Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Shines In New Photos (45222 Views)

Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by GisterBlogger: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Karen Igho is well known for being winner of the 2011 Big brother Africa.

She’s described as ‘crazy, loud and lovable’ by 2011 edition of complete Fashion magazine.

She’s quite beautiful and has attracted lots of followers with her unique personality and well groomed charisma.

Her fashion sense is top notch which is complimented with her gorgeous slender body figure.

Karen Igho was born (April 6,1984) in Jos, Plateau state but originally a native Kokori (an Urhobo tribe in Nigeria), Delta state.

She is a Nigerian actress, model, media personality and reality star now based in the UK.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lovely-new-pictiures-of-first-nigerian-female-to-win-big-brother-africa

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by GisterBlogger: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2019

1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Onyi22(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
She no even fyn self

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by GMbuharii: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
This one that looks like prince Wadada
grin

11 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by donbachi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Which wan my karen nyansh be like sey e dey fall.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Onyi22:
She no even fyn self
See who is talking

You fine?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Till today I still believe they cheated Luclay.
It was both Karen and Luclay who should have taken the prize and not that dull oyibo who surprise even catch say he win am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Onyi22:
She no even fyn self
How much is your start price?

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by happybee: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Karen igho, where she been dey all these while?

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
I jes tire. I saw her moniker and remembered what she that is talking, looks like.

sugacoatedmouth:
See who is talking

You fine?

3 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Teewhy2: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
one of the most talented and craziest to have participated in big brother africa or naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by seangy4konji: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
She son mature well after she born
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
happybee:
Karen igho, where she been dey all these while?
she dey her husband house o, in the UK

13 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
doublecross:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY.

Take your own advice, you even clicked and took up space that someone would have used to post a sensible comment.

Clout chaser

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by MrAnele(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Beautiful

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Globalhustler(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
See yansh

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by MrAnele(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
doublecross:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY.

You are just wasting your time

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by HumanHairLovers(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Interesting

Love good hairs check my signature
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by doublecross(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
[/s]
safarigirl:

[s]Take your own advice, you even clicked and took up space that someone would have used to post a sensible comment.

Clout chaser
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by phemmyhoye: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ok nah
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by semyman: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
One thing you need to know
The truth is
In the mouth of one two three witnesses the truth is established

Biodun Fatoyinbo

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Send her to botched
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Lawrry(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
How she take shine,I don't know.
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Keep shining
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
doublecross:
why did u click. Why not look the other way

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by Benekruku(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
COZA things!
Re: Karen Igho Shines In New Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
this girl grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.