Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

My Natural Hair Journey. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Natural Hair Journey. (579 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / I Need Suggestions For Growing My Natural Hair Faster / My Experience Using Rhassoul Clay To Wash My Natural Hair(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Natural Hair Journey. by Kinkyamiee(f): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Hey kinky friends, welcome!!
I want to share with you guys how I started my hair journey.
I started transitioning on the 22nd of December 2015, I stopped using relaxer on my hair because it really damaged my hair, it never grow beyond shoulder length and it changed colour.

I transitioned for 7months, and I big chopped on the 1st of August 2016 because I wasn't able to handle the two different texture of my hair, that is the relaxed ends and the new growth.

I am 6months natural now, that is 6months post bigchop...I do a lot of protective styles
Watch full video on how my natural hair journey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duDgUPYtAgY
Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel for more videos..xoxo
Re: My Natural Hair Journey. by blessedqueen(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Get your Cosmic organic hair and body products. It is 100% organic, tested and trusted. Best for all kinds of hair and body. Turn your hair to your dream hair type. Be the lady of attention with Cosmic Full Organic Hair and Body Products. Contact us via phone or whatsapp on 09094468543 for delivery and marketing info. Deliveries Nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Sewing Made Easy / 2017 HD Vision Day And Night Driving Glasses / Wigs And Hair For Sale @affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.