Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG (12326 Views)

23,000 Vulnerable Women, Youths To Get Jobs In Kaduna / Dara Oladosu Who Built Quoted Replies For Twitter, Employed At Twitter / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by Jexyme(f): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
Please let the jobs do and come cos I'm tired of this whistle blowing job I'm doing. I look like werey cos I've walked all the streets in Lagos looking for dubious people that have more than one phone, a car, nice clothes to report to the govt.. This morning I'll stalk my neighbor cos they ate chicken and rice yesterday when its not Christmas.... Let me start jare

grin grin grin grin
Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by 0rlando0woh: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Shittuakeem:

PAY NPOWER VOLUNTEERS FIRST LAGOS STATE

THIS IS TO INFORM NPOWER LAGOS VOLUNTEERS THAT TODAY IS PROTEST,

PROTEST! PROTEST!! PROTEST!!!
Volunteers protesting for payment . Which way Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by Cassim33(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2017
pls. i need advice, After long time looking for admission at different universities, at last i got admission in state university, but the course in not suit for me, but i don't know either it's good to study or not, the course is microbiology, pls may i go and study it or should i change the course? if i will change the course which one is better? pls urgent help needed[b] After long time looking for admission at different universities, at last i got admission in state university, but the course in not suit for me, but i don't know either it's good to study or not, the course is microbiology, pls may i go and study it or should i change the course? if i will change the course which one is better? pls urgent help needed[/b] After long time looking for admission at different universities, at last i got admission in state university, but the course in not suit for me, but i don't know either it's good to study or not, the course is microbiology, pls may i go and study it or should i change the course? if i will change the course which one is better? pls urgent help needed

Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by iluvpomo(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Creating jobs na beans?? Clueless inc!
Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by iluvpomo(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Cassim33:
pls. i need advice, After long time looking for admission at different universities, at last i got admission in state university, but the course in not suit for me, but i don't know either it's good to study or not, the course is microbiology, pls may i go and study it or should i change the course? if i will change the course which one is better? pls urgent help needed[b] After long time looking for admission at different universities, at last i got admission in state university, but the course in not suit for me, but i don't know either it's good to study or not, the course is microbiology, pls may i go and study it or should i change the course? if i will change the course which one is better? pls urgent help needed[/b] After long time looking for admission at different universities, at last i got admission in state university, but the course in not suit for me, but i don't know either it's good to study or not, the course is microbiology, pls may i go and study it or should i change the course? if i will change the course which one is better? pls urgent help needed

School is not for everyone. Make you find mechanic or welder for your area and just balance there.
Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by PETRUCE007: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Shittuakeem:

PAY NPOWER VOLUNTEERS FIRST LAGOS STATE

THIS IS TO INFORM NPOWER LAGOS VOLUNTEERS THAT TODAY IS PROTEST,

PROTEST! PROTEST!! PROTEST!!!

Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by 1stdammy: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2017
I do you want me to believe that when I'm still here gainfully unemployed How
Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by CellTabRepairs: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rhetorics. ...

Helping Lai in his ministry

It is not enough to earn and carry about a certificate! That's phase 1.
Life is about relevance and proffering solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her and get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill?

Therefore;
While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!**
February 2017 ends tomorrow! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION!
Re: More Youths To Be Gainfully Employed In 2017 – FG by CellTabRepairs: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers / Things To Do Before Going For An Interview / Npower Payment Status Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.