Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview (22100 Views)

Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You / Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by Didiediamond(f): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
not applicable in dz country, dey will even conclude dat u are trying to bribe dem or u are doing busy body. nice writeup sha
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2017
Very educative posts, sadly doing dat in Nigeria is just a super waste of time, the employer no even wan waste time on you CV talkless of a thank you letter.

But you can try sha, assuming the thousands of email sent to his inbox dont push your message to last page

1 Like

Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by akanbiaa(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2017
RGem:
Most of these job write ups are not applicable in Nigeria.

Where's the job in the first place.?
Sales and marketing jobs with ridiculous targets plenty and private school teaching job under 30k with workload of 6 people and above dey too. So follow the instructions and do well in interview so you can begin the job grin

1 Like

Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by Seamareggae(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2017
Dunno job nd dollars.... Which one scarce pass....

Abeg leave all dis write up.... U don't need all dis write up if to say there's job in Nigeria...
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by hermosa7: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
In all, getting back is key. A friend of mine got a job he'd apparently lost just by calling the HR lady and asking what he did wrong so that he'd stand a better chance in next time.

He's now a big man in the firm.

wink
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by ndcide(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
SyberKate:
Writing a Interview thank you note after an employment interview can be the key to getting a job offer. In these days of e-mail and online communication, is it appropriate to send thank you letters by email?

In most cases, yes.
You can get your thank you letter out immediately, rather than having to wait for the postal service to deliver it. If the employer is making a quick hiring decision, time is of the essence.

If there is no sense of urgency, you may still want to send a quick email thank you, along with a traditional letter or note. You’ll be reiterating your interest in the position sooner rather than later.

What to Include in Your Interview Thank You Email Message
In addition to thanking the person you talked with, the thank you note reinforces the fact that you want the job. Use your letter to address any issues and concerns that came up during the interview.

You can also view the thank you as a follow-up “sales” letter. In other words, restate why you want the job, what your qualifications are, how you might make significant contributions, and so on.

This letter is also the perfect opportunity to discuss anything of importance that your interviewer neglected to ask or that you neglected to answer as thoroughly, or as well, as you would have liked. Keep in mind though, that the thank you note should be brief and to the point.

A couple of brief paragraphs are sufficient.

http://syberkart.com/blog/say-interview-thank-you/

So how do you get their mail id. You may be meeting them for the first time on that panel.
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by CellTabRepairs: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is not enough to earn and carry about a certificate! That's phase 1.
Life is about relevance and proffering solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her and get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill?

Therefore;
While you search for that job(not bad) and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by dsauce: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:
grin 3JLKQSM

weldone bro. do u post booking numbers everyday? or just once in a while. I av staked on this oo,i pray it bangs
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by HRich(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
dsauce:

weldone bro. do u post booking numbers everyday? or just once in a while. I av staked on this oo,i pray it bangs

Everyday
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by hmuhammad(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Plasmbob1:

Eran
lol grin grin grin
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by uzuede4(f): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
GreenMavro:
f you're thinking of giving up, just take a look on the hair around your anus. Despite the condition of their environment they still grow. Don't give up.
O boy, how e dey do you?
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by dsauce: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
HRich:

Everyday
bro e don cut oo... but u try sha
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by MrGreenMavro: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
uzuede4:
O boy, how e dey do you?
e dy do like say mk I sample u
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by HRich(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
dsauce:

bro e don cut oo... but u try sha

I'm sorry for that,

Wish you had the one of yesterday, so sorry bro

don't worry, some days are like, better luck next time, will send you another one morrow
Re: How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview by DanielGb(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Everybody seems to be a YES MAN. Who is here who doesnt give a Bleep about this.

Click 'Like.'
Otherwise: Click 'Share.'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment Ongoing At FUNAAB / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Why Should We Hire You? The Answer To The Question!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.