Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

[urgent] Mmm / Peer to Peer Script Deal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [urgent] Mmm / Peer to Peer Script Deal (924 Views)

Cheap Peer To Peer Script Needed Urgently / ### Do You Want Peer-to-peer or Biz Website Developed In Less Than 3 Days??? / Drop Your Mail For A Free Peer To Peer Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[urgent] Mmm / Peer to Peer Script Deal by oswaggiee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
I know Web Development, proficient in html, css, php and javascript and i know how to install CMS both manually and automatically, i can install the MMM script but i dont have it and i have been given a deal to create a site like MMM..i need someone with the script to partner with..i will give you the host details and other details as collateral, i build the site and when i get paid you , i will pay you too...

Please who's in?.

Mail me at oswaggiee@gmail.com or add me on fb Gbenga Banjo same Dp as that on nairaland..

Please i neeed it urgently
Re: [urgent] Mmm / Peer to Peer Script Deal by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2017
09027535814 let's talk on whatsapp
Re: [urgent] Mmm / Peer to Peer Script Deal by kensimon: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
whatsapp me 08033862769 and give me details
Re: [urgent] Mmm / Peer to Peer Script Deal by nomidiva01: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Download the Complete MMM Clone script 2017 - Fully editable

With the Complete MMM Clone script, you can start you own website like mmm website with few clicks in less that 5 hours. Add your own functionalities.

what you need to do is to upload the script and then start your own version on a website like mmm. No programming skills needed to run this mmm script, fully editable.

Automatic download.
https://satoshibox.com/3s5ocymnrs4z5qos7675s2ge

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Newsdey.com? The Site Looks Good. / Google Ads Account With £300 @27000 / I Need Help Understabding Racsterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.