Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch (47446 Views)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / Pol 909: What Did South West Benefit From Pmb/gej? / Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
no matter what...truth shall prevail soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sexyjigga:
Huh?
cute in those
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Yeeyo: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
lying day in day out, for how will u continu in the state of lying? rubbish.
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by sunnyside16(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
is our first lady not on vacation too? abeg we have an Acting First Lady, datzall.
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by PassingShot(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
modath:

My people have an adage.. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner... There is none above ill health & shrouding the president's condition in mystery/secrecy attracts wagging tongues... makes it seem there is/are things to hide.....

One day, all this drama will come to an end... cool
The president is ill. What else than to receive medical treatment?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by curvilicious: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
ChappyChase:
We all know that our president is not our president grin grin grin

That said, let me go and continue to eat my Sunday rice and chicken undecided undecided

This your chicken ehn
Deyummmmmmn
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Kingspin(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
180 millions people to go find Buhari please count me out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abba Kyari I know, Mamman Daura I know, who is Tunde Sabiu??
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by edo3(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
modath:

My people have an adage.. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner... There is none above ill health & shrouding the president's condition in mystery/secrecy attracts wagging tongues... makes it seem there is/are things to hide.....

I dey tell u,,one day, one day.
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Karlman: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
OVI75:
Differentiate between BUHARI and GEJ..
JAMB
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by ifewise(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
It a normal thing,Mr president hs confidence & trust in them that why they are powerful.Femi Adesina is overwhelm with the post Mr Buhari gave him,He should start to preparing Life after d post.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by 2n2k(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Strictly speaking, apart from Mamman Daura who has no clear-cut official position, all others mentioned in the report are performing their official duties well.

In USA, the chief of staff is the clearing house for the presidency and Perhaps the closest aide to the president.

Since the time of Andy Uba in Obj presidency, the holders of the office of SSA Domestic affairs have always been powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:

Bubu is an old bigot who has no certificate and is currently wrecking havoc on the Nigerian economy while gej was an educated man who meant well for his people under his tenure we became the largest economy in Africa
Wait . They are coming for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by clickwtB(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
OVI75:
stealing is not corruption -gej,if we dont kill corruption,corruption will kill us!-pmb.
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
We don't care as long as the value of Naira keeps increasing...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Koval12(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whoever imposed this entity NIGERIA upon us. May you live long enough time suffer what we have suffered

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Luvdk(f): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
I think ds useless country was sold longtime ago cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by gbegemaster(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
OVI75:
We know where GEJ is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by ginggerxy: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
OVI75:
using first principle, product rule, partial derivative, quotient rule, implicit or function of function rule. Which one please?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by JhimmySpark(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
..The Kaduna mafia, all memebers are Muslims. Why?? Wishing the president speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by danjaD(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:
The book of buhari the son of Buhari the son of dullardinoh the gworo chewing mallam

Bubu was 3 score and 14 years when he began to wreck havoc on the children of Nigeria. He chastised them with scorpion in the morning, snake in the afternoon and hardship in the evening so much so that the children of Nigeria we greatly afflicted
In in those days the prophet of the lord warned but he agreed not and the lord anger was kindled against him that he was exiled in the city of London in the land of the British saying I have rejected buhari the son of Buhari the son of dullardino the gworo chewing mallam
u bad loll..
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by justiz5(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by EMXTAN1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
modath:

My dear, which of ur pple in particular? cos d pple wey get that language don dey plenty by the day
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by justiz5(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pls am I missing something?
I think Nigerians Will have to call for the heads of those that own this site.

DSS need to investigate this kind of publication if found wanting Sue them Asap

Just see what they have posted about PMB.

read more.....

http://usanews-tv.com/ch-breaking-news-nigerias-president-muhammadu-buhari-has-died/

http://usanews-tv.com/buharis-death-africa-leaders-observe-a-minute-silence-at-au-summit/
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by ourema(f): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Even my honourable golden governor who was PMB ATM Machine is not allowed to see the president.
Kai my state money was indeed a waste.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Ikpewe: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some Nigerians are really stupid for a living, Imagine a sane c or an insane) person saying "Another man go do dey drill her borehole
now"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by DonCortino: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
I can categorically say that the looting going on now is unprecedented!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by modath(f): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:

The president is ill. What else than to receive medical treatment?
grin

When you cover an empty bowl & place inside a locked cupboard , people will assume something dey & want to check it out.... same scenario here...

.. #Curiousity

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Splashme: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:
The book of buhari the son of Buhari the son of dullardinoh the gworo chewing mallam

Bubu was 3 score and 14 years when he began to wreck havoc on the children of Nigeria. He chastised them with scorpion in the morning, snake in the afternoon and hardship in the evening so much so that the children of Nigeria we greatly afflicted
In in those days the prophet of the lord warned but he agreed not and the lord anger was kindled against him that he was exiled in the city of London in the land of the British saying I have rejected buhari the son of Buhari the son of dullardino the gworo chewing mallam
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by juman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
They should allow him to rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / 'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.