you gave me, it is useless as a hedgehog in a condom factory.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by noni14(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
rip
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Kreamie(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
She was long gone

She couldn’t be helped.
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Ifabernard(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Choii. Wasted generation....mtcheeew
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by InaNla(f): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Buhari! embarassed
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by jetz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
So nobody monitored her after her first attempt nawa o rest her soul

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Choii. When will our social institutions live up to responsibility

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by czaratwork: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
I hope you all read that she has a mental problem

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by VillagePipu: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Perseverance is key to success

Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by StarUp: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
And to those secretly contemplating whether to use that same exit route...

17 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by calddon(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Only a negroe can make a female commit suicide because of all that bad air and energy accumulated from them over a long period of time...nothing else.

That is why the earlier you give yourself some self worth, the better for you.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by kingBenedict: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
Guy, you don enter another level ooh...reduce the trips before you go come cast here....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by asawanathegreat(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
The dog that wants to miss its oute does not listen to the voice of the owner
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Lastorator: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tell ladies how toxic abusive relationships are, and they will tell u, that they will change him...
Change him fire...
If after all the formative years, he still couldnt learn of the exalted position that women occupy in our lives. When do you think he will change ? Maybe after clubbing you to death.

And guys, if u feel like punching something, get a punching bag, or go outside and find your mate, this in anyway does not give women the right to continually push guys to the world.. For guyz, if they do dat, all we hv to do is ignore them, ignoretheir food, and return home late, and they will get in line.

No man should hit a lady, its a very pussssy thing to do.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
harkandey:

she has mental illness also.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by don4real18(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
She was rescued from committing suicide yet she wasn't kept under observation.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by PanickMode(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Naija which way angry
E no pass heartbreak!

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
One of the bigots Igbos is dead many to go....
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Godjone(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhari will not end well

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Seetto: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Atleast she finally escaped this hell of a country.

I like her courage. But it would have been better if she died in her sleep. Nothing better than a silent, less-painful and non-violent death. There's a 100% chance you will find absolute peace in the after-life.

Neither you nor her knows what she is going to face in the after life,

You better endure this world and stay close to GOD, pray hard for protection and happiness, until the right time comes calling, it is funny that we died and non of us knows what become of us after death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.