Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" (50250 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Below is Bill Gates tweet about his visit to Nigeria. Some people have really tried to twist his observations about the priority of governments spending to mean an attack on the economic policies of the government. He advised the government to invest more in human capital development in addition to its investment on infrastructural development.

Some even made a huge capital out of a mere camera angle posture of him meeting with the minister of finance. But here is the richest man in the world tweeting excitedly about meeting the president and vice president of Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillGates/status/978363829536006146

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by yarimo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bill Gates is excited to meet the most powerful president in the world. Sai BABA

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by moscobabs(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nice... With your support we can turn things around for this administration.

I believe in MBuhari

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Abjay97(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
...it even affects the pose..

20 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Op I can see that criticism from Bill Gates 2 buhari also affected ur Understanding

Baba said he was excited to visit Nigeria

He also said he met with Buhari and vp....He never mentioned he was excited to see both

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Built2last: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
neezar:
Op I can see that criticism from Bill Gates 2 buhari also affected ur Understanding

He also said he met with Buhari and vp....He never mentioned he was excited to see both

Help me tell the op who failed English

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
neezar:

Go back to his tweet and read very slowly this time around.

12 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Built2last:

The zombie wanna go at extra length 2 defend his paymaster only for him 2 use head nack bar

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by abokibuhari: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
And this nonsense will make the front page

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
seunmsg:

Go back to his tweet and read very slowly this time around.
If he said he was excited 2 meet buhari and osibanjo

The statement will be this

"I was excited 2 meet Buhari and osibanjo and also the good people of Nigeria"

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Corrinthians(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Inconsolable Pigs of Biafra right now.. grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by buhariguy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gate should go and kill himself, after he failed to make idiotic pigs of Biafra and PDP to understand him.

He could not pass the message in clear terms for illiterate idiotic pigs of Biafra and PDP to understand him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by dodelight(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dear Zombies, that tweet by Bill Gate was to dose the tension on you guys. He could see you've been receiving hot blows up, down, left, right and centre after his comment on your king Buhari's poor economic plan.
Besides, the tweet is not a rebuttal of his earlier comment on your lord's apparent failure. So, op and fellow zombies, sorry!

32 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Built2last:

"I was excited to visit Nigeria and meet with @MBuhari and @ProfOsibanjo to discuss the country's development goals".

Above is the first sentence of his tweet. Read and understand before commenting.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Corrinthians(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
neezar:

[s]If ne said was excited 2 meet buhari and osibanjo

"I was excited 2 meet Buhari and osibanjo and also the good people of Nigeria"[/s]
This thing pained you very well. Go and wail to your ancestors and stop spitting all over the place. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by anibirelawal(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
yarimo:
Bill Gates is excited to meet the most powerful president in the world. Sai BABA

Yes o! haters will think otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by buhariguy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
neezar:

so nnamdi KANU do this to you.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dangote tell am.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
This thing pained you very well. Go and wail to your ancestors and stop spitting all over the place. cheesy
Go and wail 2 ur paymaster, Ever since Bill Gates criticised him, The man has been in the sunken place, He was even afraid 2 attend Dangote daughter wedding at eko hotel so he won't receive more insults from Baba Gates

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by ukukaegbu(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
So much for English interpretation.

The guy below is spot on sha

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Built2last: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
seunmsg:

"I was excited to visit Nigeria and meet with @MBuhari and @ProfOsibanjo to discuss the country's development goals".

Above is the first sentence of his tweet. Read and understand before commenting.

What does 'And' stand for in English.

I was EXCITED to visit Nigeria. And now told you who he met to discuss development goals. What did you get in English language. Talk true

22 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by anibirelawal(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
seunmsg:

Dont mind those over sabi wailers jor.

He dey claim say he sabi beta english but he no understand simple CONJUCTION for english language. "AND"

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
buhariguy:
so nnamdi KANU do this to you.
Not do

Saarki why is English language so hard for u 2 understand

You can't even write a good and simple sentence

13 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
neezar:

If ne said was excited 2 meet buhari and osibanjo

"I was excited 2 meet Buhari and osibanjo and also the good people of Nigeria"

Do you know the meaning of a sentence? Get a dictionary bro.

I understand your pain but hey, stop trying to misconstrue Bill Gates tweet. He made it very clear that he was excited about visiting Nigeria and meeting with the President and vice president.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Corrinthians(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
neezar:

Go and wail 2 ur paymaster, Ever since Bill Gates criticised him, The man has been in the sunken place, He was even afraid 2 attend Dangote daughter wedding at eko hotel so he won't receive more insults from Baba Gates
E pain am. I think this will cool your nerves. Oya, take it. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
seunmsg:

Do you know the meaning of a sentence? Get a dictionary bro.

I understand your pain but hey, stop trying to misconstrue Bill Gates tweet. He made it very clear that he was excited about visiting Nigeria and meeting with the President and vice president.
U need it more

English no hard wink

8 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
E pain am. I think this will cool your nerves. Oya, take it. grin
enjoy

15 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Built2last:

What does 'And' stand for in English.

I was EXCITED to visit Nigeria. And now told you who he met to discuss development goals. What did you get in English language. Talk true

You really need to learn how to punctuate your sentence properly. I really can't get the point you are trying to make.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bill Gates must surely acknowledge that he met with the president, He does that always so there's no big deal there

He still stands 2 his word that the gworo chewing mofo is a dullard and hia economy policies doesn't hold water

Go and beat him 2 change his point....zombies

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.