Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian (1005 Views)

Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by Trumpism: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
The APC Youths Renaissance has noted with dismay the attempts by some Nigerians and their collaborators in the media to create crisis of confidence and severe the smooth working relationships between President Muhammadu Buhari and the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo through unnecessary praises and accolades.

Since President Buhari left Nigeria for London in January, prominent Nigerians and organisations have formed the habbit of making superficial praises of the successes achieved by the APC-led Federal Government under the watch of President Muhammadu Buhari in which Professor Osinbajo is standing-in for him in Acting Capacity.

We are using this medium to educate these professional merchants of conflicts that there is nothing like Osinbajo Administration in this regime, but the Buhari Administration.

Hence, whatever successes achieved by anybody, whether by Professor Yemi Osinbajo or any of the Ministers serving under the four-year mandate given to our great party by Nigerians; the credit should go to the Buhari Administration.

We will henceforth view anyone who still indulge in this balonious habbit of making sycophantic praises and ascribing credits to an individual against the administration as unveiled enemy of the Nigerian people who do not want peace in our leadership.

Signed,

Mr. Collins Edwin,
National Secretary,
APC Youths Renaissance.

Contact us via ekesy2k9@googlemail.com

Source: https://247ureports.com/2017/02/25/apc-warns-nigerians-to-desist-from-creating-crisis-of-confidence-between-president-buhari-and-osinbajo/
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
What a delicate period for the Mr acting president. But i advise you to be more loyal to the constitution which is the representation of all Nigerians.
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by greaterlove001: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
What do they mean by unnecessary praise and accolades?
seems like some people are enemies of progress. If there is any such thing as Buhari Administration, then there can also be an osibanjo adminstration depending on who is in charge.
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by queencalipso(f): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
They are talking nonsense undecided praises goes to the person who earns it.. They can choose to interpret it any how they like...

Kudos to pyo... Buhari stay where you are even though it's our money you are spending.. Just give room for intelligent and smart pyo to work, a man with certificate
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you are not okay with my comment above, I'm in my house now, comman beat me angry
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by Aufbauh(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
We know them and we don't take those "ekpas" seriously.

They are hypocritical and mischievous; they've reechoed before that PYO is a mere commissioner and a fake pastor.
So their sudden support was engineered to get to the man that have curtailed impunity and corruption in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by BiafranBushBoy: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
queencalipso:
They are talking nonsense undecided praises goes to the person who earns it.. They can choose to interpret it any how they like...

Kudos to pyo... Buhari stay where you are even though it's our money you are spending.. Just give room for intelligent and smart pyo to work, a man with certificate

How much is ur bride price?
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by TheFreeOne: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is nothing wrong in compare / contrast.

Is imaginary WASCE same as Professorship In less than 2 months the difference is clear na cheesy

Abeg APC should spare us their balderdash cos Nigerians aren't dumb except abobaku zombies that keeps sucking on that oldie wrinkled d.ck.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by queencalipso(f): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How much is ur bride price?

10 mill.... Y did you ask?
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by SalamRushdie: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerians Know the truth about who is working or not
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
queencalipso:

10 mill.... Y did you ask?

You mean 10 millimeter? angry

I will make it centimeters wink wink

I asked because I wana pay it!
Re: Stop Creating Crisis Between President Buhari And Osinbajo- APC Tells Nigerian by queencalipso(f): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You mean 10 millimeter? angry

I will make it centimeters wink wink

I asked because I wana pay it!

Lolx grin I mean 10 million.

Am not laughing with you o! Let me tell you sad

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Nigeria’s Acting President, Clocks 60, Saraki Congratulates Him / Continued Detention Of Kanu May Lead To Bloodbath – Cleric / Release Kanu To Us, Eastern Elders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.