Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons (768 Views)

Will You Vote APC Again ? Give Reasons For Your Answers / Nigerian Lady Boasts Of Putting Sleeping Pills In Employer's Coffee / Pretending, Is It Good Or Bad? Pls Give Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by leonard002(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Which of the pills would you take?

Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by reyscrub(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bro you funning sha.

Restart my life at age ten and continue the untold suffernes with Bubu and co in this Nigeria? for where!

Plis give me red pill and load my account quick with $50m and even put my life time clock to 55 years, e no concern me.

I don't mind the remaing years allow by my creator to enjoys the money even if nah 10 or more year, no kwams.

Wetting I want take hundred year wit suffernes do?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by leonard002(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2017
reyscrub:
Bro you funning sha.

Restart my life at age ten and continue the untold suffernes with Bubu and co in this Nigeria? for where!

Plis give me red pill and load my account quick with $50m and even put my life time clock to 55 years, e no concern me.

I don't mind the remaing years allow by my creator to enjoys the money even if nah 10 or more year, no kwams.

Lol. Ur blood dey hot oo
Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by igbalodehunter(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2017
reyscrub:
Bro you funning sha.

You dey vex Gan o
Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by yarimo(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2017
The RED one nothing like think again. cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by leonard002(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2017
yarimo:
The RED one nothing like think again. cheesy
Why the red one
Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by leonard002(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by Benjom(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2017
The 'Red One' of course. OP thought everyone posting on Nairaland is a kid.

No just dare me or I'll give you the step-by-step details of Nigeria Independence grin
Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by leonard002(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Benjom:
The 'Red One' of course. OP thought everyone posting on Nairaland is a kid.

No just dare me or I'll give you the step-by-step details of Nigeria Independence grin
lol. Who knowledge about Nigerian independence epp. Abegi. I guess u don't understand that when you know all you now know and you're 10, by the time you get into adulthood, you'll amass a great wealth of knowledge which can make a huge difference in your life even financially
Re: Which Of These Two Pills Will You Take. Give Reasons by leonard002(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Not that I'll choose the blue pill shaa

(1) (Reply)

The World’s First Human Head Transplant Is Scheduled For Dec 2017! / Controversial Topic Of The Week .is Jesus God? An Insightful Message / Haulageexchange.ng The Solution To Haulage And Logistics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.