Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch (47439 Views)

Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / Pol 909: What Did South West Benefit From Pmb/gej? / Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by PassingShot(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
modath:

When you cover an empty bowl & place inside a locked cupboard , people will assume something dey & want to check it out.... same scenario here...

.. #Curiousity
I know. But the fact that there is no vacuum in governance should ordinarily calm nerves.

Well, except that there is too many bad-belleism out there. If not, why not accept that the president is sick and receiving treatment and hope he gets well?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Ikpewe: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
chukagates:
idiat..e concern you??!!! or are you buhari?? abi na muman daura??
got no tym for ya

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by proprince(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chief imam of abuja central mosque go dey nack aisha apako right now

Well, bubu can remain in london coz osibanjo is doin good. at least dollar dey fear osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by assana: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecidedwho finish this article
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by tete7000(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Another man go do dey drill her borehole now

Why did you choose to be an enemy of peace now o? Why is your mind so sordid? Think positively!
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Enemyofpeace: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
tete7000:

Why did you choose to be an enemy of peace now o? Why is your mind so sordid? Think positively!
Na recession cause am
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by tete7000(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Can a President be held hostage against his wish? Why blame others instead of the man himself? If your wife is sidelined and others allowed take her place, doesnt that say something about the man? A man that loves his wife so much and in the full glare of international media said my wife belongs to my kitchen and the other rooms. All these narratives only summarise the person of President Buhari: A clanish man who maintains a small coterie of friends and place more importance on those friends than he places on his immediate family or the people of the country he governs for that matter. A leopard can't change his skin.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by miky2002(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:

Bubu is an old bigot who has no certificate and is currently wrecking havoc on the Nigerian economy while gej was an educated man who meant well for his people under his tenure we became the largest economy in Africa
Continue fooling yourself.

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
frenchwine:
If access to Buhari is water tight as alluded to by this article, who then would have been said to have poisoned Mr President as the Muslim clerics are crying?
If you like lock Buhari inside wardrobe, he belongs to 5% , he doesn't belong to all.
This naira land forum always make my day in terms of laughter. People here are comedians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by modath(f): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:

I know. But the fact that there is no vacuum in governance should ordinarily calm nerves.

Unfortunately, this is not the kind of nation that examines anything "ordinarily" & there would have been no frayed nerves if there hadn't been any initial subterfuge on the path of presidency aides/handlers...

Well, except that there is too many bad-belleism out there. If not, why not accept that the president is sick and receiving treatment and hope he gets well?

Twould have been better to have come clean from day 1, second guessing "bad-belles" & "mischief makers" made an unholy mess of what ordinary is cut & dried....

Anyway, the soap opera will end soon!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by ogbonti: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Buhari done die tay tay for Morocco, and he was secretly flown to Niger Republic, with his corpse taken by road and buried in at midnight in Daura. This is a highly coded move, unlike the sloppy work that was done about YarAdua. They don't want to make that mistake again that brought Jonathan to office. Currently they are exhausting all avenues to see a seamless transfer of power to either Atiku, El Rufai or Kwakwanso.... with Osinbajo and Tinubu's cooperation. Mark my words, you heard it from me first

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by TijaniAbu: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fake news from Tinubu and Fake Pastor Osinbajo media. Is Mamman Daura even in London?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Another man go do dey drill her borehole now
Nawa for you ooo. Wetin concern her self . you think say she no wise?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Kiakia(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Buhari was never in charge anyways, even when he was "hale and hearty". The cabal in the Presidency have always controlled things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Jesusloveyou: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
eleojo23:
Buhari should extend his vacation by 2 more years please...
how wil osinbajo now work?
Only osinbajo cannot do the job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by TerrorSquad147: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
darfay:
The book of buhari the son of Buhari the son of dullardinoh the gworo chewing mallam

Bubu was 3 score and 14 years when he began to wreck havoc on the children of Nigeria. He chastised them with scorpion in the morning, snake in the afternoon and hardship in the evening so much so that the children of Nigeria we greatly afflicted
In in those days the prophet of the lord warned but he agreed not and the lord anger was kindled against him that he was exiled in the city of London in the land of the British saying I have rejected buhari the son of Buhari the son of dullardino the gworo chewing mallam
hehehehehehee grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by Krisddon: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
All I see is cabalocracy.... Government of the cabal, by the people, and for the cabal. Hoha!
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by TerrorSquad147: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
modath:

When you cover an empty bowl & place inside a locked cupboard , people will assume something dey & want to check it out.... same scenario here...

.. #Curiousity
you haven't made any point undecided undecided
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by mantosa(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
I asked this on a thread but got no response. Please is Mamman Duara (President's nephew) related to Lawal Duara (DG DSS) ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by anonimi: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
PassingShot:

One thing that needs to be recognised in all this is the fact that President Buhari handed over to VP Osinbajo to be Acting President in his absence.
This is unlike the messy scenario when Yar'Adua went AWOL in 2010. angry
Our democracy is making progress at the federal level and should be acknowledged in order to have more progress. cheesy
Progress is a journey. It is not a destination.

[img]http://diddispatches.files./2014/06/image8.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by anonimi: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by anonimi: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:
if all this cabal surrounding buhari don't allow people to speak to him so who did the governor of kano spoke to on phone?....

Do you mean- who did the governor of Kano SPEAK to

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by abnsugbe: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rikov:

I feel so sorry for our first lady. She has a good heart but married to a stoney heart monster. She shouldn't feel surprised. The man has always valued his friends than hia wife.

it was not her choice....Buhari Raped her at the age of 3 or 6

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by opribo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
We are not yet ready to liberate ourselves oin this country. Just imagine the inconsequential names toying wilth the lives of Nigerians. People who have never been associated with any philanthropic act or done anything to advance the cause of Nigeria other been in the corridors of power where they have access to tax payers money. It's a pity indeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by bubu2019: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
highrise07:
let them keep him. so far , so good osinbajo is making sense.
I CONCOUR.ABEG SOMBORI HELEP ME SPELL ZAT WOZ CORECT
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by massalati(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
[code][/code] sharam
Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by TerrorSquad147: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855782_imaginationwallpaper10708146_jpeg8ab611433e315906637ee14df7014eeb
I understand that post perfectly bro, just know that as a zomB that she is they never make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by anonimi: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
I understand that post perfectly bro, just know that as a zomB that she is they never make any sense.

I see...........my apologies then. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by anonimi: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
opribo:
We are not yet ready to liberate ourselves in this country. Just imagine the inconsequential names toying wilth the lives of Nigerians.
People who have never been associated with any philanthropic act or done anything to advance the cause of Nigeria other been in the corridors of power where they have access to tax payers money. It's a pity indeed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Powerful Aides Bar Ministers, Family, Friends From PMB - Punch by anonimi: 5:11am On Feb 27, 2017
TerrorSquad147:

Do you think we can help her with the below grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138262_4109483antizomiejpeg1276cb01fb98179024c520182627317d_jpeg2a8694795af659621780a6dabda65496

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai / Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.